Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... Use the IBM Watson Question and Answer REST service in either synchronous
or asynchronous mode to submit questions and retrieve ...
Search result description:Feb 11, 2014 ... This post will show how to use the Play framework with IBM BlueMix to develop
and run a very simple REST style web application.
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Jan 14, 2014 ... Follow these examples to learn how to submit questions and handle responses
with the Watson Question and Answer REST service.
Search result description:Jul 29, 2009 ... The WebSphere eXtreme Scale REST data service is a Java HTTP service that
implements Microsoft's ADO.NET Data Services. The REST ...
Search result description:This section describes how to create a REST service plug-in for use with the Jazz
Web User Interface. For general overview information about the Jazz Web UI, ...
Search result description:In my latest post, REST sandbox? , I showed how you can quickly set up a REST
sandbox with minimum effort using jsonplaceholder node module. In this post ...
Search result description:I am using following xml and java code for Creating of TC in RQM, but unable to
create the TC, Please suggest me if anyone have the solution ...
Search result description:Oct 9, 2007 ... Learn how to use IBM Lotus Quickr Representational State Transfer (REST)
services for basic operations you can perform on documents.
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... Apache Wink is an open source implementation of the Java API for RESTful Web
Services (JAX-RS) specification. Learn how to develop, ...
Search result description:Also, many SOA and web service implementaions use REST as the protocol for
accessing URL-addressable resources and services. REST stands for ...
Search result description:5 days ago ... Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- how to check the session for cached messages posted by DivyaN23 2014-04-15T17:19:20Z
- Need help in creating Maximo mbo rest service to create Workorder posted by shreyuth 2014-04-14T07:52:41Z
- connections rest api in java posted by Khab 2014-04-10T07:49:43Z
- HTML Event Action not being called onChange event posted by Khab 2014-04-09T15:01:40Z
- Using REST API to search for duplicates posted by prashantdhanker 2014-03-19T12:51:59Z