Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread ... If the Web API
uses GET to invoke remote procedures, it looks like this:
Search result description:Aug 1, 2014 ... developerWorks wikis allow groups of people to jointly create and maintain
content through contribution and collaboration. Wikis apply the ...
Search result description:Jun 26, 2014 ... If you're building an application that interacts with an online product or service,
chances are that you're using a REST API to pull data out or ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Apr 17, 2014 ... Organizations that use IBM® InfoSphere® Guardium® for data security and
compliance can take advantage of a rich set of APIs to automate ...
Search result description:Aug 9, 2012 ... The following article will help the reader to see how simple and powerful using
the PERL language to access the JAZZ Server REST API can ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about restapi on Answers: developerWorks Q&A Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Jun 5, 2014 ... You can use the IBM® Cognos® TM1® REST API to perform create, read, update
, and delete (CRUD) operations on TM1 data using standards ...
Search result description:Feb 18, 2014 ... Hi, Is there a REST API to uDeploy server? I have browsed the link here but I didn
't get any answers.
Search result description:Does the Bluemix MongoDB service include a read/write REST API like Sleepy
Mongoose? Also, it seems that Bluemimx doesn't currently support AngularJS ...
Search result description:Aug 7, 2014 ... InfoSphere Business Glossary includes a REST API that makes glossary content
easier to consume by enabling the development of custom ...
Search result description:Method. Summary. sites/. GET. Fetches a list of sites. Description: Fetch a list of
sites and their types. Request: URL is all that is required. Response: XML listing ...
Search result description:Mar 5, 2014 ... Using the REST API to control the IBM Security Web Gateway AMP 5100. By Ori
Pomerantz. Download. Abstract. In this paper, you learn how to ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about reportable-rest-api on Jazz Forum.
Related blog entries
- Domino のカレンダーを REST API で操作する acchan 2014-08-13T01:11:38Z
- 6. More on APIs for Mobile app development AjayChebbi devWorks 2014-03-10T09:26:43Z
- Programmatically Change Task Variables in IBM BPM v7.5 and Up owenc 2014-01-28T01:44:02Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
Related forum threads
- TI process password decrpytion posted by Marcus Pflanz 2014-08-21T14:26:04Z
- Finishing a task via REST - is output variable required? posted by Mark Hansen 2014-08-20T16:27:52Z
- PCM comments posted by Steve_ATS 2014-08-20T15:51:54Z
- From a HS in one process instance, is it possible to directly update t... posted by jordan.ksc 2014-08-20T11:45:40Z
- How to find all the tasks assigned to a User posted by shiv_skmr 2014-08-20T07:07:26Z