Search result description:IBM® DB2® for Linux, UNIX, and Windows is a next generation data platform for
the business that never stops. By combining always-on transactional processing
Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... You have started to make the change from Windows to Linux. This may have
been your decision, or may have come from "on high." In either ...
Search result description:IBM e-business architect Chris Walden is your guide through a nine-part
developerWorks series on moving your operational skills from a Windows to a
Search result description:Download a free trial version of DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX, and
Windows, V4.1.0 which helps you recover faster and with greater granularity
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... This article proposes a new way to construct Linux and Windows images for
private clouds built with the OpenStack cloud operating system.
Search result description:Apr 3, 2013 ... Although it's easier than ever to buy a new machine that runs Linux out of the box
or migrate an existing Windows system to Linux, simply ...
Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... You're moving from Windows to Linux. You've decided you want the stability,
flexibility, and cost savings of Linux, but you have many questions ...
Search result description:Jun 26, 2012 ... The GNOME Control Center is a central location to manage various aspects of
your Linux computer—not unlike the Windows Control Panel.
Search result description:developerWorks communities connect people with a shared interest, expertise, or
goal. Group members benefit from and build on each other's knowledge and ...
Search result description:Get resources for migrating from Oracle and other database management
systems to DB2.
Search result description:Learn the details on what makes each edition of DB2 9.5 for Linux, UNIX, and
Windows unique. The author lays out the specifications for each edition, outlines
Search result description:Nov 29, 2011 ... While UNIX and Linux computers can be clients to a Samba server, most clients
of most Samba servers run Windows. Therefore, you should ...
Search result description:May 17, 2012 ... The root user is the superuser in Linux, comparable to the administrator account
in Windows. Running an application under the root user ...
Search result description:Download a free trial version of DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, UNIX and Windows
V2.1.0, which shortens recovery times and improves the speed and efficiency ...
Search result description:Learn the details on what makes each edition of IBM DB2 9.5 for Linux, UNIX,
and Windows unique. The author details the specifications for each edition, ...
Related blog entries
- Announcing the IBM General Parallel File System (GPFS) Update Residenc... DinoQuintero 2014-08-07T22:44:59Z
- 5 benefits you should know about of the IBM General Parallel File Syst... DinoQuintero 2014-04-01T03:11:26Z
- IBM GPFS - Are you Ready? DinoQuintero 2014-04-01T03:06:08Z
- Pattern of Expertise lifecycle: an improvement in the operating system... Marco Mantegazza 2013-10-21T11:48:14Z
- More family matters: Selected common SQL features for developers of p... RickSwagerman 2013-07-11T15:22:37Z
Related forum threads
- WAS v 8.0 ND trial LINUX posted by Qmemo 2014-10-30T22:31:19Z
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2014-10-16T17:00:55Z
- TSMExplorer Console posted by SystemAdmin 2014-10-04T18:21:55Z
- ILMT 9.0.1 not scanning windows endpoints posted by harold1 2014-09-23T12:48:45Z
- New IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition Forum posted by EricS(IBM) 2014-09-11T16:20:35Z