Search result description:Much of the discourse about web APIs is characterized by a debate of what REST
offers compared to SOAP. To help you understand the context of this debate, ...
Search result description:Aug 7, 2013 ... Hello,. We would like to set up a configuration that has SOAP on client-side, and
REST on server-side. What are the main steps to build such a ...
Search result description:Creating a REST API which exposes an existing SOAP Service with IBM API
Management 220.127.116.11. TABLE OF CONTENTS. OBJECTIVE.
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... Loose REST is domain data over HTTP without additional layers (such as SOAP)
and without cookies. This is synonymous with XML/HTTP, and ...
Search result description:Aug 22, 2005 ... Which is the simpler approach for implementing web services, REST or SOAP/
WSDL? I've been thinking about how they compare. Supporters ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2014 ... I often see discussions comparing REST versus SOAP. REST interactions are
usually handled by the Web Server while by definition Web ...
Search result description:Feb 25, 2014 ... Customer raised question on developerWorks DataPower forum on how to
convert client SOAP With Attachmnt (SWA) request on DataPower to ...
Search result description:EGL Wiki > EGL Rich UI > SOAP-REST Ajax Proxy with Gzip ... Ajax Proxy
written in PHP to support SOAP and REST calls and that does gzip compression
Search result description:Apr 30, 2015 ... Creating a REST API which exposes an existing SOAP Service with IBM API
Management. April 30, 2015. TABLE OF CONTENTS. OBJECTIVE.
Search result description:Mar 27, 2016 ... Dears , i have these cases about calling web services and i like to know if they
are do-able in ODM ? Calling Web Services [REST/ SOAP] ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2015 ... REST screenshot A common myth is “SOAP is dead; APIs are always REST.”
Granted, REST is the currently most popular protocol for easily ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the ... with
HTTP as transport layer — SOAP, RSS, or Atom, for example.
Search result description:Aug 30, 2005 ... James Governor of RedMonk commented on What is a Web Service?, quibbling
with my statement that SOAP is the "most common" technology ...
Search result description:Apr 24, 2014 ... Now the second flow is with a SOAP Input node, a HTTP Request node (for
invoking a REST web service) and finally a SOAP Reply node.
Search result description:Nov 4, 2014 ... Hello, Is it possible to hide the restful request (which I believe is URL only and
has no body like soap request)? May be encrypt it? For reason ...
Related blog entries
- What is StrongLoop and how does it relate to Bluemix? MichaelMarinier 2015-10-14T14:20:51Z
- Getting Data on Unmanaged Assets from IEM brolly33 2015-02-04T21:32:57Z
- SOAP With Attachment to REST HermannSW 2014-02-25T09:29:53Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- Using Web Services as a Data Source to connect to Cognos (through Fram... posted by SystemAdmin 2016-02-23T14:20:11Z
- The operator "bes action" is not defined. posted by ortalbeny12345654321 2014-12-09T10:48:48Z
- Datapower Rest vs Soap Security posted by KSeeker 2014-11-19T03:21:42Z
- URL rewrite in REST Adapter for SOAP Service posted by ipt_clu 2014-09-10T15:07:40Z
- Failure : Import RESTeasy on a JAVA EE Application WAS8/8.5 posted by DuckStance 2014-06-24T10:38:06Z