Search result description:Search result title:
Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... This article suggests that in its purest form today, when it's attracting this much
attention, a concrete implementation of a REST Web service ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... REST services are based on manipulating resources. Resources for RESTful
services are addressable, and URLs are the primary way of ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... In WSRR V8, you can register REST services, which are services invoked using
the HTTP protocol and REST semantics. Such services are ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:May 26, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... In Part 1 of the article Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1:
Registering, exposing, and invoking a REST service with a ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... Representational state transfer (REST) is a style of designing loosely coupled
applications that rely on named resources rather than messages.
Search result description:Two ways to access REST service of Domino. ─ From XPages using the REST
Service control (won't cover in this slide). ─ As built-in service called Domino ...
Search result description:Dec 20, 2011 ... Modeling RESTful web services is one of the newest capabilities in Rational
Software Architect. In the process of explaining the REST ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... Representational state transfer (REST) was introduced in early 2000 by Roy
Fielding's doctoral dissertation. However, in the Java community, ...
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... The publication of WSDL 2.0, which was designed with REST Web services in
mind, as a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- Unexpected Logouts posted by CJ0X_Paul_Reed 2015-02-24T17:32:48Z
- Customize store search - SOLR posted by StevenRiegerix 2015-02-18T05:06:44Z
- get ip address from client posted by nick_tn 2015-02-16T09:46:58Z
- Suppress OOB WCS services posted by SLKP 2015-02-11T19:19:27Z