Search result description:Sep 19, 2013 ... You have probably heard how DB2® with BLU Acceleration can provide
performance improvements ranging from 10x to 25x and beyond for ...
Search result description:Aug 8, 2013 ... BLU Acceleration is an exciting new feature in IBM DB2 10.5 that can speed up
complex analytic workloads tremendously. Workloads run faster ...
Search result description:Dec 21, 2015 ... IBM released version 126.96.36.199 of the DB2 with BLU Acceleration Pattern on 4th
December 2015. Although previous versions of this pattern type ...
Search result description:Sep 22, 2014 ... In 2013, IBM introduced DB2 10.5 with BLU Acceleration to speed up analytics
and reporting using dynamic in-memory columnar technologies.
Search result description:May 2, 2014 ... Deploying DB2 with BLU Acceleration is simple. With only handful of commands,
you can turn on analytics mode, create a new or ...
Search result description:Jul 24, 2015 ... DB2 BLU Acceleration can provide performance improvements ranging from 35x
to 73x and beyond for analytical queries with minimal tuning.
Search result description:Using DB2 and BLU Acceleration on Cloud. November 21, 2013. Presented by:
Rav Ahuja, DB2 on Cloud Expert and Big Data Evangelist. Philip Nelson ...
Search result description:Oct 22, 2013 ... The following blog entry was written by Jessica Rockwood from IBM Lab at
Toronto, Canada. IBM BLU Acceleration is a new technology in DB2 ...
Search result description:IBM DB2 10.5 BLU Acceleration. Version 1.3 September 13th, 2013. Vikram S
Khatri. Maria N Schwenger. 2013/09/13 - 2. IBM DB 10.5 BLU Acceleration.
Search result description:Jul 24, 2014 ... BLU Acceleration is a collection of technologies for analytic queries that was
introduced in IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows (LUW) ...
Search result description:Sep 2, 2014 ... Overview. BLU Acceleration is a new collection of technologies for analytic
queries that are introduced in DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows ...
Search result description:compressed, encoded columnar. C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 classic row
structured table. CPUs with SIMD. DB2 with BLU Acceleration. BLU DMS. (BLU
Search result description:Jul 27, 2015 ... That's all nice and good, but what's particularly interesting here is that dashDB is
built on top of IBM's BLU Acceleration in-memory column store ...
Search result description:The second package contains the DB2 with BLU Acceleration (warehouse) trial,
which is designed for data warehousing and analytics workloads. As you ...
Search result description:Jan 6, 2014 ... An overview of the IBM Business Intelligence Pattern with BLU Acceleration and
its moving parts.
Related blog entries
- Announcing the draft release of the IBM Redbooks publication: Impleme... DinoQuintero 2015-03-30T14:17:19Z
- IBM Redbook: Architecting and Deploying DB2 with BLU Acceleration svisser1 2014-10-17T19:57:15Z
- The Power of Now: Real-Time Analytics and IBMInfoSphere Streams svisser1 2014-10-09T17:30:39Z
- Hear from Kevin Spacey at IBM Insight svisser1 2014-10-09T17:27:48Z
- What’s great about the DB2 Cancun Release? svisser1 2014-10-09T17:26:28Z
Related forum threads
- CDC + views + MQT + Shadow tables posted by dbtudbtam 2016-05-10T17:58:54Z
- New Text Based Monitoring Tool for DB2 LUW posted by KevinLBeck 2016-01-26T00:54:10Z
- IBM BLU Acceleration Technology posted by JAntley 2015-08-03T07:51:33Z
- Test Drive BLU Acceleration in DB2 10.5 for Linux, UNIX and Windows posted by CindyRussell 2015-06-30T18:02:34Z
- How do you address continual requests for data reporting and analysis?... posted by CindyRussell 2015-06-08T21:18:19Z