IBM SmartCloud Entry is an easy to deploy, simple to use software offering that features a self-service portal
for workload provisioning, virtualized image management, and monitoring. It's an innovative, cost-effective approach
that also includes security, automation, basic metering and integrated platform management.
One of the success stories is that Turk Telekom slashes provisioning time with IBM SmartCloud Entry.
- Fast time to value with a solution that is simple to deploy, easy to use and works with existing infrastructure
- Heterogeneous cloud management across IBM® System x®, Power Systems™, PureFlex™ & Flex System™ environments from single graphical interface
- Project level customization allows the cloud to conform to the client's operational structure
- Target expirations serve to alleviate image proliferation across the data center
- Dramatically increase IT efficiency with approvals and budgeting
Enhanced IBM SmartCloud Entry at PULSE 2013
SmartCloud Entry on System x® Servers - Affordable Cloud Solution