Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread ... If the Web API
uses GET to invoke remote procedures, it looks like this:
Search result description:May 7, 2014 ... Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the ...
Search result description:Jun 26, 2014 ... If you're building an application that interacts with an online product or service,
chances are that you're using a REST API to pull data out or ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... The REST API implements SSL (HTTPS) using a self-signed certificate, so the
first time a client attempts to connect to it, they may be required to ...
Search result description:Jan 20, 2011 ... In version 8.1.1, the Business Glossary team introduced a REST API that makes
glossary content easier to consume by enabling the ...
Search result description:Using the REST APIs in IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.Search result title:
Search result description:Feb 18, 2014 ... Hi, Is there a REST API to uDeploy server? I have browsed the link here but I didn
't get any answers.
Search result description:Aug 9, 2012 ... The following article will help the reader to see how simple and powerful using
the PERL language to access the JAZZ Server REST API can ...
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Mar 5, 2014 ... Using the REST API to control the IBM Security Web Gateway AMP 5100. By Ori
Pomerantz. Download. Abstract. In this paper, you learn how to ...
Search result description:Jul 18, 2013 ... InfoSphere Business Glossary includes a REST API that makes glossary content
easier to consume by enabling the development of custom ...
Search result description:What this does is it will generate a smaller token after authentication. To run the
rest api commands I used Chrome advanced REST Client as shown in figure 2.
Search result description:developerWorks wikis allow groups of people to jointly create and maintain
content through contribution and collaboration. Wikis apply the wisdom of crowds
Search result description:I am using following xml and java code for Creating of TC in RQM, but unable to
create the TC, Please suggest me if anyone have the solution ...
Related blog entries
- 6. More on APIs for Mobile app development AjayChebbi devWorks 2014-03-10T09:26:43Z
- Programmatically Change Task Variables in IBM BPM v7.5 and Up owenc 2014-01-28T01:44:02Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- RQM REST API Ramakrishna Pandian 2013-11-07T16:50:51Z
Related forum threads
- REST API Performance posted by xp10 2014-07-29T14:55:46Z
- Need help with query relevant fixlets for a certain Active Directory g... posted by Integrator 2014-07-29T12:33:14Z
- Error details or error log on TI execution via REST API? posted by Marcus Pflanz 2014-07-29T09:01:04Z
- NTLM authentication for outbound REST API call in IBM Process Server ... posted by AQQ9_shabbir_arif 2014-07-28T20:43:35Z
- The best way to search a user's email address in a portlet posted by new2WS 2014-07-28T19:34:54Z