Search result description:Gain skills on big data and analytics technologies. Find technical articles,
communities, evaluation software, and other business resources.
Search result description:6 days ago ... IBM Big Data Fundamentals Bootcamp. This workshop is an excellent opportunity
to get our IBM Business Partners involved and acclimated to ...
Search result description:Nov 26, 2013 ... The patterns covered in this article help define the parameters of a big data
solution. The article addresses the most common and recurring big ...
Search result description:Jul 9, 2013 ... Big data is an inherent feature of the cloud and provides unprecedented
opportunities to use both traditional, structured database information ...
Search result description:May 27, 2014 ... To augment existing data warehouse solutions, organizations must implement
big data technology within the context of the traditional data ...
Search result description:Apply big data analytics techniques to capture rich and varied behavioral and
multi-structured game and player data. Then store this data in noSQL databases
Search result description:The three defining characteristics of Big Data -- volume, variety, and velocity are
discussed. You'll get a primer on Hadoop and how IBM is 'hardening' it for the ...
Search result description:Oct 8, 2013 ... This article describes a dimensions-based approach for assessing the viability of
a big data solution. By answering questions that explore each ...
Search result description:Sep 17, 2013 ... Big data problems are often complex to analyze and solve. The sheer volume,
velocity, and variety of the data make it difficult to extract ...
Search result description:Dec 17, 2013 ... Using a scenario-based approach, this article outlines solution patterns that can
help define your big data solution. Each scenario starts with a ...
Search result description:Oct 15, 2013 ... The logical layers of a big data solution help define and categorize the various
components required for a big data solution that must address ...
Search result description:General discussions on technologies with emphasis on big data, data-in-motion,
and specifically InfoSphere Streams.
Search result description:Nov 6, 2012 ... Storm is an open source, big-data processing system that differs from other
systems in that it's intended for distributed real-time processing and ...
Search result description:Apr 22, 2013 ... Seems like I'm on a series on buzzwords. Today's pick is Big Data. Not bad for a
buzzword isn't it? I'll even add to the mix other buzzwords such ...
Search result description:Aug 13, 2014 ... Big data refers to data sets that are so large and complicated that they are difficult
to manage using traditional database management or data ...
Related blog entries
- An industry vertical analysis: Healthcare and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:16:24Z
- An industry vertical analysis: Telecommunications and big data Bharat Gera 2014-09-15T06:15:29Z
- Big Data Introduction LTCChinaTeam 2014-07-17T09:47:49Z
- Moving Enterprise Data into Hadoop by using Big SQL mrmadira 2014-05-28T10:28:57Z
- IBM Edge Session: sBD06 IBM Big Data Analytics Over a Public Cloud DinoQuintero 2014-05-16T18:58:11Z
Related forum threads
- IBM DB2 Express-C Forum posted by SystemAdmin 2014-09-23T06:59:12Z
- Download DB2 Express-C 10.5 posted by LeoPetraz 2014-09-23T06:59:12Z
- Source code for Web REST Import sample application posted by dougspadotto 2014-09-22T23:47:05Z
- Post your BTT Insights here posted by wday 2014-09-12T21:25:24Z
- Examples and Tools to build in Bluemix posted by Lanie Abisdris 2014-09-12T18:04:49Z
- InfoSphere Information Server Community
- BIG DATA Hadoop Online Training and placement
- dW Live! Big Data
- Obtain Insight and Agility using IBM’s Big Data Platform
- dW live! event: Hadoop Academic/Fundamentals I