Search result description:Feb 15, 2011 ... IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 includes a set of healthcare assets that
enable healthcare system integrators to work more effectively ...
Search result description:Jun 30, 2009 ... An in-depth look at how DB2 pureXML technology anchors the patient-oriented
document system of a multi-hospital healthcare provider.
Search result description:May 18, 2010 ... Ideally, the diverse services that medical patients need should interconnect and
interoperate to enhance healthcare quality and efficiency.
Search result description:Dec 12, 2012 ... Historically, healthcare excellence has been achieved through individual
practitioners focusing on being best in their medical discipline.
Search result description:Nov 29, 2011 ... As digital records and information become the norm in healthcare, it enables the
building of predictive analytic solutions. These predictive ...
Search result description:In February Leah Binder wrote an article for Forbes online entitled The Five
Biggest Problems in Health Care Today . It's an excellent summary and a quick
Search result description:Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise with WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.Search result title:
Search result description:Jun 26, 2012 ... Learn more about technological changes in the healthcare industry, including a
member-focused shift toward customization of health offerings ...
Search result description:Feb 28, 2013 ... Healthcare and pureXML. Brochures. For a brochure - see "How IBM DB2
pureXML capabilities help healthcare organizations treat information ...
Search result description:Mar 4, 2010 ... Interoperability and standards are the latest buzzwords in the healthcare industry
today. Use of standards is key to giving hospitals and doctors ...
Search result description:Watson and healthcare. How natural language processing and semantic search
could revolutionize clinical decision support. Return to article. Figure 1.
Search result description:Oct 15, 2013 ... The fact that we now have access to excellent connected digital devices, whether
they be smartphones, PCs, tablets or other devices, has ...
Search result description:Apr 12, 2011 ... Examine how IBM Watson takes on the healthcare industry and addresses issues
that previous generations of tools have not been able to ...
Search result description:Oct 8, 2009 ... The number of people in the U.S. diagnosed with diabetes is now reaching 24
million. Diabetes requires monitoring. In this article, get an ...
Search result description:This course covers concepts and tools that aid decision making in healthcare by
applying data-driven, computer-based tools to healthcare problems. Effective ...
Related blog entries
- Mia McCroskey on use of DOORS for Agile development in healthcare daryl_pereira 2013-06-07T15:55:05Z
- IBM Champions at COMMON 2013 daryl_pereira 2013-05-31T08:28:13Z
- Prolifics’ AJ Aronoff on healthcare infrastucture demands daryl_pereira 2013-05-15T14:15:32Z
- Rene Crozier on adopting WebSphere Application Server in the healthcar... daryl_pereira 2013-05-15T13:46:38Z
- How mobile healthcare technologies may save your life MartinKeen 2013-02-01T15:50:15Z
Related forum threads
- Buy Generic Amoxicillin Buy Cheap Online Uk Amoxicillin ~ Amoxicillin... posted by farmportalbiz 2013-12-09T17:22:56Z
- Alprazolam Price ~ Alprazolam Fedex Delivery ~ Buy Alprazolam Cod Nex... posted by farmportalbiz 2013-12-09T16:36:32Z
- Oxycodone UPS DELIVERY ONLY | FEDEX Oxycodone OVERNIGHT | BUY Oxycodo... posted by garyelder286 2013-12-06T15:47:30Z
- HOW TO GET Lunesta PRESCRIPTION | PHARMACY Lunesta NO PRESCRPTION | B... posted by garyelder286 2013-12-06T12:38:06Z
- Lorazepam ONLINE FED EX | HOW TO BUY Lorazepam WITH OUT A PERSCRIPTIO... posted by garyelder286 2013-12-06T12:31:46Z
- IBM Innovation Center - Cambridge MA
- IBM Integration
- Décisionnel Santé France
- Modern Health Talk
- XML X-perts