Search result description:Android is a modern, open source operating system and SDK for mobile devices.
With it you can create powerful mobile applications. This becomes even more ...
Search result description:Apr 12, 2013 ... Installing the IBM Mobile Client (sometimes called the "BigFix Android Agent")
will allow an Android device to be managed within Endpoint ...
Search result description:Apr 12, 2013 ... This blog post is contributed by Virginijus Kaminas, a software engineer for a
newly formed Mobile Center of Competency team for Industry ...
Search result description:Mar 5, 2013 ... The mobile landscape is rich with promise, and Android is a viable and exciting
platform for developers who seek a way in. This new series ...
Search result description:Apr 23, 2013 ... Figure 1 shows that Android 2.3.x (API versions 9 and 10) currently represents
roughly half of the Android device market! If half of all Android ...
Search result description:May 12, 2009 ... Android is a complete operating environment based on the Linux V2.6 kernel.
Initially, the deployment target for Android was the mobile-phone ...
Search result description:Oct 22, 2012 ... IBM Maximo Everyplace is the easiest way of going mobile with Maximo. Once
installed, it allows to design applications tailored for small ...
Search result description:Mar 27, 2013 ... Maximo Mobile 7.5.1 has just recently been released and in addition to being
supported on Windows and Windows Mobile devices, it can now ...
Search result description:Nov 20, 2012 ... Mobile developer C. Enrique Ortiz introduces the Parse API, demonstrating how
to store Android application data and files in the Parse cloud.
Search result description:Mar 22, 2011 ... A common language brings together two dissimilar partners: the Ruby scripting
language and Google's custom format for Android programs.
Search result description:May 10, 2013 ... This Week On developerWorks for May 10, 2013 Programming Gestures in
Android Andrew Glover Mobile users are typically distracted, busy, ...
Search result description:Troubleshooting the Android Mobile Client (aka "Android Agent") is very similar to
troubleshooting any BigFix agent since all agents are based on the same code ...
Search result description:In addition to the standard BigFix Action Commands, the Android agent also
supports these commands: Wipe. Command: wipe [options]. Wipes the device ...
Search result description:Dec 3, 2012 ... Aakash (sky) version 2 or Aakash-2 is the latest offering from a Canadian
company Datawind. It is an android based tablet that is backed by ...
Search result description:Just a few days ago I had found out that this November, the developers from
Rovio will launch a new game so called Angry Birds Star Wars, a fun game for ...
Related blog entries
- Android gestures, Managing EULAs, PCI-DSS, Performance Test CalvinPowers 2013-05-15T13:52:27Z
- Building and Testing Mobile Apps for the Enterprise Doesn't Have to be... JoshGalde 2013-05-12T23:31:51Z
- US Analysts Predict a Rapid Migration to Mobile JoshGalde 2013-05-10T21:22:48Z
- The Case for Automated Mobile Testing JoshGalde 2013-05-06T03:47:55Z
- Emulated and Real Device Mobile Testing JoshGalde 2013-05-06T03:47:34Z
Related forum threads
- Run an action on a device other than the client posted by Michael_Knauth 2013-05-20T01:45:27Z
- Installed app Analysis report error for Android device posted by bearandy 2013-05-20T01:19:27Z
- writing learn english requirements. posted by jasond23 2013-05-19T03:25:47Z
- Collect e-mail account information posted by riml 2013-05-15T00:23:44Z
- Deploying Agent via Exchange Policy posted by Phillip@tiri 2013-05-15T00:22:07Z
- Arxan Technologies
- Android Development
- Application Level VPN and Worklight
- FIPS 140-2 Worklight Support
- Android Training junagadh