Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... You're moving from Windows to Linux. You've decided you want the stability,
flexibility, and cost savings of Linux, but you have many questions ...
Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... You have started to make the change from Windows to Linux. This may have
been your decision, or may have come from "on high." In either ...
Search result description:Download a free trial version of DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, Unix, and
Windows, V4.1.0 which helps you recover faster and with greater granularity
Search result description:IBM e-business architect Chris Walden is your guide through a nine-part
developerWorks series on moving your operational skills from a Windows to a
Search result description:IBM® DB2® for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows® is the database of choice for
robust, enterprise-wide solutions because it handles both high-volume
Search result description:Apr 3, 2013 ... Although it's easier than ever to buy a new machine that runs Linux out of the box
or migrate an existing Windows system to Linux, simply ...
Search result description:Build skills for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. Resources for DBAs and
developers. If you're a DBA or database developer currently working with Oracle
Search result description:Learn the details on what makes each edition of IBM DB2 9.5 for Linux, UNIX,
and Windows unique. The author details the specifications for each edition, ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... This article proposes a new way to construct Linux and Windows images for
private clouds built with the OpenStack cloud operating system.
Search result description:Learn the details on what makes each edition of DB2 9.5 for Linux, UNIX, and
Windows unique. The author lays out the specifications for each edition, outlines
Search result description:Dec 5, 2013 ... A DB2 data server refers to a computer running a supported operating systems
where DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows is installed. The DB2 ...
Search result description:Download a free trial version of DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows
V2.1.0, which shortens recovery times and improves the speed and efficiency ...
Search result description:Jun 26, 2012 ... Working with Linux doesn't mean your work is restricted to command-line tools.
True, most experienced Linux administrators use command-line ...
Search result description:Jan 31, 2013 ... If you are preparing to take the DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows DBA
certification exam (exam 611), you've come to the right place — a ...
Search result description:Jan 17, 2012 ... Windows and Linux use different file system architectures. Fortunately, your
Windows experience can put you on the fast track to being ...
Related blog entries
- 5 benefits you should know about of the IBM General Parallel File Syst... DinoQuintero 2014-04-01T03:11:26Z
- IBM GPFS - Are you Ready? DinoQuintero 2014-04-01T03:06:08Z
- Pattern of Expertise lifecycle: an improvement in the operating system... Marco Mantegazza 2013-10-21T11:48:14Z
- More family matters: Selected common SQL features for developers of p... RickSwagerman 2013-07-11T15:22:37Z
- Coexisting MQ 7.0, 7.1, and 7.5 in Windows and Linux AngelRivera 2013-02-04T16:49:46Z
Related forum threads
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2014-07-24T09:50:53Z
- Newbie question: DB2 database monitoring resources posted by Richard J 2014-07-20T20:09:20Z
- Серверы IBM System x posted by SystemAdmin 2014-07-18T12:27:54Z
- CM 8.4 to 8.5 posted by Kenneth_IL 2014-05-19T22:21:41Z
- Bladecenter S alert 4301 (unsupported drive) posted by SystemAdmin 2014-05-08T11:14:44Z