Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... Use the IBM Watson Question and Answer REST service in either synchronous
or asynchronous mode to submit questions and retrieve ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:Now the second flow is with a SOAP Input node, a HTTP Request node (for
invoking a REST web service) and finally a SOAP Reply node.
Search result description:Integrating IBM Lotus Sametime with the IBM Lotus Connections REST service.Search result title:
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Jan 19, 2010 ... The nuts and bolts of RESTful service development ... the new Java™ framework
for implementing and consuming REST-based Web services.
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... At their core, Web services define a mechanism for machine-to-machine
interaction using a network and XML. A key component of a Web ...
Search result description:Nov 2, 2011 ... Learn how to expose existing business functionality embedded in legacy
applications as JAX-RS 1.1 RESTful services using WebSphere ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- TWS 8.5.1 creating Java/Database Jobs posted by SystemAdmin 2014-08-19T06:07:45Z
- How do we unit test a Business Process in Process Designer ? posted by shyenuganti 2014-08-18T17:50:49Z
- Rest service registration posted by SystemAdmin 2014-08-15T20:29:06Z
- Logged in user info in portlets posted by AnshilaTiku 2014-08-14T17:43:12Z
- MTDS on Tomcat posted by ATP_Events_User 2014-08-13T13:57:16Z