Search result description:Search result title:
Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Accessing HTTP and RESTful services from DB2: Introducing the REST user-
defined functions for DB2. Bringing the web into the world of ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... The hardest part of building a RESTful application is deciding on the ... source
Restlet framework makes building RESTful Web services a snap.
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... RESTful web services differentiate themselves from SOAP-based web services
mainly in the simplicity of their design and implementation.
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Search result description:Jul 23, 2012 ... REST (or RESTful) architecture is a set of concepts that put "resource" in the
center of the interconnected IT world. While SOA and "Big" web ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... Apache Wink is an open source implementation of the Java API for RESTful Web
Services (JAX-RS) specification. Learn how to develop, ...
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Jun 21, 2013 ... As part of the project we looked at using JAX-RS, JSON and RESTful designs
within Liberty. This article, coming in two parts is the result of ...
Related blog entries
- Creating a RESTful API with CICS TG and TXSeries crshnburn 2014-11-10T09:39:26Z
- Writing RESTful web services using a CICS Liberty JVM server - Part 1 DanielFitzgerald 2014-11-07T11:27:44Z
- Writing RESTful web services using a CICS Liberty JVM Server - Part 2 DanielFitzgerald 2014-11-07T11:17:59Z
- The CMCI RESTful API: Part 1 - Talk to CICS using the Browser IsabelArnold 2014-04-29T06:13:16Z
- Registry Services on the Glass – Part 2: Queries Denilson Nastacio 2014-01-15T01:23:23Z
Related forum threads
- How to format HTML content. posted by tallurisri 2015-02-28T01:16:30Z
- Cloud Store on IBM Spectrum Scale - A Winning Proposition posted by AshutoshMate 2015-02-27T06:06:25Z
- RESTful service using JSON message posted by Sudarshan Bandaru 2015-02-25T14:14:11Z
- API level access? posted by Henning van Wyk 2015-02-17T13:44:26Z
- Read from HTTP - Calling https://... giving 403 error posted by SMNair 2015-02-15T14:24:50Z