Search result description:Jun 28, 2011 ... Representational state transfer (REST) is a high-level architectural ... Java
developers who want to implement RESTful web services are the ...
Search result description:Nov 17, 2009 ... A burst of innovation in the open source world over the last few years has led to
an increase in Java developer productivity. Freely available ...
Search result description:The trick is that I am trying to write a wrapper plugin for RTC web interface that
would proxy calls from WebUI to a REST client implementation ...
Search result description:Nov 1, 2012 ... A Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) Java desktop application was developed taking
advantage of the flexibility and ease of use of the IBM ...
Search result description:May 7, 2012 ... IBM Systems Director is a platform management solution that is used to manage
physical and virtual systems in a multi-system environment.
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:Regardless of that, is there a clear advantage to using the REST API or the Plain
Java Client API in terms of simplicity, maintainability, etc.
Search result description:I am trying to update workitems via the REST api, using JavaI refered to the
following line in the documentation:curl -D - -k -b $COOKIES -H ...
Search result description:Hi , I have tried to explore the OSLC API in java by following the OSLC Workshop
2012-11-26-OSLC-workshop.pdf Now I want to create a Work ...
Search result description:The "Rest API" is an HTTP API, while the "Java API" is (as you would expect) a
Java API. There are two flavors of HTTP API's ... those that are ...
Search result description:I have been looking through the documentation, but I can't seem to find an API
that allows me to do the equivalent of what I am doing in the GUI ...
Search result description:I am writing program to get custom enumeration values by http client using OSLC
-CM 2.0 (REST) in java language. RTC-SDK is not allowed to ...
Search result description:This tutorial explains basic steps, tips and tricks to automate REST API testing for
IBM Systems Director using Java™ code. Date: 07 May 2012
Search result description:Hello everyone!I've run into a bit of a stopping block in my development of an
extension for RTC 3.0. Up to this point, I have been able to access ...
Search result description:Feb 9, 2011 ... Specifically I would like to consume an EGL REST service via native java. It looks
like this isn't officially supported and I need to deploy my ...
Related blog entries
- Patterns adoption in IBM PureApplication System CalvinPowers 2013-09-12T14:43:36Z
- TWOdW: Some of the best gifts come in the form of knowledge allenkane 2012-12-13T20:42:33Z
- Overview of Implementing a JAX-RS Service with WebSphere Web 2.0 Featu... DougBreaux 2012-10-03T21:11:42Z
- Create a JAX-RS client for Android tomyoung 2011-10-13T00:25:03Z
- WebSphere-World - RESTful services in Java - Platform choices DougBreaux 2010-08-03T14:44:51Z
Related forum threads
- (v8.0.1) Connect Web application to BPM using REST API timeout issue posted by Joco 2014-04-04T22:26:09Z
- Importing Applications posted by AReynolds 2014-03-31T01:07:15Z
- 792121 posted by pcon 2013-10-16T16:17:41Z
- Service data conversion problem when communicating with IBM i posted by Ortwin 2010-05-27T18:20:06Z
- About IBM Rational Requirements Composer Configuration Version: 1.0 i... posted by absabs 2009-04-16T15:14:28Z