Search result description:Hadoop Dev is a developer community for BigInsights for Hadoop, which
combines 100% open-source Apache Hadoop with enterprise-grade analytics ...
Search result description:SQL Access on Hadoop (4.0 and Analytics for Hadoop) at Big Data University ...
Complete the in-depth Big SQL on Hadoop tutorial for BigInsights 3.0 (PDF).
Search result description:Oct 22, 2015 ... There are many blogs and analyst reports that have provocative titles like “Why
the days are numbered for Apache Hadoop as we know it,” or ...
Search result description:Sep 27, 2012 ... This article is focused on explaining Big Data and then providing simple worked
examples in Hadoop, the major open-source player in the Big ...
Search result description:Towards the end of Q1 2016, we decommissioned the Analytics for Apache
Hadoop service from the Bluemix catalog. I wanted to offer an update on what we
Search result description:The Big SQL on Hadoop tutorial series was developed by Cynthia M. Saracco (
email@example.com) with earlier contributions from Carlos Renteria ...
Search result description:Oct 28, 2015 ... Secure Hadoop Overview IBM Cloud Infrastructure for Analytics is designed to
run enterprise-grade big data and analytics workloads in the ...
Search result description:Apr 6, 2016 ... Start with the “What is” series, a series of short videos that introduce various
Hadoop technologies, including core Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, ...
Search result description:BigInsights Quick Start edition is available via VM image, Docker image or
Bluemix trial. Combine the power of Hadoop with enterprise-grade features
Search result description:IBM Spectrum Scale Hadoop Connector is used to enable Hadoop over IBM
Spectrum Scale. If you have purchased IBM Spectrum Scale license, you can ...
Search result description:In this series of hands-on tutorials, you'll learn how to work with Big Data using
Apache Hadoop and InfoSphere BigInsights 3.0, IBM's Hadoop-based platform.
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... Sign up for a free IBM Bluemix account, log in to Bluemix, and start the Hadoop
for Analytics service.
Search result description:Feb 5, 2016 ... Hadoop is designed for distributed processing of large amounts of data.
Performance is influenced by many factors including the number of ...
Search result description:Jul 2, 2013 ... As big data evolves, so do its processing frameworks. Apache Hadoop was
introduced in 2005 with the core MapReduce processing engine to ...
Search result description:Feb 1, 2011 ... The Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)—a subproject of the Apache
Hadoop project—is a distributed, highly fault-tolerant file system ...
Related blog entries
- Using The File Connector stage to Analyze Weather Data in HDFS emalaga 2016-03-02T17:40:21Z
- Announcing availability of IBM Performance Management 8.1.2 vNext beta... KimOConnor 2016-02-12T14:15:16Z
- Managing big data with the Hadoop agent CVedant 2016-02-02T12:14:27Z
- OpenPOWER IBM S812LC - First Look nagger 2015-11-20T11:42:18Z
- BigInsights / Hadoop in Bluemix: Count Hashtags using Pig Script with ... Vikas Manoria 2015-09-26T16:24:30Z
Related forum threads
- spss analytic server installation failed posted by JoeYang 2016-05-25T02:18:54Z
- Inspection Engine Definition for Hadoop posted by dm_luddite 2016-05-25T05:43:14Z
- GPFS V4.1.1 Announcements posted by firstname.lastname@example.org 2016-05-23T14:04:59Z
- How to add inspection engine (Both Console & CLI fail) posted by dm_luddite 2016-05-23T00:21:07Z
- Hadoop security using ACL posted by Bignav 2016-05-20T21:12:48Z
- IBM PureData-Netezza Developer Network (NDN)
- IBM Innovation Center - Cambridge MA
- IBM Data Replication Community
- Bluemix Group
- IBM Netezza Developer Network