Search result description:Which is the simpler approach for implementing web services, REST or SOAP/
WSDL? I've been thinking about how they compare. Supporters of the REST ...
Search result description:So REST proponents claim anecdotal evidence like this means REST is more
popular. They may be right--if SOAP and REST went up against each other in the
Search result description:Customer raised question on developerWorks DataPower forum on how to
convert client SOAP With Attachmnt (SWA) request on DataPower to REST.
Search result description:Aug 7, 2013 ... Hello,. We would like to set up a configuration that has SOAP on client-side, and
REST on server-side. What are the main steps to build such a ...
Search result description:I often see discussions comparing REST versus SOAP. REST interactions are
usually handled by the Web Server while by definition Web Services using SOAP
Search result description:So when should you use REST, and when should you use SOAP/WSDL? I
discussed REST vs. SOAP/WSDL back in August 2005. Separately, I also
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... Loose REST is domain data over HTTP without additional layers (such as SOAP)
and without cookies. This is synonymous with XML/HTTP, and ...
Search result description:Mar 29, 2013 ... Ajax Proxy written in PHP to support SOAP and REST calls and that does gzip
compression on the result before sending it back to the browser.
Search result description:Aug 23, 2013 ... Is this possible? We have a domain that contains one MPG that routes all
messages. The request type is SOAP or XML. We are now adding a ...
Search result description:Feb 20, 2014 ... I am aware of the approach that is described in articles on how to expose existing
SOAP web services as RESTFul webservices.
Search result description:Feb 21, 2014 ... Thanks Herman for suggestion! Ok, from MPG --> WSP returns soap with
attachment. In MPG, I can set the request as SOAP and response as ...
Search result description:Oct 15, 2013 ... Is there anyway we can perform a search on behalf of a user, either using REST
or SOAP? (i.e. a search for results allowed for User A, when we ...
Search result description:Feb 21, 2014 ... Set "Attachment Processing" to "Allow" and do the conversion needed by your
requirements in accessing the attachments by DataPower ...
Search result description:Mar 19, 2011 ... Can someone point me to where i can find about about each of these types of
services? I am currently using Soap for all my iseries calls and ...
Search result description:Pinned topic Confused about SOAP and REST! Which is better? Please help.
2011-05-12T11:22:52Z | Tags: Answered question This question has been ...
Related blog entries
- SOAP With Attachment to REST HermannSW 2014-02-25T09:29:53Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
- Create EGL Records from XML or JSON TheresaRamsey 2010-08-18T13:22:53Z
- Performing basic EC2 actions with PHP allenkane 2010-05-04T17:46:19Z
Related forum threads
- XML Schema 1.1 support in DataPower posted by rkolla 2014-02-25T07:58:18Z
- Personilize Sign in posted by AlfonsoMezoL. 2014-02-21T07:20:36Z
- Contract Opportunity: Mobile Web Application Developer posted by X3GJ_Christopher_Lee 2013-10-12T17:15:11Z
- Creating a Teamspace from External Service posted by sbb_h 2013-10-01T15:53:13Z
- SOAP to REST posted by daniel64 2013-09-04T19:00:48Z