Search result description:developerWorks communities connect people with a shared interest, expertise, or
goal. Group members benefit from and build on each other's knowledge and ...
Search result description:Nov 27, 2012 ... Have you ever thought about all the technology needed for you to connect to
another person? Let's take the case of a mobile call. You use a ...
Search result description:May 15, 2014 ... That's why for telecommunication companies, developing and building resilient
services is especially important. In this podcast, listen in as we ...
Search result description:Sep 14, 2014 ... http://www.ibmbigdatahub.com/blog/industry-vertical-analysis-
Search result description:Mar 13, 2012 ... Part 3 examines a novel process-centric PaaS. Service Storm, a cloud enabled
self-service telecommunication prototyping platform, is a PaaS ...
Search result description:Mar 19, 2012 ... Cloud to the rescue: How the Telecommunications industry can benefit from the
cloud It's hard these days to avoid some type of discussion ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... On December 18th we will host part 1 of our Transforming Operation series Part 1
: Managing Outsourcing in Telecommunications ...
Search result description:Mar 20, 2013 ... Where: IBM 4400 North 1st St San Jose, California. Hope you can make it! Tags:
telecommunications rational telecom network virtualization ...
Search result description:Apr 26, 2011 ... This two-part series presents and uses an enterprise event management
framework for the telecommunications industry as a formal example.
Search result description:IBM InfoSphere Streams. Telecommunications Event Data Analytics.
Customization & Configuration. Table of content. 1 Introduction.
Search result description:developerWorks forums allow community members to ask and answer questions
on technical topics. You can search forum titles, topics, open questions, and ...
Search result description:Dec 18, 2014 ... The telecommunications industry is changing rapidly. Old constructs like phone
booths (and cords) are rarely seen at all. Meanwhile the ...
Search result description:Jul 2, 2012 ... So what do you get when you cross SOA with Telecommunications? No joke: you
get a new standard called TelcoML! As with most designs, ...
Search result description:Sep 10, 2013 ... Communications service providers (CSPs) have a history of adopting agile
methods in their development of software-intensive products.
Search result description:Results 1 - 33 of 33 ... Cloud and industry, Part 3: Telecommunications solutions ... framework, Part 1:
Introducing the event framework for telecommunications.
Related blog entries
- An industry vertical analysis: Telecommunications and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:15:29Z
- Join the Sept 26 Webcast: Agile and DevOps are essential for the Telec... ParidhiVerma 2013-09-10T21:32:42Z
- Join Rational as we explore bringing quality to the telecommunications... ScottNiemann 2013-03-20T19:49:41Z
- Agility Everywhere CharlesRivet 2013-03-01T21:53:08Z
- Rational and TM Forum Frameworx CharlesRivet 2013-02-06T03:59:19Z
Related forum threads
- How "following" for social collaboration works in process portal? posted by AnilBij 2014-12-16T21:30:01Z
- TEDA Application Wizard not showing up posted by Martin Siegenthaler 2014-12-11T21:36:18Z
- Optim For Siebel - Where to begin? posted by SujithSurendran 2013-11-06T17:02:48Z
- What we do, PA Consulting Group posted by PaulScheider 2013-10-22T17:53:47Z
- VVM Attorneys: Setting the Standards posted by erickdlls 2013-10-16T05:55:32Z