Search result description:Apr 25, 2014 ... Much of the discourse about web APIs is characterized by a debate of what REST
offers compared to SOAP. To help you understand the ...
Search result description:Creating a REST API which exposes an existing SOAP Service with IBM API
Management 220.127.116.11. TABLE OF CONTENTS. OBJECTIVE.
Search result description:Aug 7, 2013 ... Re: SOAP to REST. Aug 8, 2013. Thanks for your responses. I've done the job
using an MPGW and very simple XSL transformations : works ...
Search result description:I am trying to connect existing SOAP service and assembling it as REST API. In
the implementation, when I use WebService Invoke Operation to connect exisitng
Search result description:Jan 29, 2014 ... I often see discussions comparing REST versus SOAP. REST interactions are
usually handled by the Web Server while by definition Web ...
Search result description:Aug 22, 2005 ... Which is the simpler approach for implementing web services, REST or SOAP/
WSDL? I've been thinking about how they compare. Supporters ...
Search result description:Aug 30, 2005 ... James Governor of RedMonk commented on What is a Web Service?, quibbling
with my statement that SOAP is the "most common" technology ...
Search result description:Nov 4, 2014 ... Hello, Is it possible to hide the restful request (which I believe is URL only and
has no body like soap request)? May be encrypt it? For reason ...
Search result description:Feb 25, 2014 ... Customer raised question on developerWorks DataPower forum on how to
convert client SOAP With Attachmnt (SWA) request on DataPower to ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2015 ... A common myth is “SOAP is dead; APIs are always REST.” Granted, REST is the
currently most popular protocol for easily consumable APIs.
Search result description:Aug 23, 2013 ... Is this possible? We have a domain that contains one MPG that routes all
messages. The request type is SOAP or XML. We are now adding a ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... Loose REST is domain data over HTTP without additional layers (such as SOAP)
and without cookies. This is synonymous with XML/HTTP, and ...
Search result description:Feb 21, 2014 ... Thanks Herman for suggestion! Ok, from MPG --> WSP returns soap with
attachment. In MPG, I can set the request as SOAP and response as ...
Search result description:Oct 30, 2014 ... Hello,. I am trying to implement a project which uses REST-JSON and gets
convert into SOAP during the processing and in respose again it ...
Search result description:Jan 20, 2015 ... Where does WDE write the logs for SOAP and REST api call? We are trying to
integrate WDE with some other tools, for this we are using SOAP ...
Related blog entries
- Getting Data on Unmanaged Assets from IEM brolly33 2015-02-04T21:32:57Z
- SOAP With Attachment to REST HermannSW 2014-02-25T09:29:53Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
- Create EGL Records from XML or JSON TheresaRamsey 2010-08-18T13:22:53Z
Related forum threads
- The operator "bes action" is not defined. posted by ortalbeny12345654321 2014-12-09T10:48:48Z
- Datapower Rest vs Soap Security posted by KSeeker 2014-11-19T03:21:42Z
- URL rewrite in REST Adapter for SOAP Service posted by ipt_clu 2014-09-10T15:07:40Z
- Failure : Import RESTeasy on a JAVA EE Application WAS8/8.5 posted by DuckStance 2014-06-24T10:38:06Z
- Can any one help me for creating a web service in Datapower as the fro... posted by jisspe 2014-06-17T19:06:58Z