Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:Design and implement RESTful web services with Rational Software Architect.Search result title:
Search result description:Oct 29, 2012 ... I need to just passthrough a RESTFUL web service through datapower to SIEBEL
. Can I find any examples on this.Just REST calls no SOAP at ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:May 1, 2015 ... Hi,. I am trying to deploy a Restful Web service .war File in IBM Websphere
Application server (8.5.4)which is running file in Local host(8080) ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Accessing HTTP and RESTful services from DB2: Introducing the REST user-
defined functions for DB2. Bringing the web into the world of ...
Search result description:New support has been added to integrated web services server support that
allows you to deploy ILE programs and service programs as RESTful web
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... This article helps you understand commonly used options for securing web
services. It also provides instructions on how to perform security ...
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Search result description:Apr 23, 2014 ... Many of us have used CICS Explorer to manage CICS. But did you know that you
can use the underlying CICS Management Client Interface ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... The hardest part of building a RESTful application is deciding on the resources
you want to expose. Once you've done that, using the open ...
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... Apache Wink is an open source implementation of the Java API for RESTful Web
Services (JAX-RS) specification. Learn how to develop, ...
Related blog entries
- Introduction to Jazz Architecture - IBM Rational Colloborative LifeCyc... Rajeshavanthi 2015-05-08T12:28:29Z
- The CMCI RESTful API: Part 1 - Talk to CICS using the Browser IsabelArnold 2015-04-20T14:35:38Z
- Discovering CICS Web Services with IBM API Management chrispoole 2015-03-18T10:47:08Z
- Creating a RESTful API with CICS TG and TXSeries crshnburn 2014-11-10T09:39:26Z
- Writing RESTful web services using a CICS Liberty JVM server - Part 1 DanielFitzgerald 2014-11-07T11:27:44Z
Related forum threads
- Transaction List not visible in datapower Probe posted by Rana Gautam Singh 2015-06-30T22:17:45Z
- Listing objects in DataPower posted by rkolla 2015-06-25T12:45:05Z
- dp:url-open returning json response posted by RS_DP 2015-06-24T10:59:15Z
- Does Datapower support the GET method JSON to JSONX conversion? posted by Rayudu_AP 2015-06-23T10:13:19Z
- Impact 184.108.40.206 and Windows ISS Web Services posted by mlhjr 2015-06-19T02:31:17Z