Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Nov 7, 2013 ... Abstract The RQM Reportable REST API allows a user to perform CRUD type
operations on test resources via XML sequences to the RQM ...
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... The REST API implements SSL (HTTPS) using a self-signed certificate, so the
first time a client attempts to connect to it, they may be required to ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:I am using following xml and java code for Creating of TC in RQM, but unable to
create the TC, Please suggest me if anyone have the solution ...
Search result description:Hello! I'm working on a python script to generate some information and reports
from our Team Concert. I'm using the oslc REST API of RTC.
Search result description:Sep 20, 2013 ... There is a new API explorer for the Domino REST APIs integrated in the
Playground on IBM Greenhouse. The screenshot shows in the left ...
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Jul 18, 2013 ... InfoSphere Business Glossary includes a REST API that makes glossary content
easier to consume by enabling the development of custom ...
Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Exposing a system's resources through a RESTful API is a flexible way to provide
different kinds of applications with data formatted in a ...
Search result description:Feb 12, 2014 ... In September I blogged about the new API Explorer for IBM Domino REST APIs.
That same functionality is now available for the IBM ...
Search result description:Aug 10, 2010 ... Integrated IBM Systems Director via REST API. IBM Systems Director version 6.1
is a platform management foundation that streamlines the way ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about reportable-rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:We are using the RQM Rest API for submitting results from our testing framework.
Everything works fine, for each step we can set properties like ...
Search result description:Each Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) application has a reportable
REST API, which provides access to the data that is stored in each application's ...
Related blog entries
- 6. More on APIs for Mobile app development Ajay Chebbi IBM 2014-03-10T09:26:43Z
- Programmatically Change Task Variables in IBM BPM v7.5 and Up owenc 2014-01-28T01:44:02Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- RQM REST API Ramakrishna Pandian 2013-11-07T16:50:51Z
Related forum threads
- Problem running Java integration client which uses TWList object posted by QEAG_Madhu_Channapatna 2014-03-08T18:48:06Z
- Rest API For PowerVM (HMC and/or IVM) posted by JCantu 2014-03-07T19:27:08Z
- Gather client properties through REST API posted by manuelra 2014-03-07T18:45:54Z
- Rest API analysis data posted by mcalvi91 2014-03-06T14:51:26Z
- JSON-based REST APIs exposed by Salesforce.com to create an account posted by HarishPamuru 2014-03-06T14:20:10Z