Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:RESTAPI Fixlet. 0 people like this. |Updated September 29, 2014 by 270007KJ58
270007KJ58JoseMGomez|Tags: None. Page Actions ▽ ...
Search result description:The Change and configuration management (CCM) application provides a
reportable REST API, which can be used by live reports and by data collection
jobs to ...
Search result description:Jun 5, 2014 ... You can use the IBM® Cognos® TM1® REST API to perform create, read, update
, and delete (CRUD) operations on TM1 data using standards ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... Key evidence of this shift in interface design is the adoption of REST ... If the Web
API uses GET to invoke remote procedures, it looks like this:
Search result description:Method. Summary. sites. GET. Fetches a list of sites. Description: Fetch a list of
sites and their types. Request: URL is all that is required. Response: XML listing ...
Search result description:Apr 17, 2014 ... Organizations that use InfoSphere Guardium for data security and compliance
can take advantage of a rich set of APIs to automate processes ...
Search result description:Method. Summary. computers. GET Method. Description: Fetch a list of
computers. Request: URL is all that is required. Response: List of computers and
Search result description:Method. Summary. actions. GET. Fetch list of actions. Request: URL is all that is
required. Response: List of Actions. Response Schema: BESAPI.xsd. PUT.
Search result description:Oct 24, 2014 ... mobile; faq; patch; mdm; troubleshooting; fixlet_example_install; api; sua;
release_notes; android; deployment ... RESTAPI Analysis. This page ...
Search result description:Aug 31, 2011 ... This article introduces the various components of Business Process Manager that
are exposed in the REST APIs, as well as supported content ...
Search result description:Sep 30, 2014 ... It also shows how to manage orphan tokens through the REST API Tester and
how to detect potential orphan tokens by using a BPM command ...
Search result description:To install the REST API on a single-machine installation of IBM® Cognos® TM1,
follow the procedures that are described in the Quick Start Guide. All examples ...
Search result description:restapi. ... How the android app make a RESTAPI call to the bluemix deployed
node.js app which takes that request and connects to sqldb? Dave Cariello ...
Search result description:Note: The WebReports service has to be running to have the REST APIs working.
... a relevance paramter (i.e. /api/query?relevance=names+of+bes+computers).
Related blog entries
- PAC REST API for beginners sascha.schefenacker 2015-05-28T07:02:33Z
- See you at #ibmvision conference Brian Laskey 2015-05-18T15:35:48Z
- Microservices : The New SOA Brew Ali_Arsanjani 2015-04-10T07:07:32Z
- SUA information via Python ReST scripting 1DE1_john_singer 2015-01-16T18:28:55Z
- REST calls in Perl brolly33 2015-01-15T01:39:20Z
Related forum threads
- V7.2 provides REST management API in addition to XML management API posted by HermannSW 2015-05-28T18:46:20Z
- Dynamically add new escalation instances to existing tasks posted by LailaA 2013-09-26T13:42:13Z
- why need to disable the page cache emulation (HTTP options) to replay ... posted by R2UA_danny_dong 2013-09-26T11:31:01Z
- How to deploy a fixlet and trigger an action from a web report posted by sloik1410 2013-09-25T08:24:50Z
- Passing Data back from external app to BPM posted by rhussain 2013-09-23T17:38:30Z