Search result description:When running GPFS on SElinux you cannot allow the normal init scripts to start
GPFS because that will cause the GPFS daemons to run in the SElinux domain ...
Search result description:May 17, 2012 ... SELinux is a product of government and industry, with design and development
provided by the NSA, Network Associates, Tresys, and many ...
Search result description:May 1, 2015 ... Historically the advice for SELinux was always to disable it when using MQ.
However, because SELinux is enabled by default in Red Hat ...
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... In SELinux the security context is stored in the extended file system attributes and
is managed using the Linux Security Module (LSM).
Search result description:Feb 13, 2008 ... RBAC in Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) acts as a layer of abstraction
between the user and the underlying type-enforcement (TE) model, ...
Search result description:Sep 21, 2014 ... When deploying a compute node by using the command "knife os manage
deploy node ...", chef failed in compiling the recipe's. I tried the ...
Search result description:Aug 12, 2015 ... Deployment Engine 1.4 does not support SELinux and will error out at the
SybaseOCS step in the installation. On a RedHat 5.7 server [Red Hat ...
Search result description:Apr 7, 2015 ... I'm trying to get Cognos 10 to work with SELinux using RHEL 6.4. I have it
working fine with SELinux turned off, but that is not acceptable for our ...
Search result description:Jun 10, 2015 ... Using RHEL's built in firewall, SELinux (Security Enabled Linux), is its use along
side TSAMP/RSCT Supported?
Search result description:Sep 24, 2015 ... The Netcool/OMNIbus development team are currently reviewing a Request For
Enhancement relating to SELinux. I would like to ask if ...
Search result description:Feb 3, 2009 ... SELinux is by far the most well-known MAC system for Linux (mandatory access
control). While it certainly still has its detractors, the fact that the ...
Search result description:This week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobile, and
more. johnswan 120000GK2E | June 1 2012 | Comments (2) | Visits (5560).
Search result description:If Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) is enabled, you must either disable it or
change the security context of the Java Runtime Environments (JREs) that are ...
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... OK, I know that that SELinux (Security Enhanced Linux) was originally created by
the NSA (National Security Agency, or originally "No Such ...
Search result description:Sep 10, 2010 ... I am trying to work with ITM on an SELinux platform. We have a concern about
the ability to use SELinux for the TEMS/TEPS. From what I have ...
Related blog entries
- MQ support for SELinux on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Andrew Akehurst-Ryan 2015-05-04T14:35:50Z
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobil... johnswan 2012-06-01T12:54:43Z
- Summer computing, SELinux, Hadoop and new stuff by Abdul cmw.osdude 2012-05-30T22:37:12Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 5: SELinux (continuação) PabloHess 2011-01-18T20:06:59Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 6: AppArmor PabloHess 2011-01-18T11:00:00Z
Related forum threads
- Netcool/OMNIbus and SELinux posted by AlexSimpson 2015-09-24T15:55:50Z
- Troubleshooting - Linux OS agent: command installAPMAgents.sh fails posted by sunqiao 2015-09-24T05:31:51Z
- GPFS V3.5 announcements posted by email@example.com 2015-09-17T18:24:28Z
- GPFS V4.1 Announcements posted by firstname.lastname@example.org 2015-09-17T18:23:16Z
- Linux exported views to VMS - mount error posted by NormD 2015-09-17T16:48:51Z