Search result description:Apr 23, 2015 ... Today, the jQuery Foundation released Globalize 1.0 - a library to enable
developers to quickly add support for internationalization.
Search result description:To show how easy it is, Part 1 takes you through the process by building a PHP/
jQuery address book application that lets you store and manage contacts, using ...
Search result description:Apr 4, 2013 ... The jQuery UI is now the industry standard for theme implementation because of
its support for widgets. Dive into the jQuery UI platform with ...
Search result description:Nov 9, 2013 ... Over the past weeks I've come to the mobile world and hence had the need to
learn some of the concepts around this new technology trend.
Search result description:Apr 24, 2012 ... On its own, the jQuery Mobile framework is a great solution for quickly creating an
accessible, HTML5 markup-driven mobile website.
Search result description:Dec 5, 2014 ... I noticed that the toolkit itself bundles a jQuery version, if a new BPM version
where to include a jQuery-version not supported by this toolkit ...
Search result description:Feb 1, 2011 ... This article provides an introduction to the jQuery Mobile framework. Learn the
basics of the framework and how to write a functional mobile ...
Search result description:Feb 14, 2013 ... Mobile devices are an increasingly important focus of software application
development. In the past a single application required multiple ...
Search result description:Apr 14, 2009 ... The jQuery UI package aims to create a well-defined and reliable set of user
interface widgets that you can reuse within your own Web ...
ins that you can consume, write, and share. In this article, learn ...
Search result description:Dec 15, 2011 ... In this blog post I'll show you how to load the jQuery 1.7.x library using the Dojo
AMD loader and use these two libraries in a similar fashion in a ...
create a mobile version of a website, converting existing web ...
Search result description:Jun 10, 2013 ... This video shows step by step how to build a complete jQuery Mobile Web
Application using Rational Application Developer for WebSphere ...
straightforward, but there are a few extra steps required to turn your ...
Search result description:ZU372 Developing Mobile Web Applications with jQuery Mobile. 0 people like
this. |Updated May 16, 2014 by jyoshii270000RYPJ|Tags: None. Page Actions ▽
Related blog entries
- On porting Ross Goodwin's (jQuery) Text Clock to GatewayScript HermannSW 2015-01-25T16:37:23Z
- A custom AngularJS directive to add lazy loading (infinite scroll) cap... Givanildo 2014-12-15T12:10:09Z
- Tip #2: Boosting Cordova’s jQuery Mobile Apps Performance Hazem Saleh (IBM) 2014-11-23T19:17:00Z
Related forum threads
- FileNotFoundException: SRVE0190E: File not found: /v1.7/jquery.js posted by JDHansen 2015-06-30T18:41:59Z
- JSF Portlet Migration from WPS 6.1.5 to WPS 8.5 Problem (CWSRV0014E) posted by NormanBates 2015-06-29T12:01:03Z
- Multiple Tab- Session Issue posted by JyothiVenkatesh 2015-06-18T19:54:52Z
- Default Rule List posted by SystemAdmin 2015-06-18T13:33:50Z
- REST API posted by chrisja 2015-06-02T06:25:04Z
- jQuery tips and tricks
- Exploring IBM Bluemix, Docker Containers and Other Stuff...
- Web Development Tips
- Web 前端开发