Search result description:Mar 24, 2009 ... Life's certainties include death and taxes but also the advancement of the GNU/
Linux operating system, and the last two kernel releases did not ...
Search result description:Jun 6, 2007 ... The Linux kernel is the core of a large and complex operating system, and while
it's huge, it is well organized in terms of subsystems and layers ...
Search result description:Results 1 - 15 of 11400 ... Get more information on using Linux kernels. ... Memory-related Parameters of
the Linux Kernel. For IWA to work ... Search result title: ...
Search result description:Jun 19, 2012 ... In March 2012, version 3.3 of the Linux kernel was released (followed in by
version 3.4 in May). In addition to a plethora of small features and ...
Search result description:Aug 11, 2010 ... As the kernel and user space exist in different virtual address spaces, there are
special considerations for moving data between them. Explore ...
Search result description:Sep 20, 2005 ... In this tutorial, David Mertz begins preparing you to take the Linux Professional
Institute Intermediate Level Administration (LPIC-2) Exam 201.
Search result description:Jan 1, 2003 ... The first step in improving Linux performance is quantifying it. But how exactly do
you quantify performance for Linux or for comparable systems ...
Search result description:Apr 10, 2013 ... General Considerations. The Linux Kernel-based Virtual Machines agent is
packaged with other IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environment ...
Search result description:Apr 7, 2010 ... Linux as a hypervisor includes a number of innovations, and one of the more
interesting changes in the 2.6.32 kernel is Kernel Shared Memory ...
Search result description:Jun 5, 2003 ... When debugging kernel problems, being able to trace the kernel execution and
examine its memory and data structures is very useful.
Search result description:Apr 18, 2007 ... Linux and flexibility go hand in hand, and the options for virtualization are no
different. But recently, a change in the Linux virtualization ...
Search result description:Jun 30, 2004 ... Automating software testing allows you to run the same tests over a period of time
, ensuring that you are really comparing apples to apples and ...
Search result description:Feb 10, 2010 ... Linux system calls -- we use them every day. But do you know how a system call
is performed from user-space to the kernel? Explore the Linux ...
Search result description:This Web page contains the link to the recommended patches for kernel 2.6.38 of
the Development stream.
Search result description:Mar 14, 2006 ... The /proc filesystem is a virtual filesystem that permits a novel approach for
communication between the Linux kernel and user space. In the ...
Related blog entries
- How can I determine whether a Kernel Linux version is supported by ... PedroMoura 2013-03-29T14:17:12Z
- As novidades do Linux 3.7 PabloHess 2012-12-20T16:43:25Z
- As novidades do Linux 3.6 PabloHess 2012-10-11T01:30:54Z
- Linux system calls Himanshuz.chd 2012-07-21T16:56:31Z
- Firewall mais econômico e eficaz com IPset PabloHess 2012-07-16T13:55:46Z
Related forum threads
- Missing Documentation for Linux on Power posted by jscheel 2012-02-20T16:54:55Z
- Edge components - executor will not start - kernel module not found posted by SystemAdmin 2009-07-13T06:20:26Z
- Need help in developing encrypted jfs posted by krato 2011-08-17T00:46:29Z
- Best way to Interface to running job from external application posted by Kryten 2010-08-23T17:43:08Z
- LTTng for PowerLinux ? posted by PowerLinuxFAQ 2012-12-19T13:04:09Z