Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Exposing a system's resources through a RESTful API is a flexible way to provide
different kinds of applications with data formatted in a ...
Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Sep 20, 2013 ... There is a new API explorer for the Domino REST APIs integrated in the
Playground on IBM Greenhouse. The screenshot shows in the left ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about reportable-rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Each Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) application has a reportable
REST API, which provides access to the data that is stored in each application's ...
Search result description:Hello! I've learned a little about the resful apis, and am interesting in getting
information about builds that we have applied a tag to.
Search result description:I am trying to access information about an approval by leveraging the REST API.
In particular, I am interested in finding out the state of a specific ...
Search result description:I am using following xml and java code for Creating of TC in RQM, but unable to
create the TC, Please suggest me if anyone have the solution ...
Search result description:Jul 18, 2013 ... InfoSphere Business Glossary includes a REST API that makes glossary content
easier to consume by enabling the development of custom ...
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... The REST API implements SSL (HTTPS) using a self-signed certificate, so the
first time a client attempts to connect to it, they may be required to ...
Search result description:Aug 10, 2010 ... IBM Systems Director version 6.1 is a platform management foundation that
streamlines the way physical and virtual systems are managed ...
Search result description:Hi , I have tried to explore the OSLC API in java by following the OSLC Workshop
2012-11-26-OSLC-workshop.pdf Now I want to create a Work ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2013 ... GeoServer is an open source server for managing geographic information
system (GIS) data sources and serving them easily through Web ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- RQM REST API Ramakrishna Pandian 2013-11-07T16:50:51Z
- Session Relevance, Analyses results and the Rest API DanielHeth 2013-07-04T07:22:00Z
- Registry Services on the Glass - Part 1: Registration Denilson Nastacio 2013-05-21T04:15:02Z
- A Bird’s Eye View of WEB API Neha Jain 2012-09-18T11:16:40Z
Related forum threads
- Barcode reading in iOS BPM App posted by F7QD_Nicolas_Echavarria 2013-12-05T06:59:11Z
- Create message for Event Manager from BO posted by LuLok 2013-12-05T05:39:17Z
- 7.2.1 - Reference Data API RPM missing on IBM site posted by Nilesh Patel 2013-12-05T00:47:22Z
- Resume the failed task posted by RameshKumar C 2013-12-04T19:32:21Z
- Create User Using REST/JS Api's in IBM BPM8 posted by ManeeshGupta007 2013-12-04T18:40:26Z