Search result description:Mar 4, 2014 ... In 2013, IBM introduced DB2 10.5 with BLU Acceleration to speed up analytics
and reporting using dynamic in-memory columnar technologies.
Search result description:Using DB2 and BLU Acceleration on Cloud. November 21, 2013. Presented by:
Rav Ahuja, DB2 on Cloud Expert and Big Data Evangelist. Philip Nelson ...
Search result description:May 27, 2014 ... BLU Acceleration is a new collection of technologies for analytic queries that are
introduced in DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Version 10.5.
Search result description:Sep 19, 2013 ... You have probably heard how DB2 with BLU Acceleration can provide
performance improvements ranging from 10x to 25x and beyond for ...
Search result description:Jul 24, 2014 ... You also will learn how the DB2 with BLU Acceleration Pattern can make it easier
and faster to create and deploy BLU-enabled datasets in ...
Search result description:Aug 8, 2013 ... BLU Acceleration is an exciting new feature in IBM DB2 10.5 that can speed up
complex analytic workloads tremendously. Workloads run faster ...
Search result description:Jan 6, 2014 ... An overview of the IBM Business Intelligence Pattern with BLU Acceleration and
its moving parts.
Search result description:Apr 26, 2013 ... The chapter focused on BLU Acceleration was released in the spring, but now
available is the full book that is nearly 200 pages in length!
Search result description:May 5, 2014 ... DB2 with BLU Acceleration is an outstanding piece of technology. Its advanced,
innovative capabilities are perfectly suitable to accelerate ...
Search result description:Jul 24, 2014 ... BLU Acceleration is a collection of technologies for analytic queries that was
introduced in IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows (LUW) ...
Search result description:May 8, 2014 ... IBM DB2 with BLU Acceleration, a feature introduced in DB2 version 10.5, can
dramatically improve the performance of complex analytical ...
Search result description:Jul 1, 2014 ... Add BLU Acceleration, which provides database storage, data analysis, and
other functions. ... Image shows adding BLU Acceleration step ...
Search result description:Oct 22, 2013 ... The following blog entry was written by Jessica Rockwood from IBM Lab at
Toronto, Canada. IBM BLU Acceleration is a new technology in DB2 ...
Search result description:May 2, 2014 ... Deploying DB2 with BLU Acceleration is simple. With only handful of commands,
you can turn on analytics mode, create a new or ...
Search result description:Jul 10, 2014 ... ... managed service that is powered by the in-memory optimized, column-
organized BLU Acceleration data warehouse technology. This article ...
Related blog entries
- Data warehousing in the Era of Cloud Computing Prashant Dagar 2014-05-27T11:39:54Z
- Exploring BlueMix : moving database to Cloud Sardana 2014-04-24T10:25:14Z
- 5 Things You Should Know about IBM BLU Acceleration Solution - Power S... DinoQuintero 2014-03-19T21:42:07Z
- Implementation best practices for BLU Acceleration on IBM POWER System... DinoQuintero 2014-03-19T21:39:13Z
- BLU Compression Changes the Game! svisser1 2013-09-10T19:08:41Z
Related forum threads
- Threading degree per core posted by andrewmcl 2014-08-25T01:03:01Z
- SolidDB / DB2 AESE posted by alexandre180 2014-08-13T14:00:46Z
- DB2 BLU Acceleration and Workload Replay posted by ptitzler 2014-08-11T16:37:03Z
- DB2 Tech Talk on July 17: Use DB2 with BLU Acceleration for SAP posted by RahulAgarwalIBM 2014-07-21T13:24:14Z
- DB2 Tech Talk on July 17: Use DB2 with BLU Acceleration for SAP posted by RahulAgarwalIBM 2014-07-10T06:34:26Z