Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... Use the IBM Watson Question and Answer REST service in either synchronous
or asynchronous mode to submit questions and retrieve ...
Search result description:Nov 7, 2013 ... Abstract The RQM Reportable REST API allows a user to perform CRUD type
operations on test resources via XML sequences to the RQM ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Dec 3, 2013 ... New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1:
Registering, exposing, and invoking a REST service with a sample client.
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:So, I promised a post on the Jazz REST Services work, and here it is. So first of
all what is JRS? JRS implements a RESTful repository following the architecture
Search result description:This section describes how to create a REST service plug-in for use with the Jazz
Web User Interface. For general overview information about the Jazz Web UI, ...
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... The REST API implements SSL (HTTPS) using a self-signed certificate, so the
first time a client attempts to connect to it, they may be required to ...
Search result description:Oct 9, 2007 ... Learn how to use IBM Lotus Quickr Representational State Transfer (REST)
services for basic operations you can perform on documents.
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... It also provides instructions on how to perform security configuration settings for a
RESTful web service and how to set up authentication ...
services to display records in a grid. By supplying different ...
Search result description:Jan 15, 2013 ... Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet. I found this
tutorial for REST service registration and governance -
Search result description:Dec 23, 2009 ... Using the Digg REST API. Programmatically access Digg's best features. Digg is
a social news Web site where users can submit news stories ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- How to show communities from IBM connections 4.5 posted by khalid habib 2014-03-12T05:41:46Z
- Rest service to download file posted by Moeed 2014-03-11T11:03:14Z
- How to Add SSL keys for HTTPS posted by khalid habib 2014-03-11T04:58:21Z
- "Generic" authentication module posted by YannickBergeron 2014-03-05T18:49:38Z
- Service Catelog using WSRR posted by janreed1 2014-03-04T17:42:57Z