Search result description:Although users usually think of Python as a procedural and object-oriented
language, it actually contains everything you need for a completely functional ...
Search result description:Along with several other popular scripting languages, Python is an excellent tool
for scanning and manipulating textual data. This article summarizes Python's ...
Search result description:David Mertz illustrates currying and other higher-order functions contained in the
Search result description:May 6, 2013 ... Programmability requires one or more of the Python ®, R, and .NET plugins.
Plugins are specific to the Statistics version and the operating ...
Search result description:What most programmers probably think of when they talk about 'Python' is the
specific implementation sometimes called 'CPython' (because it is implemented
Search result description:We are sometimes asked why we use Python as the main programmability and
scripting language in IBM SPSS Statistics. Here's a quote from a story dated ...
Search result description:State machines, in a theoretical sense, underlie almost everything related to
computers and programming. And it also turns out that state machines, in a
Search result description:Jun 26, 2012 ... Learn to easily create and apply descriptors in Python.Search result title:
Search result description:Feb 5, 2013 ... Explore ways to model optimization applications in Python using Python
Optimization Modeling Objects (Pyomo), an open source tool. You can ...
Search result description:Dec 1, 2002 ... Introspection reveals useful information about your program's objects. Python, a
dynamic, object-oriented programming language, provides ...
Search result description:Feb 26, 2003 ... Most readers are already familiar with the concepts of object-oriented
programming: inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism. But the creation ...
Search result description:Forum. Forum Directory > Developer Central > Python Programmability. Tags:
Discuss the IBM SPSS Statistics Python Integration Plugin and examples here.
Search result description:Nov 15, 2012 ... Learning how to wrap GTK+ C modules for use in Python will enable you to use a
C-coded GObject in Python whenever you like, whether or ...
Search result description:Feb 20, 2013 ... Creating scalable and parallelizable code in a scripting language like Python
requires careful thought. This series explores ways to model ...
Search result description:Oct 9, 2012 ... Machine learning lies at the intersection of IT, mathematics, and natural language
, and is typically used in big-data applications. This article ...
Related blog entries
- Python for Streams, Rational IDE in SmartCloud Enterprise, X-Force Rep... powers-do-not-use! 2013-05-13T23:45:14Z
- Exposição simples de APIs Python via REST-ful – Parte 02 iMasters 2013-02-06T18:16:14Z
- Exposição simples de APIs Python via REST-ful – Parte 01 iMasters 2013-01-30T18:01:19Z
- Python in the authoring tools oeschger 2013-01-04T19:55:43Z
- Utilizando AST para hackear constantes em Python iMasters 2012-12-20T17:59:24Z
Related forum threads
- Checkbox and textfield posted by wikin 2013-05-17T23:49:37Z
- Streams 3.0 on Redhat 6.2 posted by Deeps155 2013-05-17T22:25:51Z
- Merging hundreds of data sets posted by nhoebel 2013-05-17T13:28:25Z
- PS Matching command posted by SystemAdmin 2013-05-16T13:52:34Z
- Need to create X amount of variables posted by Cdaggitt 2013-05-14T18:48:43Z
- Most popular related search topicwxpython
- Second most popular related search topica good program to write with python
- Third most popular related search topicpython web spider tutorial
- Fourth most popular related search topicimporter android library python
- Fifth most popular related search topicformatting print output with different data types in python