Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... REST services are based on manipulating resources. Resources for RESTful
services are addressable, and URLs are the primary way of ...
Search result description:From XPages using the REST Service control (won't cover in this slide). ─ As
built-in service called Domino Access Services (DAS). □ REST API vs Traditional
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... REST web services was not supported by the integrated web services server,
until now. This article is the third in a series of articles about the ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2015 ... Demonstrating example business-to-customer scenarios, you can learn how to
use WebSphere Commerce REST services to integrate ...
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2015 ... Managing REST Services as LDAP. |Updated ... software, such as IBM Security
Identity Manager, which does not have a direct REST interface.
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... At their core, Web services define a mechanism for machine-to-machine
interaction using a network and XML. A key component of a Web ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Related blog entries
- Bluemix and the Hackathon experience: crowds of hackers looking for AP... Lennart 2015-09-26T23:12:33Z
- Web APIs: mais um Apocalipse TLCBrazil 2015-06-26T15:16:24Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- A Bird’s Eye View of WEB API Neha Jain 2012-09-18T11:16:40Z
- Desining RESTful Services made simpler with Rational Software Architec... Manoj_Rational 2011-07-26T08:54:58Z
Related forum threads
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook posted by Gabriel Bienzobas 2015-10-06T09:40:27Z
- How to show user profile picture posted by CSPTech 2015-10-03T08:48:37Z
- Issues with Deploying REST Service in Tomcat posted by rubyenterprise 2015-10-02T19:49:47Z
- Rest Service JWT posted by Dev5 2015-09-16T12:47:33Z
- productview rest service posted by pkht 2015-09-10T01:04:41Z