Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... One of the key characteristics of a RESTful Web service is the explicit use of
HTTP methods in a way that follows the protocol as defined by ...
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:Design and implement RESTful web services with Rational Software Architect.Search result title:
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Oct 29, 2012 ... Here is a document on RESTful basics: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/
webservices/library/ws-restful/ If you just want to passthrough to ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Accessing HTTP and RESTful services from DB2: Introducing the REST user-
defined functions for DB2. Bringing the web into the world of ...
Search result description:Apr 23, 2014 ... Many of us have used CICS Explorer to manage CICS. But did you know that you
can use the underlying CICS Management Client Interface ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... The hardest part of building a RESTful application is deciding on the resources
you want to expose. Once you've done that, using the open ...
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Search result description:New support has been added to integrated web services server support that
allows you to deploy ILE programs and service programs as RESTful web
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... RESTful web services differentiate themselves from SOAP-based web services
mainly in the simplicity of their design and implementation.
Search result description:Oct 6, 2014 ... In this post I show how to create a RESTful API for customer data using the
mobile support introduced in CICS TG V9.1, to invoke transactions ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Related blog entries
- Introduction to Jazz Architecture - IBM Rational Colloborative LifeCyc... Rajeshavanthi 2015-05-08T12:28:29Z
- The CMCI RESTful API: Part 1 - Talk to CICS using the Browser IsabelArnold 2015-04-20T14:35:38Z
- Discovering CICS Web Services with IBM API Management chrispoole 2015-03-18T10:47:08Z
- Creating a RESTful API with CICS TG and TXSeries crshnburn 2014-11-10T09:39:26Z
- Writing RESTful web services using a CICS Liberty JVM server - Part 1 DanielFitzgerald 2014-11-07T11:27:44Z
Related forum threads
- dsa update via amm failure posted by danerc 2015-07-27T18:38:02Z
- TM1 OData Client and .NET posted by Marcus Pflanz 2015-07-20T07:25:17Z
- Intercepting and redacting log messages posted by alanholc 2015-07-17T20:55:09Z
- Consume Maximo RESTful Service using Java posted by Live_Wire 2015-07-16T19:05:53Z
- preserving special characters posted by rock3111 2015-07-15T22:16:29Z