Search result description:Apr 12, 2013 ... When running GPFS on SElinux you cannot allow the normal init scripts to start
GPFS because that will cause the GPFS daemons to run in the ...
Search result description:Apr 29, 2008 ... SELinux takes the existing GNU/Linux operating system and extends it with
kernel and user-space modifications to make it bullet-proof. If you're ...
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... In SELinux the security context is stored in the extended file system attributes and
is managed using the Linux Security Module (LSM).
Search result description:Feb 13, 2008 ... RBAC in Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) acts as a layer of abstraction
between the user and the underlying type-enforcement (TE) model, ...
Search result description:If Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) is enabled, you must either disable it or
change the security context of the Java Runtime Environments (JREs) that are ...
Search result description:Feb 3, 2009 ... By strengthening these containers using SELinux or Smack policy, a much more
... Both the SELinux and Smack policy are considered works in ...
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... This has been a very difficult week to concentrate on anything. In the United
States we had a holiday, Memorial Day, honoring fallen soldiers.
Search result description:with Tags: selinux Remove the tag from the selected filter tags - selinux ... This
week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobile, and
Search result description:According to the documentation, DB2 9.5 provides SELinux sample profiles in the
sqllib/samples/selinux/RHEL4 and ...
Search result description:Jun 1, 2012 ... This week's developerWorks newsletter highlights Uche Ogbuji's introduction to
MicroXML. Not subscribed? Sign up for your customized ...
Search result description:I would like to install RRC with SELinux.Question:How should I configure
SELinux for RRC ?Is there any guide for SELinux with RRC?OS: Red ...
Search result description:I am trying to work with ITM on an SELinux platform. We have a concern about
the ability to use SELinux for the TEMS/TEPS. From what I have ...
Search result description:developerWorks forums allow community members to ask and answer questions
on technical topics. You can search forum titles, topics, open ...
Search result description:On a RHEL5.2 system, I recently installed GPFS (3.2.1-7). SELinux is active and
a find mesages like. Dec 16 13:46:12 <host> setroubleshoot: ...
Search result description:There should be a sample SELinux policy in sqllib/samples/selinux/RHEL5. I
have installed DB2 Connect EE on a Linux server. However, that ...
Related blog entries
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobil... johnswan 2012-06-01T12:54:43Z
- Summer computing, SELinux, Hadoop and new stuff by Abdul cmw.osdude 2012-05-30T22:37:12Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 5: SELinux (continuação) PabloHess 2011-01-18T20:06:59Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 6: AppArmor PabloHess 2011-01-18T11:00:00Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 4: SELinux PabloHess 2010-12-17T14:30:00Z
Related forum threads
- Install Biginsight 3.0 occur error posted by tangqian 2014-08-26T05:09:41Z
- GPFS V3.5 announcements posted by email@example.com 2014-08-20T21:13:36Z
- GPFS V4.1 Announcements posted by firstname.lastname@example.org 2014-08-20T21:12:53Z
- biginsights installing v18.104.22.168 posted by helloworldabc 2014-06-23T13:03:33Z
- RHEL64 Power7 LPM not working posted by sjknuds 2014-06-03T04:09:46Z