Search result description:Search result title:
Search result description:Feb 27, 2007 ... This first article of a three-part series introduces PHP5's XML implementation and
helps those relatively new to using XML with PHP to read, ...
Search result description:Jan 16, 2007 ... Learn how PHP-based server programs can convert XML-formatted enterprise
application data into JSON format before sending it to browser ...
Search result description:Jan 30, 2007 ... PHP 5 introduced XMLReader , a new class for reading Extensible Markup
Language (XML). Unlike SimpleXML or the Document Object Model ...
Search result description:Dec 6, 2005 ... Myriad techniques are available for reading and writing XML in PHP. This article
presents three methods for reading XML: using the DOM ...
Search result description:Mar 6, 2007 ... This second article in a three-part series will discuss XML parsing techniques of
PHP5, focusing on parsing large or complex XML documents.
Search result description:Mar 13, 2007 ... This final article in a three-part series discusses more techniques for reading,
manipulating, and writing XML in PHP5. In it, you will focus on the ...
Search result description:Nov 9, 2010 ... Build 'instant' style features into your web site with a combination of jQuery, XML,
and PHP. You can pick up and use the code that you find in ...
Search result description:Nov 10, 2009 ... Fortunately, you can easily accomplish this in PHP. This article shows you how to
validate XML documents within PHP and determine the ...
Search result description:Jun 21, 2005 ... In this tutorial you will learn how to use sessions with PHP, how to manipulate
XML data with the DOM, and how to create, use, and read JSON ...
Search result description:Oct 27, 2005 ... You will be able to use PHP with the native XML capability coming in the next
version of DB2 UDB to develop Web apps with a smaller code ...
Search result description:Sep 27, 2011 ... If your PHP applications perform beyond CRUD operations, chances are you
have worked with XML. Navigating an XML document or data ...
Search result description:Apr 7, 2009 ... To show how you can use XML as a bridge between PHP and GWT, I provide a
simple application based on countries/regions/cities data.
Search result description:Nov 3, 2009 ... Even the most hardened critic can agree that when it comes to working with XML-
based technologies, you might do a lot worse than PHP.
Search result description:Apr 15, 2008 ... The SimpleXML extension in PHP is ideal for processing the XML feeds
generated by this API and using them to build customized PHP ...
Search result description:Apr 28, 2009 ... HTML, HTTP, and XML are the undisputed triumvirate that form the backbone of
Web technology. For the PHP developer, working with these ...
Related blog entries
- Playing Spot The Difference With WLM Service Definitions MartinPacker 2013-05-20T19:01:20Z
- Workload Manager Policy in XML Format - Part I MartinPacker 2013-04-29T13:27:22Z
- Add charting on mobile browsers tomyoung 2011-10-13T00:26:15Z
- IBM developer Senthil Nathan on customizing an RSS aggregator in PHP slaningham 2008-01-23T23:27:13Z
- TWOdW for August 14, 2007 podcast show notes slaningham 2007-08-16T18:12:56Z
Related forum threads
- swaform -- using HTTP forms as generator for "Soap With Attachments" posted by HermannSW 2015-02-03T18:27:55Z
- Scraping sample? posted by SystemAdmin 2008-06-30T10:05:11Z
- DOMComment class in php posted by SystemAdmin 2008-10-10T08:03:44Z
- "Unable to load dynamic library error" when php startup posted by SystemAdmin 2010-04-24T03:10:53Z
- AJUDA! posted by Celty 2013-10-07T19:16:14Z