Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Exposing a system's resources through a RESTful API is a flexible way to provide
different kinds of applications with data formatted in a ...
Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Questions and answers about reportable-rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Sep 20, 2013 ... There is a new API explorer for the Domino REST APIs integrated in the
Playground on IBM Greenhouse. The screenshot shows in the left ...
Search result description:Oct 23, 2013 ... The REST API implements SSL (HTTPS) using a self-signed certificate, so the
first time a client attempts to connect to it, they may be required to ...
Search result description:Hello! I've learned a little about the resful apis, and am interesting in getting
information about builds that we have applied a tag to.
Search result description:Each Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) application has a reportable
REST API, which provides access to the data that is stored in each application's ...
Search result description:Dec 21, 2011 ... Creating logical partitions on IBM Hardware Management Console (HMC) can
often be a time consuming task and of course requires a certain ...
Search result description:Apr 30, 2013 ... GeoServer is an open source server for managing geographic information
system (GIS) data sources and serving them easily through Web ...
Search result description:Sep 10, 2009 ... In version 8.1.1, the Business Glossary team introduced a REST API that makes
glossary content easier to consume by enabling the ...
Search result description:Summary Download a set of sample code to assist in your Case REST API
application development. Areas covered by the sample code include the
Search result description:Jan 31, 2012 ... The REST (Representational State Transfer) application programming interface (
API), is detailed in this blog by Leandro Cassa. The REST API ...
Search result description:I am trying to access information about an approval by leveraging the REST API.
In particular, I am interested in finding out the state of a specific ...
Related blog entries
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- RQM REST API Ramakrishna Pandian 2013-11-07T16:50:51Z
- Session Relevance, Analyses results and the Rest API DanielHeth 2013-07-04T07:22:00Z
- Registry Services on the Glass - Part 1: Registration Denilson Nastacio 2013-05-21T04:15:02Z
- A Bird’s Eye View of WEB API Neha Jain 2012-09-18T11:16:40Z
Related forum threads
- REST API for Services IBM BPM 8.0 posted by NaveenKaranam 2013-12-13T05:40:20Z
- Best Pratices for Debug in IBM BPM posted by Nitin Singhal 2013-12-13T01:53:39Z
- Is there a way for retriveing the variables defined in Process or Serv... posted by ram_1982 2013-12-12T19:50:03Z
- Start msg event and BPM 8 posted by SG_BPM 2013-12-12T18:52:27Z
- REST API Upload Requires Master Operator Privileges posted by hansen_m 2013-12-12T18:47:42Z