Search result description:Project information for PHP developers, including latest articles and tutorials
published, as well as other valuable PHP resources.
Search result description:May 17, 2013 ... Learn how to use the different file functions of PHP. Review basic file functions,
such as fopen, fclose, and feof, learn reading functions, such as ...
Search result description:Sep 26, 2006 ... Of course, this capability doesn't do you any good unless the script is prepared to
receive the data. In this tip, you will see how to create a PHP ...
Search result description:May 17, 2012 ... If your PHP applications perform beyond CRUD operations, chances are you
have worked with XML. Navigating an XML document or data ...
Search result description:Feb 7, 2006 ... PHP V5's new object-oriented programming features have raised the level of
functionality in this popular language significantly. Learn how to ...
Search result description:May 14, 2013 ... Nancy Wang and Igor Todorovski explain how they save a substantial amount of
processing and load time by using PHP and cURL to cache ...
Search result description:Apr 11, 2013 ... Conditional statements are used to perform different actions based on different
conditions. Use the if....else statement to execute some code if a ...
Search result description:Apr 18, 2008 ... The YouTube video sharing site allows Web application developers to access
public content through its REST-based developer API.
Search result description:Mar 1, 2011 ... Should you be using namespaces in your PHP application development? In this
article, get an overview of namespace syntax, learn best ...
Search result description:Jul 18, 2006 ... Design patterns are just for Java architects -- at least that's what you may have
been led to believe. In fact, design patterns are useful for ...
Search result description:Mar 14, 2006 ... Learn about PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) with this reading list compiled for
programmers and administrators by IBM Web application ...
Search result description:Aug 29, 2006 ... This article demonstrates several ways to create configurable PHP applications. It
also discusses the ideal configuration points in an ...
Search result description:Feb 15, 2011 ... PHP V5.3 resolved a number of object-oriented programming (OOP) issues with
its late static binding (LSB) feature. Find out how LSB fixes ...
Search result description:May 6, 2008 ... PHP's next edition, V6, includes new features and syntax improvements that will
make it easier to use from an object-oriented standpoint.
Search result description:Oct 23, 2012 ... This tutorial is Part 1 of a three-part 'Learning PHP' series teaching you how to
use PHP through building a simple workflow application.
Related blog entries
- Playing Spot The Difference With WLM Service Definitions MartinPacker 2013-05-20T19:01:20Z
- LINUX PHP MYSQL DATABASE. georgepuum 2013-03-26T11:23:16Z
- PHP Training in Jaipur, PHP Training Institute in Jaipur, PHP Coaching... SkyphiTechnologiesJaipur 2013-02-24T11:56:10Z
- Criando blocos programaticamente iMasters 2013-02-22T20:08:53Z
- Facilitando a consistência do ambiente de desenvolvimento iMasters 2013-01-31T19:03:23Z
Related forum threads
- How to get custom error message using custom actions posted by ChanduA 2013-05-25T04:07:27Z
- Report Available: Asset Dashboard posted by Lee Wei 2013-05-22T03:14:35Z
- Help with Joe Pluta Paging.zip example posted by giocot 2013-05-21T14:50:23Z
- 497119 posted by pcon 2013-05-21T14:29:02Z
- WebSphere sMash Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2013-03-04T17:58:41Z
- Recursos AS400 - IBM i
- Informix Exchange
- PHP Training junagadh
- PHP Training Navsari
- PHP Training Mehsana