Search result description:Apr 25, 2014 ... Much of the discourse about web APIs is characterized by a debate of what REST
offers compared to SOAP. To help you understand the ...
Search result description:Jul 29, 2014 ... How to expose an existing SOAP service as a REST API. Detailed Instructions.
Download the Tutorial ( pdf file Create and Test a SOAP Service ...
Search result description:Creating a REST API which exposes an existing SOAP Service with IBM API
Management 220.127.116.11. TABLE OF CONTENTS. OBJECTIVE.
Search result description:Aug 22, 2005 ... Which is the simpler approach for implementing web services, REST or SOAP/
WSDL? I've been thinking about how they compare. Supporters ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2015 ... A common myth is “SOAP is dead; APIs are always REST.” Granted, REST is the
currently most popular protocol for easily consumable APIs.
Search result description:Jan 29, 2014 ... I often see discussions comparing REST versus SOAP. REST interactions are
usually handled by the Web Server while by definition Web ...
Search result description:Aug 7, 2013 ... We would like to set up a configuration that has SOAP on client-side, and ...
Could you please share the xslt which you use for the Soap to rest ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2015 ... Where does WDE write the logs for SOAP and REST api call? We are trying to
integrate WDE with some other tools, for this we are using SOAP ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... Loose REST is domain data over HTTP without additional layers (such as SOAP)
and without cookies. This is synonymous with XML/HTTP, and ...
Search result description:Nov 4, 2014 ... Hello, Is it possible to hide the restful request (which I believe is URL only and
has no body like soap request)? May be encrypt it? For reason ...
Search result description:I am trying to connect existing SOAP service and assembling it as REST API. In
the implementation, when I use WebService Invoke Operation to connect exisitng
Search result description:Feb 25, 2014 ... Customer raised question on developerWorks DataPower forum on how to
convert client SOAP With Attachmnt (SWA) request on DataPower to ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2013 ... Is this possible? We have a domain that contains one MPG that routes all
messages. The request type is SOAP or XML. We are now adding a ...
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the ... with
HTTP as transport layer — SOAP, RSS, or Atom, for example.
Search result description:Feb 20, 2014 ... Any suggestions on converting SOAP with Attachment in to DP and outbound (
external clients) as REST PUT calls? Log in to reply.
Related blog entries
- Getting Data on Unmanaged Assets from IEM brolly33 2015-02-04T21:32:57Z
- SOAP With Attachment to REST HermannSW 2014-02-25T09:29:53Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
- Create EGL Records from XML or JSON TheresaRamsey 2010-08-18T13:22:53Z
Related forum threads
- Logging functionality for SOAP and REST API posted by Srivastavaa 2015-01-20T07:45:15Z
- The operator "bes action" is not defined. posted by ortalbeny12345654321 2014-12-09T10:48:48Z
- REST2SOAP: How to validate JSON response? posted by ipt_clu 2014-09-18T07:47:22Z
- Failure : Import RESTeasy on a JAVA EE Application WAS8/8.5 posted by DuckStance 2014-06-24T10:38:06Z
- Can any one help me for creating a web service in Datapower as the fro... posted by jisspe 2014-06-17T19:06:58Z