Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... It also provides instructions on how to perform security configuration settings for a
RESTful web service and how to set up authentication ...
Search result description:Jul 4, 2013 ... As part of the project we looked at using JAX-RS, JSON and RESTful designs
within Liberty. [Edit: This article was updated 11 September 2013 ...
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... Learn how to develop, deploy, and run RESTful Web services using Apache
Wink along with the Eclipse IDE and the Maven project ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Design and implement RESTful web services with Rational Software Architect.Search result title:
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Accessing HTTP and RESTful services from DB2: Introducing the REST user-
defined functions for DB2. Bringing the web into the world of ...
Search result description:DB2 Web Query Authentication and Reporting RESTful Web Service. Requests.
... A. Alternative Method of Calling DB2 Web Query RESTful Web Service.
Search result description:Oct 7, 2011... rather than messages. Java developers who want to implement RESTful web
services are the target audience for this knowledge path.
Search result description:Sep 10, 2012 ... Create and use Web services and RESTful services in CICS, Part 2: CICS Atom
support as RESTful service This is a second installment in a ...
Search result description:Jul 23, 2012 ... Part 1 - Introduction to SOA, ROA, and REST This is a first in a series of posts by
Gary Mazo, Senior Software Engineer with IBM Rational ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Related blog entries
- Registry Services on the Glass – Part 2: Queries Denilson Nastacio 2014-01-15T01:23:23Z
- Writing RESTful web services using CICS Liberty Server - Part 2 DanielFitzgerald 2013-09-24T21:58:43Z
- Writing RESTful web services using CICS Liberty Server - Part 1 DanielFitzgerald 2013-06-21T10:14:20Z
- Registry Services on the Glass - Part 1: Registration Denilson Nastacio 2013-05-21T04:15:02Z
- Part 2: Server side pagination - the requirements RamaShetty 2012-10-19T15:58:21Z
Related forum threads
- Error starting instance was85 posted by Lemon619 2014-03-07T09:43:54Z
- Maximo REST WEB service API - POST method posted by Saurabh85g 2014-02-27T17:15:02Z
- DataPower - SiteMinder Integration posted by Nrutas 2014-02-21T17:43:04Z
- Using Apache Wink to render JSP page posted by Partyk1d24 2014-02-20T18:26:10Z
- Rest to Rest and Rest to SOAP WebServices posted by soadp 2014-02-20T05:07:38Z