Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... This introduction to the REST features embedded in IBM WebSphere Application
Server V8 and later illustrates how you can create a simple ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... Use the IBM Watson Question and Answer REST service in either synchronous
or asynchronous mode to submit questions and retrieve ...
Search result description:6 days ago ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jul 27, 2010 ... In the Java world, you can build a RESTful web service in several ways: Some
folks use JSR 311(JAX-RS) and its reference implementation ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... It also provides instructions on how to perform security configuration settings for a
RESTful web service and how to set up authentication ...
Search result description:Nov 2, 2011 ... Learn how to expose existing business functionality embedded in legacy
applications as JAX-RS 1.1 RESTful services using WebSphere ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Integrating IBM Lotus Sametime with the IBM Lotus Connections REST service.Search result title:
Search result description:Feb 9, 2010 ... The nuts and bolts of RESTful service development ... the new Java™ framework
for implementing and consuming REST-based Web services.
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:In my latest post, REST sandbox? , I showed how you can quickly set up a REST
sandbox with minimum effort using jsonplaceholder node module. In this post ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- Simple EGL REST Service posted by filip_matosic 2014-07-21T11:17:42Z
- Source code for Web REST Import sample application posted by dougspadotto 2014-07-16T18:50:13Z
- Logged in user info in portlets posted by AnshilaTiku 2014-07-15T20:03:56Z
- Displaying repeating XML data in different tabs posted by DivyaN23 2014-07-15T15:27:41Z
- Updating a Global Variable in a macro posted by HaydenMc 2014-07-11T16:53:41Z