Search result description:Jun 13, 2014 ... In this article, I highlight the REST APIs for PowerVC Express edition and provide
a short description of each one's purpose, which should give ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... This article shows you how to use new capabilities in DataPower V6 and WSRR
V22.214.171.124 to dynamically look up endpoint URLs of REST ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... Use the IBM Watson Question and Answer REST service in either synchronous
or asynchronous mode to submit questions and retrieve ...
Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Mar 18, 2014 ... In this article, you will learn how to use the REST web services interface to control
an instance of the IBM Security Access Manager for Web ...
Search result description:Aug 7, 2014 ... InfoSphere Business Glossary includes a REST API that makes glossary content
easier to consume by enabling the development of custom ...
Search result description:Jul 3, 2014 ... In this article, learn to use InfoSphere DataStage to integrate with the REST
resources of the Information Governance Catalog Glossary.
Search result description:Mar 5, 2014 ... In this paper, you learn how to use the REST web services interface to control an
instance of the IBM Security Access Manager for Web ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2012 ... A REST API is designed to work with resources. The resources in this case are
articles, each of which has a title, a URL, a date, and a unique ...
Search result description:Jun 26, 2014 ... REST APIs are increasingly popular for library-agnostic data access and
manipulation because they're easy to understand, can be coded ...
Search result description:Jun 5, 2014 ... You can use the IBM® Cognos® TM1® REST API to perform create, read, update
, and delete (CRUD) operations on TM1 data using standards ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Mar 3, 2014 ... Dave Delay and Wei Jie Lu have published two new articls about REST APIs in
IBM Domino 9.0.1. IBM Domino 9.0.1 REST Calendar Service ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest on Answers: developerWorks Q&A Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Related evaluation software
Related blog entries
- Domino のカレンダーを REST API で操作する acchan 2014-08-13T01:11:38Z
- Brewing a potion with Bluemix, PostgreSQL, Node.js in the cloud Tinniam V Ganesh 2014-08-08T07:10:36Z
- A Bluemix recipe with MongoDB and Node.js Tinniam V Ganesh 2014-08-08T06:59:36Z
- z/OSMF Jobs REST Interface 用法详解 IBM System z 中国实验室 2014-07-23T06:18:04Z
- New Paper: Integration with JazzSM Admin Services (OSLC) s.we 2014-07-15T10:40:06Z
Related forum threads
- Can we call controller commands and databeans through REST prior to WC... posted by WCSServices 2014-08-30T05:27:24Z
- REST API - setData for task posted by Samuel Chan 2014-08-30T01:19:05Z
- URL to Resource in Custom Form Tab posted by blue42 2014-08-29T17:27:31Z
- Browser cache issue on GET posted by Marcus Pflanz 2014-08-29T14:03:39Z
- Reporting on child objects posted by Padraig_J_Nolan 2014-08-29T11:46:47Z