Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... This article suggests that in its purest form today, when it's attracting this much
attention, a concrete implementation of a REST Web service ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... Representational state transfer (REST) is a style of designing loosely coupled
applications that rely on named resources rather than messages.
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:May 24, 2014 ... I am able to send the push notification from the BlueMix Mobile Puhs service
console to the android application. Now, I am trying the rest API at ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:I'd like to query for a specific object stored in the mobile data service, using the
REST API. I'm trying to use the following POST method to include a query filtered
Search result description:I found this tutorial for REST service registration and governance - ... From the
available documentation on REST service governance, it looks like the value and
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... This means that the developer of the RESTful services is limited to HTTP-
supported methods like GET , PUT , POST , DELETE , and so on.
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... Representational state transfer (REST) was introduced in early 2000 by Roy
Fielding's doctoral dissertation. However, in the Java community, ...
Search result description:My bluemix page shows a REST URL "https://mobile.ng.bluemix.net/data/rest/v1/
apps/1be621fb-4697-47cd-bd8d-3e36ca6de6fb/classnames" When I use this ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... RESTful Web services have emerged as a promising alternative to SOAP-based
services due to their simplicity, lightweight nature, and the ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- @EJB injection returns null in WebSphere AS 220.127.116.11 posted by akaine 2014-11-21T23:30:46Z
- Cast Iron Supported Applications posted by SwethaRai 2014-11-20T13:50:21Z
- Datapower Rest vs Soap Security posted by KSeeker 2014-11-19T03:21:42Z
- Creating REST Service in DATAPower posted by saiRam91 2014-11-12T23:39:49Z
- How do we unit test a Business Process in Process Designer ? posted by shyenuganti 2014-11-10T14:59:36Z