Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Nov 7, 2013 ... Abstract The RQM Reportable REST API allows a user to perform CRUD type
operations on test resources via XML sequences to the RQM ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:I am using following xml and java code for Creating of TC in RQM, but unable to
create the TC, Please suggest me if anyone have the solution ...
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... Interacting with Server Automation via the REST API. You can execute and
monitor Automation Plans through the REST API. Using the REST ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about reportable-rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Apr 8, 2014 ... Method. Summary. actions/. GET. Fetch list of actions. Request: URL is all that is
required. Response: List of Actions. Response Schema: ...
Search result description:What this does is it will generate a smaller token after authentication. To run the
rest api commands I used Chrome advanced REST Client as shown in figure 2.
Search result description:Hello! I'm working on a python script to generate some information and reports
from our Team Concert. I'm using the oslc REST API of RTC.
Search result description:Feb 18, 2014 ... Hi, Is there a REST API to uDeploy server? I have browsed the link here but I didn
't get any answers.
Search result description:Jul 18, 2013 ... InfoSphere Business Glossary includes a REST API that makes glossary content
easier to consume by enabling the development of custom ...
Search result description:Feb 12, 2014 ... In September I blogged about the new API Explorer for IBM Domino REST APIs.
That same functionality is now available for the IBM ...
Search result description:Each Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) application has a reportable
REST API, which provides access to the data that is stored in each application's ...
Search result description:I have a script to move workitem from "Resolved" state to "Built" state. Details
below: Curl cmd: curl -s -k -b ~/.jazzcookies -H ...
Related blog entries
- 6. More on APIs for Mobile app development AjayChebbi devWorks 2014-03-10T09:26:43Z
- Programmatically Change Task Variables in IBM BPM v7.5 and Up owenc 2014-01-28T01:44:02Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- RQM REST API Ramakrishna Pandian 2013-11-07T16:50:51Z
Related forum threads
- terminate opened process via rest api call posted by daeyoon 2014-04-16T18:41:54Z
- RAA & RAAz v126.96.36.199 (PTF/FixPack 4) is now available posted by IBMRationalAssetAnalyzer 2014-04-16T01:19:44Z
- Noob Question - Duplicate fixlets in baseline posted by Joel.P 2014-04-15T13:47:48Z
- Custom UIs for IBM BPM - Dojo or GWT ...? posted by kolban 2014-04-15T13:00:41Z
- ICM 5.2 and calling 3rd Party REST APIs posted by Dave_Ward 2014-04-14T17:44:30Z