This video demonstrates how to integrate WebSEAL (a component of IBM Security Systems Access Manager for Web, previously IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business) and SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP. System architects and administrators who want to use WebSEAL to handle authentication for NetWeaver AS ABAP can use the video as a guide. WebSEAL is a reverse proxy that authenticates user identities and enforces authorization for web-based resources. Its role in this integration is to allow users to log in with Access Manager credentials, seamlessly logging them into the ABAP web application. The video shows how to configure and enable single sign-on and single sign-off, then how to test the integration.
- Refer to the IBM Security Integration Factory community to learn more info about how to integrate IBM Security Access Manager into your IT infrastructure.
- Visit the IBM Security Access Manager for Web on developerWorks community to learn more about Access Manager.
- Visit the pdadmin Reference Guide for more information about the commands shown in this video.
- Visit the Access Manager Administration Guide to learn more about administering the base component of Access Manager.
- See the WebSEAL Administration Guide to learn more about administering the WebSEAL component of Access Manager.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Experiment with new directions in software development.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.