Search result description:Aug 14, 2014 ... The IBM 2014 Tech Trends report from developerWorks and the IBM Center for
Applied Insights is based on a survey of more than 1400 IT and ...
Search result description:Nov 22, 2011 ... IBM developerWorks just released their 2011 Tech Trends Report. There's no big
surprise on the hottest IT trends for the next 2 years ...
Search result description:Sep 18, 2012 ... Those who read this report also need to understand that it shows only the trend of
open defects, not the rate of incoming new defects nor the ...
Search result description:require creation of overview records. ▫ Each Report Macro relates to a specific.
RMF report. – ie. LPAR Trend – CPU Activity. ▫ Only “Trend” Reports graph data ...
Search result description:Dec 6, 2012 ... I've posted my thoughts on the 2012 IBM Tech Trends Report at the IT Security
Zone blog. Interesting how pervasive security is in the report.
Search result description:Dec 16, 2008 ... The Execution Trend report can be used for comparing the actual test execution
progress to the projected progress. It compares what you did ...
Search result description:Nov 14, 2011 ... Download. Official 2011 IBM Tech Trends Report (http://www.ibm.com/
developerworks/techtrendsreport). Public; cwyble060001TJG2 created ...
Search result description:Nov 23, 2010 ... Ecommerce Trend Report. TY vs. LY for the Last Four Weeks with Week Ending :
Web Sales $ by Member Type by Fiscal Week. 0. 200,000.
Search result description:Sep 24, 2013 ... IBM X-Force: Ahead of the threat: http://ow.ly/pa9z8 X-Force Mid-Year Trend and
Risk Report The IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk ...
Search result description:Nov 16, 2011 ... The IBM Tech Trends report is out! We asked, you answered. Check out the
results of IBM developerWorks' 2011 Tech Trends survey and find ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2013 ... Michael Hamelin discusses the findings in the IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Risk
and Trends Report. Learn about the 'what's old is new' trends ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2012 ... Explore this interactive infographic to better understand how quickly enterprises
in different parts of the world are adopting mobile, analytics, ...
Search result description:Aug 14, 2015 ... As a new feature in 6.0.1 M2, you can choose either a current data or historical
trend data report. Choose the current data report and click ...
Search result description:Mar 8, 2012 ... Since the 2011 Tech Trends Report was released in November, the Report has
been downloaded nearly 15000 times. The press loved it, and ...
Search result description:An educator's supplement to the 2012 IBM Tech Trends Report. Keeping pace
with the constant changes in technology is daunting for any organization–but it.
Related blog entries
- How to manually fix 'PM Trend' issue by changing Process Portal applic... Yan Fang 2015-08-17T15:36:31Z
- Is your application security scanner smarter than a 5th grader? Bryan Casey 2013-04-03T19:15:20Z
- How the Year of the Security Breach is Affecting the Evolving Role of ... Bryan Casey 2011-09-29T17:58:36Z
- Over 8,000 New Vulnerabilities Disclosed in 2010- That's a Record Bryan Casey 2011-03-31T22:20:23Z
- Security: Trends & Mitigation - Securey My Development Pleazzzzzz rsandeep 2010-04-12T03:59:54Z
Related forum threads
- Report on Open vs. Closed Offenses? posted by SystemAdmin 2016-05-27T07:12:13Z
- How to combine measures on a dimensional graph? posted by AdrienneB 2015-12-08T20:54:22Z
- How to find out the current license usage; checked out versus availabl... posted by RavikanthChavali 2015-06-18T09:13:54Z
- Post your BTT Bluemix Apps here! posted by daryl_pereira 2015-04-08T17:57:57Z
- The IBM 2012 Tech Trends Report posted by John_Schilt 2013-03-07T04:39:19Z