Search result description:Search result title:
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... In this tutorial, you'll get to know what REST is and how to build RESTful
applications with Restlets, a lightweight REST framework for Java™ ...
Search result description:Nov 17, 2009 ... They make it possible, as never before, to assemble, test, run, and maintain Java
applications quickly and inexpensively. But the cloud isn't the ...
Search result description:I am writing a Java program which will get the xml of a workitem. After
authentication when I try to get the work item ...
Search result description:Nov 1, 2012 ... A Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) Java desktop application was developed taking
advantage of the flexibility and ease of use of the IBM ...
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:May 7, 2012 ... IBM Systems Director is a platform management solution that is used to manage
physical and virtual systems in a multi-system environment.
Search result description:Regardless of that, is there a clear advantage to using the REST API or the Plain
Java Client API in terms of simplicity, maintainability, etc.
Search result description:The "Rest API" is an HTTP API, while the "Java API" is (as you would expect) a
Java API. There are two flavors of HTTP API's ... those that are ...
Search result description:Oct 29, 2014 ... I was looking at how to authenticate and send requests through the REST API
and came across the following link: ...
Search result description:Hi , I have tried to explore the OSLC API in java by following the OSLC Workshop
2012-11-26-OSLC-workshop.pdf Now I want to create a Work ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... In this article, get an overview of the concept of REST and RESTful Web ... You'll
also learn about Java frameworks for building RESTful Web ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... Representational state transfer (REST) was introduced in early 2000 by Roy
Fielding's doctoral dissertation. However, in the Java community, ...
Search result description:Hi,I want to parse XML file of the test case execution results using Feed url, how
can I get the XML object using Java REST API, what method I ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2014 ... Now i want to read my IOT instance's messages from my java program. ... Now, i
have used Apache httpclient for my REST client in java.
Search result description:Oct 3, 2014 ... I believe the base application has a "HelloResource.java" which is supposed to
return a "Hi World!" message - which is at /hello REST path.
Related blog entries
- Simple DDL and CRUD operations in four protocols cheetahblog 2015-01-27T22:51:36Z
- Patterns adoption in IBM PureApplication System CalvinPowers 2013-09-12T14:43:36Z
- TWOdW: Some of the best gifts come in the form of knowledge allenkane 2012-12-13T20:42:33Z
- Overview of Implementing a JAX-RS Service with WebSphere Web 2.0 Featu... DougBreaux 2012-10-03T21:11:42Z
- Create a JAX-RS client for Android tomyoung 2011-10-13T00:25:03Z
Related forum threads
- (v8.0.1) Connect Web application to BPM using REST API timeout issue posted by Joco 2014-04-04T22:26:09Z
- Importing Applications posted by AReynolds 2014-03-31T01:07:15Z
- Service data conversion problem when communicating with IBM i posted by Ortwin 2010-05-27T18:20:06Z
- About IBM Rational Requirements Composer Configuration Version: 1.0 i... posted by absabs 2009-04-16T15:14:28Z
- Step-by-step db2 v8 linux install posted by SystemAdmin 2002-08-08T00:35:33Z