Search result description:Apr 30, 2014 ... The new POWER8 is built for bigger data in the cloud. It combines the computing
power, memory bandwidth and I/O for a faster route to big ...
Search result description:Jan 7, 2016 ... This article can help administrators who need to install Red Hat Enterprise Linux
on an IBM® POWER8™ processor-based system in bare ...
Search result description:Sep 21, 2015 ... POWER8 provides in-core instructions that when used in cryptography
applications improve performance, speeding up crypto/decrypto using ...
Search result description:Jun 11, 2014 ... IBM i 7.2 and IBM® POWER8™ have finally arrived. IBM POWER8 is the latest
and the most advanced processor at the heart of IBM Power ...
Search result description:Power 8 support statement for IBM SDK's on the AIX and Linux platforms.Search result title:
Search result description:Oct 7, 2014 ... The new POWER8-based enterprise systems have the fastest PCIe Gen3 I/O and
memory buses in the market. It means that moving data from ...
Search result description:Sep 1, 2015 ... IBM's POWER8 processor has been touted as the first processor designed for big
data, with its industry leading memory bandwidth, thread ...
Search result description:Oct 7, 2015 ... With POWER8 it is SAN boot all the way. And I predict by POWER9, we will be
100% SAN Flash disks and old fashioned brown spinning things ...
Search result description:1 Based on generational comparisons of SW that utilizes per core pricing and 50
% more cores in per system (Power: 8c POWER7 to 12c POWER8; x86:8c ...
Search result description:Apr 8, 2015 ... C/C++ CUDA programming support for POWER8 was first introduced with CUDA
Toolkit 5.5 for Ubuntu 14.10 ppc64le. As of this writing, ...
Search result description:Linux on Power8 for Ubuntu. |Updated November 21, 2014 by ... Updating
Ubuntu on a Power System · CUDA 5.5 For IBM POWER8 · NVIDIA CUDA
Search result description:Feb 9, 2015 ... This is a story board about the mystical POWER8 Lift Tool and decommissioning
our Power Systems Enterprise E870. The EMEA Advanced ...
Search result description:Feb 19, 2015 ... I was asked how to get the inlet and exhaust temperature from a POWER8
machine and the amount of electricity it is using. This was once done ...
Search result description:Mar 26, 2015 ... 2015 IBM Corporation. Why POWER8 is the platform of choice for Linux. IBM
Competitive Project Office. Proving the Value of IBM Technology.
Search result description:Oct 27, 2015 ... This unbeatable combination started when Canonical teamed with IBM to put
Ubuntu on POWER8 servers. Now POWER8 servers support of a ...
Related blog entries
- Dynamic Resource Optimizer (DRO) within PowerVC StuCunliffe 2016-01-08T13:58:20Z
- 5 Things to Know about the Power Systems LC server family ScottVetter 2016-01-05T16:41:56Z
- IBM Redpaper draft publication announcement for the Introduction Guide... DinoQuintero 2015-12-18T17:15:09Z
- Informix Warehouse Accelerator: New Informix Server on POWER8 LE Linux martinfu 2015-12-11T09:57:45Z
- OpenPOWER IBM S812LC - 2nd Look Front Disk Bay nagger 2015-12-11T08:14:21Z
Related forum threads
- OS019 - What’s New in IBM i V7R2 and IBM POWER8 Systems posted by viqar 2016-02-07T00:08:32Z
- OS19 - What's new in IBM i V7R2 and IBM POWER8 Systems posted by viqar 2016-02-01T18:16:02Z
- Use nmon data for consolidating workloads posted by nagger 2016-02-01T12:07:13Z
- Какие преимущества у E880 относительно P795 posted by Miron 2016-01-25T21:56:51Z
- BI 4.1 on Power - BigSQL Install Failure posted by EvolvingMike 2016-01-21T09:25:29Z
- The Linux on Power Community
- Power Unix
- Linux on Power Systems JPN
- IBM Systems Workload Estimator and Energy Estimator
- CAPI Developers Community