Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Accessing HTTP and RESTful services from DB2: Introducing the REST user-
defined functions for DB2. Bringing the web into the world of ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... The hardest part of building a RESTful application is deciding on the ... source
Restlet framework makes building RESTful Web services a snap.
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Jul 23, 2012 ... Part 1 - Introduction to SOA, ROA, and REST This is a first in a series of posts by
Gary Mazo, Senior Software Engineer with IBM Rational ...
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... Although this article talks specifically about security configuration for RESTful
web services, a similar configuration can be implemented for ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... Apache Wink is an open source implementation of the Java API for RESTful Web
Services (JAX-RS) specification. Learn how to develop, ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2010 ... This means that the developer of the RESTful services is limited to HTTP-
supported methods like GET , PUT , POST , DELETE , and so on.
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... A RESTful Web service is a Web service implemented using HTTP and the ... URI
and HTTP methods used in typical RESTful Web services.
Search result description:Oct 19, 2009 ... As REpresentational State Transfer (REST) is becoming more popular, more non
-RESTful service consumers and providers need to be ...
Related blog entries
- Creating a RESTful API with CICS TG and TXSeries crshnburn 2014-11-10T09:39:26Z
- Writing RESTful web services using a CICS Liberty JVM server - Part 1 DanielFitzgerald 2014-11-07T11:27:44Z
- Writing RESTful web services using a CICS Liberty JVM Server - Part 2 DanielFitzgerald 2014-11-07T11:17:59Z
- The CMCI RESTful API: Part 1 - Talk to CICS using the Browser IsabelArnold 2014-04-29T06:13:16Z
- Registry Services on the Glass – Part 2: Queries Denilson Nastacio 2014-01-15T01:23:23Z
Related forum threads
- Custom Columns posted by PaulaFernandes 2015-01-22T15:34:39Z
- Send Netcool/OMNIbus alerts to TCP port posted by R@J 2015-01-19T14:14:48Z
- Rest URL In Inbound Message posted by AKCH 2015-01-14T19:12:08Z
- Webservices adapter - documentation? posted by MirekK 2015-01-07T16:54:07Z
- Please Explain the actvity performed by the Agent and how Agent commun... posted by KrisNaik 2015-01-02T23:27:54Z