Search result description:Apr 25, 2014 ... Much of the discourse about web APIs is characterized by a debate of what REST
offers compared to SOAP. To help you understand the ...
Search result description:Which is the simpler approach for implementing web services, REST or SOAP/
WSDL? I've been thinking about how they compare. Supporters of the REST ...
Search result description:They may be right--if SOAP and REST went up against each other in the People's
Choice Awards (or their technical equivalent, the JDJ Reader's Choice Awards ...
Search result description:Jul 29, 2014 ... How to expose an existing SOAP service as a REST API. Detailed Instructions.
Download the Tutorial ( pdf file Create and Test a SOAP Service ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... Figure 3 shows an overview of WebSphere DataPower exposing a strict REST
interface that is backed by a SOAP-based Web service on the ...
Search result description:Creating a REST API which exposes an existing SOAP Service with IBM API
Management 18.104.22.168. TABLE OF CONTENTS. OBJECTIVE.
Search result description:Hello,. We would like to set up a configuration that has SOAP on client-side, and
REST on server-side. What are the main steps to build such a ...
Search result description:Feb 25, 2014 ... Customer raised question on developerWorks DataPower forum on how to
convert client SOAP With Attachmnt (SWA) request on DataPower to ...
Search result description:Mar 29, 2013 ... Ajax Proxy written in PHP to support SOAP and REST calls and that does gzip
compression on the result before sending it back to the browser.
Search result description:Jan 29, 2014 ... I often see discussions comparing REST versus SOAP. REST interactions are
usually handled by the Web Server while by definition Web ...
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the ... with
HTTP as transport layer — SOAP, RSS, or Atom, for example.
Search result description:Feb 10, 2006 ... There's quite a conversation going on which those of you interested in SOAP,
WSDL, and REST may be interested in. The conversation is in the ...
Search result description:Is this possible? We have a domain that contains one MPG that routes all
messages. The request type is SOAP or XML. We are now adding a ...
Search result description:developerWorks forums allow community members to ask and answer questions
on technical topics. You can search forum titles, topics, open ...
Search result description:Feb 26, 2007 ... I discussed REST vs. SOAP/WSDL back in August 2005. Separately, I also
discussed Ajax and Java. I've created two pages (on my wiki) to ...
Related blog entries
- SOAP With Attachment to REST HermannSW 2014-02-25T09:29:53Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
- Create EGL Records from XML or JSON TheresaRamsey 2010-08-18T13:22:53Z
- Performing basic EC2 actions with PHP allenkane 2010-05-04T17:46:19Z
Related forum threads
- REST2SOAP: How to validate JSON response? posted by ipt_clu 2014-09-18T07:47:22Z
- Failure : Import RESTeasy on a JAVA EE Application WAS8/8.5 posted by DuckStance 2014-06-24T10:38:06Z
- Can any one help me for creating a web service in Datapower as the fro... posted by jisspe 2014-06-17T19:06:58Z
- SOAP to REST posted by daniel64 2014-04-07T06:22:01Z
- REST service question? posted by SystemAdmin 2010-10-05T21:53:32Z