Search result description:Aug 29, 2014 ... In my last blog post we discussed how to identify good candidates for APIs. This
week we will apply the techniques to Banking. This is still ...
Search result description:Wireless banking is a convenience we all want to take advantage of, and one that
financial institutions are eager to have implemented as soon as possible.
Search result description:Aug 25, 2010 ... Well, in my role as the solution architect for the IBM® Worldwide Banking Center
of Excellence, I have in fact borne witness to an occasional ...
Search result description:Dec 1, 2009 ... ... Web 2.0 influences the design of financial applications. Examine trends in
Internet banking and how Web 2.0 practices influence those trends.
Search result description:Aug 26, 2013 ... ... Power Systems. 1. Fundtech – The Leader in Global Banking Transaction
Solutions Fundtech has a proven track record of leadership and...
Search result description:Optimization Applications in Finance, Securities, Banking and Insurance. This
white paper shows how the IBM ILOG CPLEX and IBM ILOG OPL Development ...
Search result description:Apr 13, 2014 ... Mobile banking has two key challenges: providing secure access to information
and providing easy visibility and access to that information on ...
Search result description:Aug 29, 2014 ... Identifying good candidate APIs for the Banking Industry. ... apps for @Citi
banking platforms #citimobilechallenge #IBM buff.ly/1rsu7Km.
Search result description:developerWorks wikis allow groups of people to jointly create and maintain
content through contribution and collaboration. Wikis apply the wisdom of crowds
Search result description:Apr 12, 2013 ... Training costs reduced, call centre service improved. Union Bank deploys
knowledge management portal, Internet banking environments, etc.
Search result description:This assumes you created the Money That Matters (MTM) Sample with, in RTC,
the 'JKE Banking (Change Management)' Project Area.
Search result description:Jul 19, 2014 ... Talking about user experience, the thought of designing and developing an
intuitive and sleek iOS based application for a fictitious Bank has ...
Search result description:Jun 18, 2013 ... Project Areas. Key IBM Software Components / Accelerators. Customer Care
Optimization. IFW / BDW Process and data models. Banking Data ...
Search result description:Sep 3, 2008 ... There is a movement happening in the banking industry to modernize core
systems. The process of transforming or replacing key banking ...
Search result description:Dec 7, 2010 ... Although web 2.0-based internet banking is an important strategic direction, the
retail business is another important source of banking revenue.
Related blog entries
- Integration of IBM Worklight and Nuance Voice Services for Mobile Bank... daryl_pereira 2014-04-13T04:51:12Z
- Decision Optimization Enables Financial Institutions to Manage Risk, I... aeortiz 2013-11-07T17:20:24Z
- Accelerating time-to-value in insurance: AWPL daryl_pereira 2013-10-22T23:31:18Z
- Creating a real-time personalized banking experience: CustomerXPs daryl_pereira 2013-10-15T03:33:52Z
- Bank customers now demand a warm, personalized experience: Grupo PISA daryl_pereira 2013-10-15T00:37:11Z
Related forum threads
- ICN v2.0.3 CIWEB2002 error when calling Request.invokePluginService posted by PiGG 2014-10-23T15:15:35Z
- Gap Analysis posted by SystemAdmin 2014-10-21T10:04:22Z
- Loop Trouble posted by BheemBoy 2014-10-20T08:28:29Z
- Getting error while using system.currentTask.subject posted by nageshsirish 2014-10-17T19:31:54Z
- Where is our future? posted by JirongHu 2014-10-16T14:42:52Z
- IBM Enterprise Content Management Application Center
- IBM Innovation Center - Cambridge MA
- AWPL India
- Temenos T24 interest group
- Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse Industry Model