Search result description:Feb 15, 2011 ... IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 includes a set of healthcare assets that
enable healthcare system integrators to work more effectively ...
Search result description:developerWorks wikis allow groups of people to jointly create and maintain
content through contribution and collaboration. Wikis apply the wisdom of crowds
Search result description:Apr 2, 2014 ... Integrating disparate systems to provide timely information at the point of care is a
critical aspect of improving patient care in today's healthcare ...
Search result description:To further strengthen the offering for the Healthcare industry, IBM Integration Bus
Healthcare Pack Version 126.96.36.199 is now available and provides support for ...
Search result description:Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise with WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
Extending the WebSphere Message Broker Healthcare sample for real-world ...
Search result description:Apr 12, 2011 ... Examine how IBM Watson takes on the healthcare industry and addresses issues
that previous generations of tools have not been able to ...
Search result description:Dec 12, 2012 ... Historically, healthcare excellence has been achieved through individual
practitioners focusing on being best in their medical discipline.
Search result description:Healthcare integration, of HL7 clinical applications and medical devices by MLLP
over TCP/IP, is helped by healthcare capabilities of IBM Integration Bus.
Search result description:Nov 29, 2011 ... As digital records and information become the norm in healthcare, it enables the
building of predictive analytic solutions. These predictive ...
Search result description:IBM Integration Bus Healthcare Pack Version 188.8.131.52 is now available. This
version provides support for HIPAA, including a new pattern that enables the ...
Search result description:Jun 30, 2009 ... An in-depth look at how DB2 pureXML technology anchors the patient-oriented
document system of a multi-hospital healthcare provider.
Search result description:Oct 8, 2009 ... This article summarizes the impact of these technologies on the building of agile
and collaborative systems for healthcare, and highlights the ...
Search result description:Sep 15, 2006 ... A SOA solution using a business-driven development approach will help you
integrate healthcare business processes to achieve your ...
Search result description:Sep 3, 2014 ... I spent last week working with a technology firm that depends on web services
offered by healthcare.gov. It was very interesting to peek behind ...
Search result description:May 18, 2010 ... Ideally, the diverse services that medical patients need should interconnect and
interoperate to enhance healthcare quality and efficiency.
Related blog entries
- IBM Integration Bus Healthcare Pack 184.108.40.206 has been released stuart_reece 2014-09-18T08:13:42Z
- IBM Integration Bus Healthcare Pack v220.127.116.11 is available SueGraham 2014-09-18T08:13:18Z
- An industry vertical analysis: Healthcare and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:16:24Z
- An introductory course on health informatics at University of Missouri... dedejohnson 2014-07-14T15:42:45Z
- Software Defined Storage for Cloud Infrastructures IBM Software Defined 2014-05-19T12:51:28Z
Related forum threads
- Wet signature in FEB posted by rbyrne 2014-09-17T22:32:34Z
- Healthcare Mobility Solutions posted by Innomobileapps 2014-07-30T06:02:42Z
- Temata projektu - IWCA posted by GustaS 2014-07-17T16:13:05Z
- Ideas to start with posted by VijayGabale 2014-07-08T11:34:57Z
- Position Available for ECM Application Developer with IBM FileNet P8 &... posted by Sean Scott 2014-06-30T18:45:28Z
- IBM Integration
- IBM Innovation Center - Cambridge MA
- Décisionnel Santé France
- XML X-perts
- Modern Health Talk