Search result description:The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described below, to be
able to ... This section of the wiki contains the list of resources for REST API.
Search result description:Apr 17, 2014 ... With the REST API, you could send a syslog event to a receiver when a grant is
made to the DBA role, and then that receiver could fire some ...
Search result description:Jun 5, 2014 ... You can use the IBM® Cognos® TM1® REST API to perform create, read, update
, and delete (CRUD) operations on TM1 data using standards ...
Search result description:Sep 30, 2014 ... It also shows how to manage orphan tokens through the REST API Tester and
how to detect potential orphan tokens by using a BPM command ...
Search result description:The Change and configuration management (CCM) application provides a
reportable REST API, which can be used by live reports and by data collection
jobs to ...
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Question by Atit | Feb 18, 2014 at 12:04 PM urbancodeudeployrestrestapi. Hi,. Is
there a REST API to uDeploy server? I have browsed the link here but I didn't ...
Search result description:Apr 25, 2014 ... Much of the discourse about web APIs is characterized by a debate of what REST
offers compared to SOAP. To help you understand the ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2014 ... This article shows you how to accomplish the same tasks by using the IBM®
SoftLayer API, and more specifically, by using the REST API from a ...
Search result description:Jan 20, 2015 ... In this paper, you learn how to use the REST web services interface to control an
instance of the IBM Security Access Manager for Web ...
Search result description:Jan 16, 2014 ... Is there way to create a SCO pattern through REST API ? Naveen
Purushothaman100000JRQV100000JRQV commented on January 16, 2014 ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2012 ... A REST API is designed to work with resources. The resources in this case are
articles, each of which has a title, a URL, a date, and a unique ...
Search result description:Jun 13, 2014 ... In this article, I highlight the REST APIs for PowerVC Express edition and provide
a short description of each one's purpose, which should give ...
Search result description:Aug 14, 2012 ... REST, or Representational State Transfer, is a distributed communication
architecture that is quickly becoming the lingua franca for clouds.
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... Interacting with Server Automation via the REST API. You can execute and
monitor Automation Plans through the REST API. Using the REST ...
Related evaluation software
Related blog entries
- Simple DDL and CRUD operations in four protocols cheetahblog 2015-01-27T22:51:36Z
- The Young and the ReSTless IEM Programmers, or Web Service queries for... 1DE1_john_singer 2015-01-19T03:21:55Z
- Still ReSTless with bigfix (IEM) and Powershell 1DE1_john_singer 2015-01-16T22:42:07Z
- IEM SCA ReST programming example with Python 1DE1_john_singer 2015-01-16T19:04:23Z
- SUA information via Python ReST scripting 1DE1_john_singer 2015-01-16T18:28:55Z
Related forum threads
- Profiler: Cannot Show Pages posted by UmaishKhan 2015-01-31T06:27:08Z
- In RPE: Need to traverse Validated By link to get RQM pass fail result... posted by mchoban 2015-01-30T21:13:21Z
- Problem in compiling DBD::DB2 Module for Perl posted by cleaner7777 2015-01-30T19:45:21Z
- DSV toolkit and generating/installing an insight pack: internal server... posted by KellyA 2015-01-30T18:43:36Z
- Display data from custom OMNIbus Objectserver Table in JazzSM/DASH posted by ErwinS. 2015-01-30T18:35:36Z