Search result description:Python pickling support comes from the pickle module, and its cousin, the cPickle
module. The latter was coded in C to provide better performance and is the ...
Search result description:Although users usually think of Python as a procedural and object-oriented
language, it actually contains everything you need for a completely functional ...
Search result description:David Mertz illustrates currying and other higher-order functions contained in the
Search result description:This column continues David's introduction to functional programming (FP) in
Python. Enjoy this introduction to different paradigms of program problem-solving
Search result description:BlueMix (and Cloud Foundry on which its based) uses the notion of a buildpack
to provision the runtime and framework needed to run your application.
Search result description:Python is a free, high-level, interpreted language developed by Guido van
Rossum. It combines a clear syntax with powerful (but optional) object-oriented ...
Search result description:Oct 14, 2014 ... This application is developed on IBM Bluemix using Python, Django, and
MongoDB (as data cache). The front end is designed using charting ...
Search result description:Along with several other popular scripting languages, Python is an excellent tool
for scanning and manipulating textual data. This article summarizes Python's ...
Search result description:Jun 26, 2012 ... Learn to easily create and apply descriptors in Python.Search result title:
Search result description:Apr 16, 2014 ... This document provides an introduction to Python scripting in IBM SPSS Modeler.Search result title:
Search result description:Oct 18, 2011 ... The best open source Python applications have great packaging. Learn more
about what packaging is and basic implementation. Then, go a ...
Search result description:Jun 19, 2013 ... If you're a Python programmer, the Python APIs are much simpler to work with
than command-line tools or the REST API. In this article, I ...
Search result description:Feb 20, 2013 ... This article shows how to scale a Python linear optimization horizontally by
combining Pyomo with the Tornado web server, and using ...
Search result description:Introduced in Python 2.2, simple generators may be used to simplify state
machines and to simulate coroutines. Coroutines are an exotic flow mechanism
Search result description:Dec 19, 2011 ... This series of articles explores how to use Python and Scripting Layer for Android
(SL4A) to build applications for the Google Android platform.
Related blog entries
- PowerAdm - Python Tool to Power KairoAraujo 2014-12-15T12:35:15Z
- New Additions to our IBM APM Technical Events Series KimOConnor 2014-03-13T11:31:16Z
- No-scripting user-account import from LDAP to ISAM with Python allenkane 2013-11-18T18:31:04Z
- Python for Streams, Rational IDE in SmartCloud Enterprise, X-Force Rep... powers-old-account 2013-09-12T15:14:05Z
- Exposição simples de APIs Python via REST-ful – Parte 02 iMasters 2013-02-06T18:16:14Z
Related forum threads
- Passing an object in jython to the R environment within an R Transform... posted by blairjohnson 2014-12-19T12:06:13Z
- warm start in Python API for a MIP posted by prashanw 2014-12-18T21:06:16Z
- python accessing sparsepair items and printing them posted by prashanw 2014-12-19T07:27:45Z
- Avery's Python group posted by avery7197 2014-12-19T02:27:48Z
- dead links for documentation posted by blairjohnson 2014-12-18T14:39:47Z
- IBM PureData-Netezza Developer Network (NDN)
- IBM Innovation Center - Cambridge MA
- I am Python Superstar!
- Informix Exchange