Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... In this tutorial, you'll get to know what REST is and how to build RESTful
applications with Restlets, a lightweight REST framework for Java™ ...
Search result description:Nov 1, 2012 ... A Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) Java desktop application was developed taking
advantage of the flexibility and ease of use of the IBM ...
Search result description:Nov 17, 2009 ... A burst of innovation in the open source world over the last few years has led to
an increase in Java developer productivity. Freely available ...
Search result description:This feature enables support for Java API for RESTful Web Services. JAX-RS
annotations can be used to define web service clients and endpoints that comply
Search result description:I am writing a Java program which will get the xml of a workitem. After
authentication when I try to get the work item ...
Search result description:Sep 28, 2014 ... In addition to Java API library, this is a good starting point. ... For a Java
application I recommend forgoing REST and using the CF Java client ...
Search result description:Jun 9, 2009 ... You'll also learn about Java™ frameworks for building RESTful Web services as
well as a shared multi-tier architecture for building both ...
Search result description:May 7, 2012 ... This tutorial explains basic steps, tips and tricks to automate REST API testing for
IBM Systems Director using Java™ code. PDF (563 KB) | 0 ...
Search result description:The "Rest API" is an HTTP API, while the "Java API" is (as you would expect) a
Java API. There are two flavors of HTTP API's ... those that are ...
Search result description:Sep 24, 2009 ... Representational state transfer (REST) was introduced in early 2000 by Roy
Fielding's doctoral dissertation. However, in the Java community, ...
Search result description:Regardless of that, is there a clear advantage to using the REST API or the Plain
Java Client API in terms of simplicity, maintainability, etc.
Search result description:Jun 11, 2014 ... I'm developing a liberty app on BlueMix, which calls REST APIs from another ...
RestServlet.service(RestServlet.java:124) at javax.servlet.http.
Search result description:Question by Sivalinga | Feb 26 at 11:40 PM urlrest apijerseyjava apiinvoke ... The
Rest api is work fine for local liberty profile and calling url in the browser.
Search result description:New REST API tutorial published: Representing TM1 data as an Entity Data
Model. This community is for ... Tags: api, extension, java, odata, rest, sdk, tm1 ...
Related blog entries
- Informix 12.10.xC5 fixpack IngeHalilovic 2015-03-23T22:18:14Z
- Simple DDL and CRUD operations in four protocols cheetahblog 2015-01-27T22:51:36Z
- Patterns adoption in IBM PureApplication System CalvinPowers 2013-09-12T14:43:36Z
- TWOdW: Some of the best gifts come in the form of knowledge allenkane 2012-12-13T20:42:33Z
- Overview of Implementing a JAX-RS Service with WebSphere Web 2.0 Featu... DougBreaux 2012-10-03T21:11:42Z
Related forum threads
- (v8.0.1) Connect Web application to BPM using REST API timeout issue posted by Joco 2014-04-04T22:26:09Z
- Importing Applications posted by AReynolds 2014-03-31T01:07:15Z
- Service data conversion problem when communicating with IBM i posted by Ortwin 2010-05-27T18:20:06Z
- About IBM Rational Requirements Composer Configuration Version: 1.0 i... posted by absabs 2009-04-16T15:14:28Z
- Step-by-step db2 v8 linux install posted by SystemAdmin 2002-08-08T00:35:33Z