Practical Risk Assessment
In this video interview, Randy Stone discusses the risk assessment method described in the IBM X-Force 2012 Risk and Trend Report. He explains why many similar methods are ineffective as well as how to make them actionable. He describes in detail the method described in the report and walks through an example to demonstrate how it is used.
- Download the IBM X-Force 2012 Trend and Risk Report.
- Visit the X-Force Home Page.
- Get more information on security topics in the Security site on developerWorks.
Get products and technologies
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, try a product online, or use a product in a cloud environment.
- Get involved in the developerWorks community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Experiment with new directions in software development.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.