Search result description:Apr 12, 2013 ... Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2013 ... GeoServer is an open source server for managing geographic information
system (GIS) data sources and serving them easily through Web ...
Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Exposing a system's resources through a RESTful API is a flexible way to provide
different kinds of applications with data formatted in a ...
Search result description:Dec 19, 2012 ... This article covers the interactive tool to run Representational State Transfer (
REST) application programming interfaces (APIs) of IBM Systems ...
Search result description:Mar 16, 2010 ... Agavi is an open-source, flexible, and scalable framework for application
development. One of its key features is built-in support for REST ...
Search result description:Dec 21, 2011 ... Creating logical partitions on IBM Hardware Management Console (HMC) can
often be a time consuming task and of course requires a certain ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... Twitter is undoubtedly one of the most recent and successful examples of social
networking to appear on the World Wide Web. Twitter provides ...
Search result description:Aug 31, 2011 ... Learn about the REST resources available for application developers to use in
IBM Business Process Manager to access business process, ...
Search result description:Jan 31, 2012 ... The REST (Representational State Transfer) application programming interface (
API), is detailed in this blog by Leandro Cassa. The REST API ...
Search result description:Dec 23, 2009 ... Digg is a social news Web site where users can submit news stories and links
and also rank their popularity. Like most entries in the social ...
Search result description:Mar 22, 2013 ... Re: REST API : 404 error. 2013-04-04T05:01:55Z in response to SystemAdmin.
Thomas, What URL do you have when using ASE REST API?
Search result description:Hi, trying to use the API to POST to /instances in order to create instances. The
docs are unclear what the message body should look like. I am using name ...
Search result description:May 4, 2010 ... IBM Rational Quality Manager provides a Representational State Transfer (REST
) API based on the IBM Rational Jazz REST Services. You can ...
Search result description:May 7, 2012 ... IBM Systems Director is a platform management solution that is used to manage
physical and virtual systems in a multi-system environment.
Search result description:Apr 10, 2013 ... If you're developing in C# and wanting to access the REST API... here is an
example code for you to get started: static void Main(string args).
Related blog entries
- Registry Services on the Glass - Part 1: Registration Denilson Nastacio 2013-05-21T04:15:02Z
- A Bird’s Eye View of WEB API Neha Jain 2012-09-18T11:16:40Z
- Working with Parameters in Cloud API to Provision an Instance in Smart... AAmies 2012-07-16T00:55:02Z
- Using REST API Details PamDenny 2012-01-31T14:39:56Z
- Quickr API tests Fernando.Hopkins 2011-11-01T10:25:13Z
Related forum threads
- How to get Status Change Dates with other Attributes in Excel posted by SystemAdmin 2013-06-19T15:44:01Z
- IBM BPM 8.0.1 Process Portal Lockout mechanism and Custom portal login... posted by SantoshKumarK 2013-06-18T22:11:19Z
- Is XC10 production ready to use as Side Cache for XI50? posted by SystemAdmin 2013-06-18T19:02:24Z
- Announcement: New IBM Content Foundation 5.2.0 Information Center posted by SSchmiesing 2013-06-18T10:06:01Z
- Migration/restart of processes posted by whateverman. 2013-06-17T20:45:45Z