Jazz for Service Management: Overall Release
To receive information updates regarding Jazz for Service Management, click here, and then click Join This Group.
Jazz for Service Management brings together the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) community's open specifications for linking data, shared administrative services, and client-defined management scenarios such as cloud, Business Service Management (BSM), and smart buildings. Through these facets, Jazz for Service Management accelerates deployment, integration, and workflow automation across IBM, partner, and 3rd party tools. Its open and standardized approach to linking data means that clients and partners can rapidly deploy and improve collaboration across interdependent roles and functions with less labor and cost, and regardless of the source and the management scenarios applied. Furthermore, this approach significantly reduces the risk of integrations breaking, because it is not version or vendor API specific.
Jazz for Service Management has a number of Services: Administration, Registry, Reporting, Security, and Tivoli Integrated Portal. These Services provide key features including:
- Shared data repository for products integrating through Jazz for Service Management
- Consistent UI experience through Tivoli Integrated Portal in Jazz for Service Management
- Simplified administration of products and solutions integrating through Jazz for Service Management
- Ad hoc, self-service reporting through Tivoli Common Reporting in Jazz for Service Management
- LTPA based SSO participation by non-WebSphere based IBM and partner servers integrating through Jazz for Service Management
Engage with Jazz for Service Management experts through Transparent Development
Click any Services link provided above, and review the themes of the Service that have guided release planning. View early designs, sprint demos, and release iteration plans. Collaborate and provide feedback on the development of these Services and Jazz for Service Management through the wikis or forums. When available, download a milestone image. Become familiar with the new and modified features.
For more detailed information please go to the individual Services pages (e.g. Registry) and access their wiki. The link to the respective wiki is located next to the right margin of each Services page. Please also review the documentation provided with the Milestone download.