Creating and executing a recertification policy
Now that the services have been created and reconciled, it's time to create a recertification policy.
- Navigate to Manage Policies->Manage Recertification Policies;
- Click on Create button to create a new attestation policy; and
- Specify a name for this policy, for example, "Bulk Recertification Policy".
- Click Next to continue.
- Select Accounts as the target type and click Next to continue.
- Click Add to add the targets for this policy.
- In the search field, specify the service name prefix used when creating the services. For example, "bulk_".
All the services created via the Java TIM API application in the previous step should be returned.
- Select the checkbox on the heading row of the result table to select all the services that were returned.
- Click OK to continue and complete the attestation policy wizard. Set the desired schedule and the workflow participants such as the service owner or the manager.