Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:May 24, 2014 ... I am able to send the push notification from the BlueMix Mobile Puhs service
console to the android application. Now, I am trying the rest API at ...
Search result description:I found this tutorial for REST service registration and governance - ... From the
available documentation on REST service governance, it looks like the value and
Search result description:Mar 4, 2009 ... In this introduction to Web 2.0 and REST with IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances, learn how to build strict REST services on ...
Search result description:This section describes how to create a REST service plug-in for use with the Jazz
Web User Interface. For general overview information about the Jazz Web UI, ...
Search result description:I'd like to query for a specific object stored in the mobile data service, using the
REST API. I'm trying to use the following POST method to include a query filtered
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... Representational state transfer (REST) is a style of designing loosely coupled
applications that rely on named resources rather than messages.
Search result description:Jan 19, 2010 ... For example, related steps in the chain of actions for a particular RESTful service
could be included as hyperlinks that allow the client to follow ...
Search result description:Dec 3, 2013 ... There is more information than I have posted here in the past, detailed steps to
set up the integration and a test REST service and client.
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:Aug 8, 2007 ... This article describes service patterns using WebSphere DataPower SOA
Appliances for REST-style software systems. These patterns will help ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- Adding suggestion groups to the auto-suggest menu in the search tab fo... posted by sgundur 2014-10-27T12:46:25Z
- Why not immediate failover when server stopped intentionally? posted by DougBreaux 2014-10-24T14:28:33Z
- Web Service posted by satishrb 2014-10-24T11:30:33Z
- Reading XML from a page posted by DivyaN23 2014-10-20T16:35:56Z
- BOD and REST posted by SLKP 2014-10-17T07:39:02Z