Search result description:Nov 6, 2008 ... Representational State Transfer (REST) has gained widespread ... If the Web API
uses GET to invoke remote procedures, it looks like this:
Search result description:Jun 26, 2014 ... REST APIs are increasingly popular for library-agnostic data access and
manipulation because they're easy to understand, can be coded ...
Search result description:Summary. The goal of the REST API is, while using the URL format described
below, to be able to perform the majority of tasks present in the console via a ...
Search result description:Questions and answers about rest-api on Jazz Forum.Search result title:
Search result description:Feb 18, 2014 ... Hi, Is there a REST API to uDeploy server? I have browsed the link here but I didn
't get any answers.
Search result description:Apr 17, 2014 ... Organizations that use IBM® InfoSphere® Guardium® for data security and
compliance can take advantage of a rich set of APIs to automate ...
Search result description:Apr 8, 2014 ... Method. Summary. actions/. GET. Fetch list of actions. Request: URL is all that is
required. Response: List of Actions. Response Schema: ...
Search result description:Jan 20, 2011 ... In version 8.1.1, the Business Glossary team introduced a REST API that makes
glossary content easier to consume by enabling the ...
Search result description:Jun 13, 2014 ... In this article, I highlight the REST APIs for PowerVC Express edition and provide
a short description of each one's purpose, which should give ...
Search result description:Aug 9, 2012 ... The following article will help the reader to see how simple and powerful using
the PERL language to access the JAZZ Server REST API can ...
Search result description:Each application creates data, has storage for that data, and has a reportable
REST API to provide reports with access to that data.
Search result description:Jun 10, 2014 ... Method. Summary. sites/. GET. Fetches a list of sites. Description: Fetch a list of
sites and their types. Request: URL is all that is required.
Search result description:What this does is it will generate a smaller token after authentication. To run the
rest api commands I used Chrome advanced REST Client as shown in figure 2.
Search result description:May 4, 2010 ... IBM Rational Quality Manager provides a Representational State Transfer (REST
) API based on the IBM Rational Jazz REST Services. You can ...
Search result description:Mar 5, 2014 ... Using the REST API to control the IBM Security Web Gateway AMP 5100. By Ori
Pomerantz. Download. Abstract. In this paper, you learn how to ...
Related blog entries
- 6. More on APIs for Mobile app development AjayChebbi devWorks 2014-03-10T09:26:43Z
- Programmatically Change Task Variables in IBM BPM v7.5 and Up owenc 2014-01-28T01:44:02Z
- Rise of the Service Platform BillAppleton 2013-12-31T21:40:39Z
- New article: Using DataPower with WSRR and REST services, Part 1: Regi... DavidSeager 2013-12-03T11:44:50Z
- RQM REST API Ramakrishna Pandian 2013-11-07T16:50:51Z
Related forum threads
- Regarding parameters set in an HTTP POST request posted by ShubhP 2014-07-25T08:31:58Z
- relationship between lsw_project and the other parts posted by 5DMarco 2014-07-24T12:53:03Z
- Service Providers in TAD4D 7.5 posted by MarcePaul 2014-07-21T11:14:18Z
- Rest: How to assign computers to an operator posted by JesperLarsen 2014-07-18T15:17:06Z
- Error details or error log on TI execution via REST API? posted by Marcus Pflanz 2014-07-17T21:33:25Z