Search result description:Apr 12, 2013 ... When running GPFS on SElinux you cannot allow the normal init scripts to start
GPFS because that will cause the GPFS daemons to run in the ...
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... Learn about the basic milestones in the development, architecture, and operating
principles of Security-Enhanced Linux, the powerful remix of ...
Search result description:May 17, 2012 ... Linux has been described as one of the most secure operating systems available
, but the National Security Agency (NSA) has taken Linux to ...
Search result description:Feb 13, 2008 ... Role-based access control (RBAC) is a general security model that simplifies
administration by assigning roles to users and then assigning ...
Search result description:If Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) is enabled, you must either disable it or
change the security context of the Java Runtime Environments (JREs) that are ...
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... This has been a very difficult week to concentrate on anything. In the United
States we had a holiday, Memorial Day, honoring fallen soldiers.
Search result description:Jun 1, 2012 ... This week's developerWorks newsletter highlights Uche Ogbuji's introduction to
MicroXML. Not subscribed? Sign up for your customized ...
Search result description:Mar 18, 2009 ... According to the documentation, DB2 9.5 provides SELinux sample profiles in the
sqllib/samples/selinux/RHEL4 and ...
Search result description:with Tags: selinux Remove the tag from the selected filter tags - selinux ... This
week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobile, and
Search result description:Oct 29, 2010 ... If Security-Enhanced Linux® (SELinux) is enabled, you must disable it or change
the security context of the Java Runtime Environment (JREs) ...
Search result description:Feb 3, 2009 ... By strengthening these containers using SELinux or Smack policy, a much more
... Both the SELinux and Smack policy are considered works in ...
Search result description:Dec 18, 2008 ... On a RHEL5.2 system, I recently installed GPFS (3.2.1-7). SELinux is active and
a find mesages like. Dec 16 13:46:12 <host> setroubleshoot: ...
Search result description:Mar 1, 2001 ... In an uncharacteristic move, the U.S. National Security Agency recently released
a security-enhanced version of Linux -- code and all -- to the ...
Search result description:I've always liked SELinux. Well, at least ever since they fixed their security
policies. When RedHat first introduced SELinux in Fedora, it broke several things
Search result description:Oct 30, 2013 ... To permanently change the settings for SELINUX on your system, the /etc/
sysconfig/selinux file will need to be edited and the system restarted.
Related blog entries
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobil... johnswan 2012-06-01T12:54:43Z
- Summer computing, SELinux, Hadoop and new stuff by Abdul cmw.osdude 2012-05-30T22:37:12Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 5: SELinux (continuação) PabloHess 2011-01-18T20:06:59Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 6: AppArmor PabloHess 2011-01-18T11:00:00Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 4: SELinux PabloHess 2010-12-17T14:30:00Z
Related forum threads
- GPFS V3.5 announcements posted by email@example.com 2013-12-02T19:14:38Z
- WAS ND v7 Installer posted by goelashish 2013-11-26T12:15:36Z
- Cognos db2 9.7 data source connection error on 10.1.1 posted by harshraj81 2013-11-12T03:53:49Z
- 489192 posted by pcon 2013-11-01T11:33:04Z
- BigInsight Basic edition installation error: Hadoop, Hive failed posted by SystemAdmin 2013-10-18T14:48:30Z