Search result description:Mar 7, 2007 ... This first article of a three-part series introduces PHP5's XML implementation and
helps those relatively new to using XML with PHP to read, ...
Search result description:Nov 9, 2010 ... Build 'instant' style features into your web site with a combination of jQuery, XML,
and PHP. You can pick up and use the code that you find in ...
Search result description:Mar 13, 2007 ... This final article in a three-part series discusses more techniques for reading,
manipulating, and writing XML in PHP5. In it, you will focus on the ...
Search result description:Jan 30, 2007 ... Discover the XMLReader library, which is bundled with PHP 5 and enables PHP
pages to process XML documents in an efficient streaming ...
Search result description:Jun 21, 2005 ... This tutorial is Part 2 of a three-part 'Learning PHP' series teaching you how to
use PHP through building a simple workflow application.
Search result description:Apr 7, 2009 ... Google Web Toolkit (GWT) applications, apart from connecting to servlets in time-
honored Java fashion, can also use PHP Web services to ...
Search result description:Nov 10, 2009 ... PHP developers commonly require the services of an Extensible Markup
Language (XML) parser in their code. Along these lines, they ...
Search result description:Oct 27, 2005 ... You will be able to use PHP with the native XML capability coming in the next
version of DB2 UDB to develop Web apps with a smaller code ...
Search result description:Jan 16, 2007 ... With the growing popularity of Web 2.0, a new data interchange format called
Search result description:Mar 6, 2007 ... This second article in a three-part series will discuss XML parsing techniques of
PHP5, focusing on parsing large or complex XML documents.
Search result description:Dec 6, 2005 ... Myriad techniques are available for reading and writing XML in PHP. This article
presents three methods for reading XML: using the DOM ...
Search result description:Jun 15, 2010 ... Produce and record a 60-second theatre sound play using XML, PHP, and
Festival, and provide stage directions, inject sound effects, and ...
Search result description:Nov 3, 2009 ... Even the most hardened critic can agree that when it comes to working with XML-
based technologies, you might do a lot worse than PHP.
Search result description:May 17, 2012 ... If your PHP applications perform beyond CRUD operations, chances are you
have worked with XML. Navigating an XML document or data ...
Search result description:Apr 18, 2008 ... The SimpleXML extension in PHP is ideal for processing the XML feeds
generated by this API and using them to build customized PHP ...
Related blog entries
- Playing Spot The Difference With WLM Service Definitions MartinPacker 2013-05-20T19:01:20Z
- Workload Manager Policy in XML Format - Part I MartinPacker 2013-04-29T13:27:22Z
- Add charting on mobile browsers tomyoung 2011-10-13T00:26:15Z
- IBM developer Senthil Nathan on customizing an RSS aggregator in PHP slaningham 2008-01-23T23:27:13Z
- TWOdW for August 14, 2007 podcast show notes slaningham 2007-08-16T18:12:56Z
Related forum threads
- AJUDA! posted by Celty 2013-10-07T19:16:14Z
- XML HELP posted by ianhaney 2012-04-17T21:14:11Z
- env:Client Hash values do not match. (from client) in SOAP WEB REQUES... posted by arpitarana 2011-10-12T05:03:16Z
- Trouble linking in XML document [XPath] posted by DIM3NSION 2011-04-30T16:38:57Z
- Xpath data displayhelp needed posted by NormanBird 2010-07-02T04:39:54Z