- jQuery Mobile: Visit the home page for a unified user interface system across all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation.
- jQuery Mobile: Demos and Documentation: Access articles, APIs, and demo code for this touch-optimized web framework for smartphones and tablets.
- jQuery.org: Visit the home page of the jQuery open source team.
- Working with XML on Android (Michael Galpin, developerWorks, June 2009): Learn about the different options for working with XML on Android and how to use them to build your own Android applications.
- Android in Action, 2nd edition (W. Frank Ableson, Robi Sen, and Chris King; Manning Publications, January 2011): Cover all aspects of Android development including important architectural concepts and implementation strategies through useful and intriguing examples.
- Mobile Design and Development (Brian Fling, O'Reilly Media, August 2009): Explore practical guidelines, standards, techniques, and best practices for building mobile products.
- Android SDK documentation: Get details on the Android APIs.
- The Open Handset Alliance: Learn more about Android's sponsor, group of 80 technology and mobile companies who have come together to accelerate innovation and improve the mobile experience.
- Introduction to Android development (Frank Ableson, developerWorks, May 2009): Begin to develop Android apps in this introduction to the Android platform and learn how to code a basic Android app.
- More articles by this author (Frank Ableson, developerWorks, April 2002-current): Read articles about Android, XML, Eclipse, GPS, BlackBerry applications, and other technologies.
- XML area on developerWorks: Get the resources you need to advance your skills in the XML arena.
- developerWorks Open source zone: Find extensive how-to information, tools, and project updates to help you develop with open source technologies and use them with IBM's products, as well as our most popular articles and tutorials.
- IBM developerWorks Industries: See this site for all the latest industry-specific technical resources for developers.
- My developerWorks: Personalize your developerWorks experience.
- IBM XML certification: Find out how you can become an IBM-Certified Developer in XML and related technologies.
- XML technical library: See the developerWorks XML Zone for a wide range of technical articles and tips, tutorials, standards, and IBM Redbooks. Also, read more XML tips.
- developerWorks technical events and webcasts: Stay current with technology in these sessions.
- developerWorks on Twitter: Join today to follow developerWorks tweets.
- developerWorks podcasts: Listen to interesting interviews and discussions for software developers.
- developerWorks on-demand demos: Watch demos ranging from product installation and setup for beginners to advanced functionality for experienced developers.
Obtener los productos y tecnologías
- The jQuery Mobile CDN: Get jQuery Mobile quickly with already minified and compressed versions of jQuery Mobile.
- MAMP: Mac - Apache - MySQL - PHP: Get and install a Mac-based Apache, MySQL, & PHP environment local server environment.
- XAMPP: Get a very easy-to-install Apache Distribution for Linux®, Solaris, Windows, and Mac OS X. The package includes the Apache web server, MySQL, PHP, Perl, a FTP server and phpMyAdmin.
- The official Android developers' site: Download the Android SDK, access the API reference, and get the latest news on Android. Version 1.5 and later will work. This tutorial uses Android SDK version 8, which supports the Android release labeled 2.2 (Froyo).
- The Android Open Source Project: Get the source code for Android, an open-source software stack for mobile devices.
- Notepad ++: Try a free, source code editor
and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the Microsoft® Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
- IBM product evaluation versions: Download or explore the online trials in the IBM SOA Sandbox and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.