Search result description:Aug 21, 2013 ... Redis is a key-value NoSQL datastore solution. Spring Data Redis is a Spring
portfolio project that helps Java™ developers build Spring ...
Search result description:Jan 25, 2011 ... Spring Roo is a lightweight productivity tool for Java technology that makes it fast
and easy to develop Spring-based applications. Applications ...
Search result description:Modelling using the Spring Framework - Capturing the modeling and
transformation of Spring Core elements and understanding the generation of
Search result description:Sep 7, 2012 ... MongoDB is a very popular document-oriented, horizontally-scalable NoSQL
datastore. With Spring Roo version 1.2, you can build Spring ...
Search result description:May 26, 2014 ... Questions and answers about spring on Answers: developerWorks Q&A Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Apr 10, 2012 ... Spring Roo Advanced add-ons provide the mechanisms to add Java code in
applications (for example, building an add-on that can write ...
Search result description:Sep 7, 2012 ... Spring Roo advanced considerably with the release of Version 1.2. This article
introduces the new features in the current release like ...
Search result description:Aug 16, 2011 ... Spring Roo is a RAD tool that lets you build applications (mainly web) quickly
and easily. Under the hood, Spring Roo is based on OSGI add-on ...
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... Spring, the well-known framework for building Java™ Platform, Enterprise Edition
(Java EE) applications, now supports Representational State ...
Search result description:Jan 6, 2009 ... The Spring Framework provides a solid foundation for Web and enterprise
applications. Spring's support for dynamic languages like Groovy ...
Search result description:Feb 1, 2011 ... Here in Part 2, we will extend that application to a full-fledged enterprise
application by adding features such as Spring security, email support, ...
Search result description:Sep 20, 2006 ... If you're considering using Spring or Hibernate with IBM WebSphere Application
Server, this article explains how to configure these frameworks ...
Search result description:Nov 12, 2012 ... The getting started with Spring sample is provided for a quick introduction to the
Spring framework integration. The sample consists of shell and ...
Search result description:Spring 2013 Enhancements. These are the specific enhancements and fixes in
the Spring 2013 IBM Navigator for i PTFs. For the PTF information please see the
Search result description:Hi I am looking at the example on Developerworks, but could not yet get it to work
on Bluemix. The Spring config now looks like: <bean ...
Related blog entries
- Injecting System Properties into Spring beans DougBreaux 2014-10-16T15:50:56Z
- Spring Beans on Web Application Scope DougBreaux 2014-05-07T15:01:50Z
- Intergrating eXtreme Scale and Spring on the XC10 Appliance lisaw 2013-06-06T21:52:05Z
- Part 3:Develop work flow activities using Spring Integration framework RamaShetty 2013-03-08T14:49:16Z
- The AppScan Appliance - Proof Of Concept Definition sp1r0 2013-01-13T08:44:00Z
Related forum threads
- WXS OSGi stand alone client start up problems posted by GilmanSean 2014-10-24T14:20:14Z
- JAX-WS WebService singletons posted by DougBreaux 2014-10-20T17:38:08Z
- Announce: Kolban's Book on IBM BPM posted by kolban 2014-10-17T21:20:57Z
- JPA and websphere 7 posted by Tunisiano 2014-10-15T20:00:12Z
- Calling REST Service from a REST Client posted by Stephen@SmithDrug 2014-10-16T13:30:18Z
- Java Web 开发技术讨论组
- Technical Documents
- Web Development
- Java Enterprise Open Source Application Architecture
- AppScan Tricks And Tools