IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack Trials
There are two ways to explore IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack - Hosted by IBM with minimal set up & a Downloadable trial that you can try out in your own environment.
- Test it with minimal setup, less than 30 minutes!
- Use a remote desktop connection via a virtual private network (VPN) to connect to a live version managing a simulated environment.
- Note: Does not include all of the v4.2 features
|13 Jun 2014||GM Hosted - 5 day||IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack v4.1||Hosted v4.1|
- Test it in your environment!
- Download the trial version onsite and try all of the functions of the product for no charge, for up to 90 days, including IBM Platform Resource Scheduler for no charge, for up to 90 days.
- Available for IBM Power Systems™, IBM PureFlex® and Flex Systems®, IBM System z™, and x86 servers.
|12 Dec 2014||GM Download||IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack v4.2 for Power & x86 platforms||Download v4.2
|12 Dec 2014||CD Beta Download||IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack v4.2 "Next" for x86 platform||Download v4.2 "Next"
v4.2 "Next" Documentation
|13 Sep 2014||GM Download||IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack v4.1 for System z; appliance for z/VM||Download v4.1 z/VM
Enabling z/VM Documentation
GM - shipping product code; always apply latest fixpack
CD - continuous delivery (beta)