Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread acceptance
across the Web as a simpler alternative to SOAP- and Web ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2013 ... You may already be using the policy integration between WebSphere DataPower
(DataPower) V5 and WebSphere Service Registry and ...
Search result description:Jan 13, 2014 ... Use the IBM Watson Question and Answer REST service in either synchronous
or asynchronous mode to submit questions and retrieve ...
Search result description:Jul 17, 2014 ... Using WebSphere DataPower with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
REST services: Part 2: Using DataPower and the ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... Representational state transfer (REST) is a style of designing loosely coupled
applications that rely on named resources rather than messages.
Search result description:May 24, 2014 ... I am able to send the push notification from the BlueMix Mobile Puhs service
console to the android application. Now, I am trying the rest API at ...
Search result description:May 8, 2013 ... JAX-RS enables developers to specify RESTful web service behavior by
annotating classes to respond to specific HTTP methods (such as GET ...
Search result description:Jan 14, 2014 ... Follow these examples to learn how to submit questions and handle responses
with the Watson Question and Answer REST service.
Search result description:May 21, 2014 ... I created a Mobile Data app. My bluemix page shows a REST URL ...Search result title:
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... I'll also show you how you can smoothly transfer from servlet-style services to
RESTful services by integrating Jersey into Apache Tomcat.
Search result description:Sep 7, 2010 ... "Build RESTful web services using Spring 3" (see Resources) introduced
ContentNegotiatingViewResolver , which can pick a different view ...
Search result description:Dec 11, 2013 ... Today, RESTful web services are widely adopted as an alternative to WSDL-
based web services, so the need to integrate with external systems ...
Search result description:Jun 14, 2010 ... REST-based Web services are increasingly being preferred for integration with
backend enterprise services compared to SOAP due to their ...
Search result description:Dec 4, 2013 ... It also provides instructions on how to perform security configuration settings for a
RESTful web service and how to set up authentication ...
Search result description:May 29, 2008 ... This article introduces you to REST and WSDL 2.0, and walks you through
creating a WSDL 2.0 description of a REST Web service. PDF (284 ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- New Integrations in WebSphere DataPower 6 and WebSphere Service Regist... DavidSeager 2013-10-04T18:08:44Z
- At your service: REST with DB2 pureXML! MatthiasNicola 2011-09-30T19:07:15Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - EGL REST JoeVincens 2011-05-20T16:16:07Z
- Exploring Web Service generation and runtime - an overview JoeVincens 2011-05-10T21:29:06Z
Related forum threads
- JVMVRFY013 class loading constraint violated on class=com/sun/jersey/s... posted by murutheunknow 2014-10-02T12:54:24Z
- Calling Rest Service posted by Karthik826161 2014-10-02T09:09:59Z
- BOD and REST posted by SLKP 2014-10-02T05:16:26Z
- REST service with JSON messages posted by PJKM_Sudarshan_Bandaru 2014-10-01T10:31:33Z
- OpenAM SAML SSO with WebSphere 8.5.5 posted by Brian Laskey 2014-09-30T16:39:03Z