IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus delivers near real-time, consolidated event management across business infrastructure,
data centers, complex networks, and IT domains. The software provides full management and automation to help you deliver
continuous uptime of your business services and applications.
- Helps increase efficiency and speeds problem resolution by consolidating network and IT operations in a single management solution
- Combines scalability with a flexible architecture to help scale from small to large environments, with more than a 100 million events per day across multiple networks, IT silos and geographies
- Helps enable quick resolution by allowing operators to run automated resolution scripts against recurring, predictable problems
- Helps address the most critical problems, and automates isolation and resolution by using customizable lightweight agents to collect business and technology events in near real time
- Integrates with application performance management solutions so you can proactively measure user experiences and performance across applications
Join the Tivoli
Netcool/OMNIbus.NEXT Early Access Program community
and provide feedback in the EAP forum
on the themes that guide this release.
Learn about managing interconnected business, IT and network infrastructures with IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
Managing Cloud Environments with IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.4