Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... You have started to make the change from Windows to Linux. This may have
been your decision, or may have come from "on high." In either ...
Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... You're moving from Windows to Linux. You've decided you want the stability,
flexibility, and cost savings of Linux, but you have many questions ...
Search result description:IBM e-business architect Chris Walden is your guide through a nine-part
developerWorks series on moving your operational skills from a Windows to a
Search result description:Get resources for migrating from Oracle and other database management
systems to DB2.
Search result description:Download a free trial version of DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX, and
Windows, V4.1.0 which helps you recover faster and with greater granularity
Search result description:IBM® DB2® for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows® is a next generation data platform
for the business that never stops. By combining always-on transactional ...
Search result description:Jan 17, 2012 ... Windows and Linux use different file system architectures. Fortunately, your
Windows experience can put you on the fast track to being ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... This article proposes a new way to construct Linux and Windows images for
private clouds built with the OpenStack cloud operating system.
Search result description:Jun 26, 2012 ... Working with Linux doesn't mean your work is restricted to command-line tools.
True, most experienced Linux administrators use command-line ...
Search result description:Apr 3, 2013 ... Although it's easier than ever to buy a new machine that runs Linux out of the box
or migrate an existing Windows system to Linux, simply ...
Search result description:Nov 29, 2011 ... While UNIX and Linux computers can be clients to a Samba server, most clients
of most Samba servers run Windows. Therefore, you should ...
Search result description:Apr 24, 2012 ... Using applications is the main purpose of a Linux server. Whether your newly
installed application runs from a desktop or the command line, ...
Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... Administering users in Linux is both very similar to and very different from
administering Windows users. Both systems are multi-user, and ...
Search result description:Nov 11, 2003 ... Working with files and storage devices in Linux is different from Windows. There
are files and a hierarchical directory structure, but beyond that ...
Search result description:Nov 8, 2012 ... This tutorial will also help you prepare for Section 3 of the DB2 10.1 for Linux,
UNIX, and Windows Database Administration certification exam ...
Related blog entries
- Announcing the IBM General Parallel File System (GPFS) Update Residenc... DinoQuintero 2014-08-07T22:44:59Z
- 5 benefits you should know about of the IBM General Parallel File Syst... DinoQuintero 2014-04-01T03:11:26Z
- IBM GPFS - Are you Ready? DinoQuintero 2014-04-01T03:06:08Z
- Pattern of Expertise lifecycle: an improvement in the operating system... Marco Mantegazza 2013-10-21T11:48:14Z
- More family matters: Selected common SQL features for developers of p... RickSwagerman 2013-07-11T15:22:37Z
Related forum threads
- ILMT 9.0.1 not scanning windows endpoints posted by harold1 2014-09-16T17:55:40Z
- New IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition Forum posted by EricS(IBM) 2014-09-11T16:20:35Z
- New IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition Forum posted by EricS(IBM) 2014-09-10T20:34:32Z
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2014-08-21T20:59:32Z
- Серверы IBM System x posted by SystemAdmin 2014-08-19T04:46:20Z