Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:Aug 14, 2015 ... This article describes how to use IBM Streams HTTP adapters to integrate SPL
applications to Cloudant and other RESTful, web-based ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... SRA consists of a web module that provides the RESTful services, an EJB
module that provides the basic Create-Read-Update-Delete (CRUD) ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... The hardest part of building a RESTful application is deciding on the resources
you want to expose. Once you've done that, using the open ...
Search result description:Oct 29, 2012 ... I need to just passthrough a RESTFUL web service through datapower to SIEBEL
. Can I find any examples on this.Just REST calls no SOAP at ...
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Accessing HTTP and RESTful services from DB2: Introducing the REST user-
defined functions for DB2. Bringing the web into the world of ...
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Apr 23, 2014 ... Many of us have used CICS Explorer to manage CICS. But did you know that you
can use the underlying CICS Management Client Interface ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... RESTful web services differentiate themselves from SOAP-based web services
mainly in the simplicity of their design and implementation.
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2010 ... The nuts and bolts of RESTful service development ... design, implementation,
and deployment of a new sample Apache Wink RESTful service.
Related blog entries
- Bluemix and the Hackathon experience: crowds of hackers looking for AP... Lennart 2015-09-26T23:12:33Z
- MDM AE pMDM with RESTful web services Dany Drouin 2015-09-14T14:40:15Z
- Introduction to Jazz Architecture - IBM Rational Colloborative LifeCyc... Rajeshavanthi 2015-05-08T12:28:29Z
- The CMCI RESTful API: Part 1 - Talk to CICS using the Browser IsabelArnold 2015-04-20T14:35:38Z
- Discovering CICS Web Services with IBM API Management chrispoole 2015-03-18T10:47:08Z
Related forum threads
- BPM integration with Netcool posted by JohnMackney 2015-09-15T11:06:00Z
- Invoke Web service from JavaSp in IBM Data studio posted by guptadarsh 2015-09-11T08:56:24Z
- restful web service discovery posted by someGuyThatCodes 2015-09-10T15:05:30Z
- Next Meeting for RTP AIX Power User Group is September 24, 2015 posted by jburda1 2015-09-09T12:49:41Z
- CORS posted by coxy 2015-09-07T02:22:23Z