Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... REST services are based on manipulating resources. Resources for RESTful
services are addressable, and URLs are the primary way of ...
Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... In WSRR V8, you can register REST services, which are services invoked using
the HTTP protocol and REST semantics. Such services are ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... Representational state transfer (REST) is a style of designing loosely coupled
applications that rely on named resources rather than messages.
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... In Part 1 of the article Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1:
Registering, exposing, and invoking a REST service with a ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... This article helps you understand commonly used options for securing web
services. It also provides instructions on how to perform security ...
Search result description:Oct 9, 2007 ... Learn how to use IBM Lotus Quickr Representational State Transfer (REST)
services for basic operations you can perform on documents.
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... At their core, Web services define a mechanism for machine-to-machine
interaction using a network and XML. A key component of a Web ...
Search result description:Aug 8, 2007 ... This article describes service patterns using WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances for REST-style software systems. These patterns will help ...
Related blog entries
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- A Bird’s Eye View of WEB API Neha Jain 2012-09-18T11:16:40Z
- Desining RESTful Services made simpler with Rational Software Architec... Manoj_Rational 2011-07-26T08:54:58Z
Related forum threads
- AAA Authentication Failure Processing posted by Mike_Bianco 2015-03-31T21:09:33Z
- Updating HTTP Response code for GET call posted by Vijay97 2015-03-31T12:28:36Z
- getOrderId() returns null when removing an item from cart using rest s... posted by new_wcs 2015-03-30T07:05:54Z
- WC Rest Service - Securing a custom service posted by Jacobo_Adolfo 2015-03-27T15:20:20Z
- HTTP - MERGE Integrating DataPower with eXtreme Scale REST Service posted by DPJohnson 2015-03-23T14:15:22Z