Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... In this tutorial, you'll get to know what REST is and how to build RESTful
applications with Restlets, a lightweight REST framework for Java™ ...
Search result description:May 7, 2012 ... This tutorial explains basic steps, tips and tricks to automate REST API testing for
IBM Systems Director using Java™ code. PDF (563 KB) |.
Search result description:Nov 1, 2012 ... A Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) Java desktop application was developed taking
advantage of the flexibility and ease of use of the IBM ...
Search result description:I am writing a Java program which will get the xml of a workitem. After
authentication when I try to get the work item ...
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:Regardless of that, is there a clear advantage to using the REST API or the Plain
Java Client API in terms of simplicity, maintainability, etc.
Search result description:The "Rest API" is an HTTP API, while the "Java API" is (as you would expect) a
Java API. There are two flavors of HTTP API's ... those that are ...
Search result description:Nov 17, 2009 ... A burst of innovation in the open source world over the last few years has led to
an increase in Java developer productivity. Freely available ...
Search result description:I am writing program to get custom enumeration values by http client using OSLC
-CM 2.0 (REST) in java language. RTC-SDK is not allowed to ...
Search result description:Hello,I'm interested at article posted (http://jazz.net/library/LearnItem.jsp?href=
content/docs/web-ui-programming/web-ui-todo-rest.html) that ...
Search result description:Hello Everyone! I would like to fetch Create\update\load workitems using Rest
API. I was able to do them using rest clients but when i start trying ...
Search result description:FileNotFoundException". I believe the base application has a "HelloResource.
java" which is supposed to return a "Hi World!" message - which is at /hello REST
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... Representational state transfer (REST) was introduced in early 2000 by Roy
Fielding's doctoral dissertation. However, in the Java community, ...
Search result description:I am trying to update workitems via the REST api, using JavaI refered to the
following line in the documentation:curl -D - -k -b $COOKIES -H ...
Search result description:Hi , I am using Reportable Rest API to GET tesplan name,owner,points passed,
points attemped,points failed from RQM. I am able to get name ...
Related blog entries
- Patterns adoption in IBM PureApplication System CalvinPowers 2013-09-12T14:43:36Z
- TWOdW: Some of the best gifts come in the form of knowledge allenkane 2012-12-13T20:42:33Z
- Overview of Implementing a JAX-RS Service with WebSphere Web 2.0 Featu... DougBreaux 2012-10-03T21:11:42Z
- Create a JAX-RS client for Android tomyoung 2011-10-13T00:25:03Z
- WebSphere-World - RESTful services in Java - Platform choices DougBreaux 2010-08-03T14:44:51Z
Related forum threads
- (v8.0.1) Connect Web application to BPM using REST API timeout issue posted by Joco 2014-04-04T22:26:09Z
- Importing Applications posted by AReynolds 2014-03-31T01:07:15Z
- Service data conversion problem when communicating with IBM i posted by Ortwin 2010-05-27T18:20:06Z
- About IBM Rational Requirements Composer Configuration Version: 1.0 i... posted by absabs 2009-04-16T15:14:28Z
- Step-by-step db2 v8 linux install posted by SystemAdmin 2002-08-08T00:35:33Z