Search result description:May 7, 2015 ... You have probably heard how DB2® with BLU Acceleration can provide
performance improvements ranging from 10x to 25x and beyond for ...
Search result description:Jul 24, 2014 ... You also will learn how the DB2 with BLU Acceleration Pattern can make it easier
and faster to create and deploy BLU-enabled datasets in ...
Search result description:Sep 22, 2014 ... In 2013, IBM introduced DB2 10.5 with BLU Acceleration to speed up analytics
and reporting using dynamic in-memory columnar technologies.
Search result description:May 27, 2014 ... BLU Acceleration is a new collection of technologies for analytic queries that are
introduced in DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Version 10.5.
Search result description:Jul 24, 2014 ... BLU Acceleration is a collection of technologies for analytic queries that was
introduced in IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows (LUW) ...
Search result description:May 2, 2014 ... Deploying DB2 with BLU Acceleration is simple. With only handful of commands,
you can turn on analytics mode, create a new or ...
Search result description:Apr 23, 2015 ... IBM DB2® with BLU Acceleration is a leap forward in database technology to
improve query performance, particularly in the data warehouse ...
Search result description:Using DB2 and BLU Acceleration on Cloud. November 21, 2013. Presented by:
Rav Ahuja, DB2 on Cloud Expert and Big Data Evangelist. Philip Nelson ...
Search result description:The second package contains the DB2 with BLU Acceleration (warehouse) trial,
which is designed for data warehousing and analytics workloads. As you ...
Search result description:Jan 6, 2014 ... An overview of the IBM Business Intelligence Pattern with BLU Acceleration and
its moving parts.
Search result description:May 5, 2014 ... DB2 with BLU Acceleration is an outstanding piece of technology. Its advanced,
innovative capabilities are perfectly suitable to accelerate ...
Search result description:Aug 8, 2013 ... BLU Acceleration is an exciting new feature in IBM DB2 10.5 that can speed up
complex analytic workloads tremendously. Workloads run faster ...
Search result description:May 8, 2015 ... ... managed service that is powered by the in-memory optimized, column-
organized BLU Acceleration data warehouse technology. This article ...
Search result description:Mar 10, 2015 ... Last week, availability of IBM DB2 with BLU Acceleration was extended to Linux
environments on the Power Systems platform for the first time.
Search result description:Apr 26, 2013 ... The chapter focused on BLU Acceleration was released in the spring, but now
available is the full book that is nearly 200 pages in length!
Related blog entries
- Announcing the draft release of the IBM Redbooks publication: Impleme... DinoQuintero 2015-03-30T14:17:19Z
- IBM Redbook: Architecting and Deploying DB2 with BLU Acceleration svisser1 2014-10-17T19:57:15Z
- The Power of Now: Real-Time Analytics and IBMInfoSphere Streams svisser1 2014-10-09T17:30:39Z
- Hear from Kevin Spacey at IBM Insight svisser1 2014-10-09T17:27:48Z
- What’s great about the DB2 Cancun Release? svisser1 2014-10-09T17:26:28Z
Related forum threads
- IBM DB2 BLU Acceleration Kit posted by FabD 2015-04-29T12:57:10Z
- DB2 Restricted license for repository ? posted by jmblaise 2015-04-28T20:19:30Z
- Issues migrating Oracle to DB2 10.5 using DCW (BPs, TBSPs and tables) posted by Raul Baron 2015-02-05T10:59:42Z
- Beginner question: DB2 BLU + Warehouse posted by igorM 2015-01-20T13:18:58Z
- IBM BLU Acceleration Technology posted by JAntley 2015-01-09T16:39:07Z