Search result description:The Maximo REST client library provides a set of driver API's which can be
consumed by a JAVA based web component that would like to interface with a ...
Search result description:Feb 23, 2010 ... JAX-RS (JSR-311) is a Java API that enables quick and easy development of
Java RESTful services. The API provides an annotation-based ...
Search result description:Jul 22, 2008 ... In this tutorial, you'll get to know what REST is and how to build RESTful
applications with Restlets, a lightweight REST framework for Java™ ...
Search result description:May 7, 2012 ... This tutorial explains basic steps, tips and tricks to automate REST API testing for
IBM Systems Director using Java™ code. PDF (563 KB) | 0 ...
Search result description:Jun 12, 2015 ... I wanted to show you a sample of starting BPD by using an external Java™
Program via REST API. 1. Log in REST API Test Client in below ...
Search result description:Oct 29, 2014 ... I was looking at how to authenticate and send requests through the REST API
and came across the following link: ...
Search result description:Nov 17, 2009 ... A burst of innovation in the open source world over the last few years has led to
an increase in Java developer productivity. Freely available ...
Search result description:I am writing a Java program which will get the xml of a workitem. After
authentication when I try to get the work item ...
Search result description:Hi, I need to do some queries in Jazz and load the results into my company data
warehouse. Someone have a example of a call simple query?
Search result description:Nov 1, 2012 ... A Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) Java desktop application was developed taking
advantage of the flexibility and ease of use of the IBM ...
Search result description:WD507 REST Service Development with Java. This page has not been liked. |
Updated 5/15/14, 8:07 PM by jyoshii|Tags: None. The following documents are ...
Search result description:Oct 3, 2014 ... I believe the base application has a "HelloResource.java" which is supposed to
return a "Hi World!" message - which is at /hello REST path.
Search result description:Nov 2, 2015 ... Hi! I found a Java library for ReST API v2 bulk devices operation API here. https://
github.com/ibm-messaging/iot-java/releases/tag/0.0.3 And I ...
Search result description:Sep 28, 2014 ... Does anyone have experience of authorization in BlueMix v2 API using simple
REST requests? ie. From my JEE application I want to do user ...
Search result description:Jul 2, 2015 ... Urban Release has java client documentation but there is no documentation or
example for java client operation about using UCD Rest api.
Related blog entries
- A sample of starting BPD by external Java Program via REST API tony_feng_li 2015-06-12T15:48:56Z
- Informix 12.10.xC5 fixpack IngeHalilovic 2015-03-23T22:18:14Z
- Simple DDL and CRUD operations in four protocols cheetahblog 2015-01-27T22:51:36Z
- Patterns adoption in IBM PureApplication System CalvinPowers 2013-09-12T14:43:36Z
- TWOdW: Some of the best gifts come in the form of knowledge allenkane 2012-12-13T20:42:33Z
Related forum threads
- IBM MQ 18.104.22.168 throwing NumberFormatException when used as java client posted by kbjan26 2016-01-27T10:38:11Z
- Consume Maximo RESTful Service using Java posted by Live_Wire 2015-08-05T06:41:16Z
- Need help in creating Maximo mbo rest service to create Workorder posted by shreyuth 2014-04-14T07:52:41Z
- (v8.0.1) Connect Web application to BPM using REST API timeout issue posted by Joco 2014-04-04T22:26:09Z
- SOA/ESB help posted by webspherewanted 2013-07-02T10:54:14Z