Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... REST services are based on manipulating resources. Resources for RESTful
services are addressable, and URLs are the primary way of ...
Search result description:Jan 29, 2015 ... This first part explains the basic concepts behind REST web services and how
the integrated web services server supports REST services.
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... In this third part, you will learn how to deploy an application as a RESTful web
service using multiple Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) ...
Search result description:Two ways to access REST service of Domino. ─ From XPages using the REST
Service control (won't cover in this slide). ─ As built-in service called Domino ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:WB723-ZB723 IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7 Administration. *
WB724-ZB724 ..... WD507 REST Service Development with Java. 0 people like
Search result description:Aug 23, 2011 ... Increasingly, Representational State Transfer (REST) has become the preferred
way of communicating in today's service-oriented architecture ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2014 ... Hello, I have written a simple REST service which I tested successfully by
deploying locally on WAS 8.5 Liberty server. BankingApplication.java ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2015 ... Demonstrating example business-to-customer scenarios, you can learn how to
use WebSphere Commerce REST services to integrate ...
Search result description:Jul 29, 2009 ... The WebSphere eXtreme Scale REST data service is a Java HTTP service that
implements Microsoft's ADO.NET Data Services. The REST ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... Once you've done that, using the open source Restlet framework makes building
RESTful Web services a snap. This tutorial guides you ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- Authentication of Signed JSON using Datapower posted by Lal_Bahadur 2015-07-31T07:36:38Z
- XML Parse or XML Generate in EGL posted by ojomenezes 2015-07-27T20:21:54Z
- RDi Web Service Wizard - Create REST services posted by LionelB 2015-07-27T17:54:14Z
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook posted by Gabriel Bienzobas 2015-07-24T18:21:05Z
- ITM Rest service (aka dashboard data provider) posted by lockem 2015-07-22T11:22:51Z