Search result description:When running GPFS on SElinux you cannot allow the normal init scripts to start
GPFS because that will cause the GPFS daemons to run in the SElinux domain ...
Search result description:May 17, 2012 ... SELinux takes the existing GNU/Linux operating system and extends ... This
article explores the ideas behind SELinux and how it's implemented.
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... In SELinux the security context is stored in the extended file system attributes and
is managed using the Linux Security Module (LSM).
Search result description:Feb 13, 2008 ... RBAC in Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) acts as a layer of ... Learn how the
three pieces of an SELinux context (policy, kernel, and ...
Search result description:Feb 3, 2009 ... By strengthening these containers using SELinux or Smack policy, a much more
... Both the SELinux and Smack policy are considered works in ...
Search result description:Sep 21, 2014 ... When deploying a compute node by using the command "knife os manage
deploy node ...", chef failed in compiling the recipe's. I tried the ...
Search result description:If Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) is enabled, you must either disable it or
change the security context of the Java Runtime Environments (JREs) that are ...
Search result description:I've always liked SELinux . Well, at least ever since they fixed their security
policies. When RedHat first introduced SELinux in Fedora , it broke several things
Search result description:May 30, 2012 ... OK, I know that that SELinux (Security Enhanced Linux) was originally created by
the NSA (National Security Agency, or originally "No Such ...
Search result description:Mar 20, 2009 ... According to the documentation, DB2 9.5 provides SELinux sample profiles in the
sqllib/samples/selinux/RHEL4 and ...
Search result description:I would like to install RRC with SELinux.Question:How should I configure
SELinux for RRC ?Is there any guide for SELinux with RRC?OS: Red ...
Search result description:with Tags: selinux Remove the tag from the selected filter tags - selinux ... This
week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobile, and
Search result description:Dec 18, 2008 ... On a RHEL5.2 system, I recently installed GPFS (3.2.1-7). SELinux is active and
a find mesages like. Dec 16 13:46:12 <host> setroubleshoot: ...
Search result description:Sep 10, 2010 ... I am trying to work with ITM on an SELinux platform. We have a concern about
the ability to use SELinux for the TEMS/TEPS. From what I have ...
Search result description:developerWorks forums allow community members to ask and answer questions
on technical topics. You can search forum titles, topics, open questions, and ...
Related blog entries
- This week's developerWorks newsletter: MicroXML, SELinux, jQuery Mobil... johnswan 2012-06-01T12:54:43Z
- Summer computing, SELinux, Hadoop and new stuff by Abdul cmw.osdude 2012-05-30T22:37:12Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 5: SELinux (continuação) PabloHess 2011-01-18T20:06:59Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 6: AppArmor PabloHess 2011-01-18T11:00:00Z
- Bê-á-bá do MAC no Linux, parte 4: SELinux PabloHess 2010-12-17T14:30:00Z
Related forum threads
- Feedback on the Download Beta Code Level D5 posted by TS@ 2014-11-19T20:46:47Z
- GPFS V3.5 announcements posted by email@example.com 2014-11-13T15:18:16Z
- "Operation not permitted" on mmadddisk local descOnly posted by ufa 2014-11-06T11:42:06Z
- GCMV Tool on Linux reports SWTError: No more handles [gtk_init_check()... posted by kgibm 2014-11-05T22:25:26Z
- MAT Tool on Linux reports Eclipse application finished with return cod... posted by kgibm 2014-11-05T22:24:59Z