How can you control the content your customers see?
In this video, see how to implement one-time password step-up authentication during request transactions.
Use this capability in IBM Security Access Manager and Tivoli Federated Identity Manager in the context of a business to customer (or B2C) environment, where a customer is accessing content that requires fine-grained authorization decisions. The demonstration is intended for security architects, IT architects, and administrators.
See Resources for relevant links.
- To understand more about the one-time password capability, visit the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Information Center, which will provides an overview of one-time password capability as well as information on how to configure it.
- Visit the IBM Security Access Manager for Web Version 7.0 Information Center to get more information regarding the installation and administration of IBM Security Access Manager.
- Visit the IBM Security Access Manager for Web on developerWorks community to learn more about Access Manager.
- Visit the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Version 188.8.131.52 Information Center to get more information regarding the installation and administration of Tivoli Federated Identity Manager.
- Visit the IBM IAM Business Value Accelerators Community to learn more about key deployment accelerators relating to topics such as cloud, mobile, compliance, and governance.
- Get more information on security topics in the Security site on developerWorks.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks blog to learn about new security-related how-to guides, articles, and demo videos.
- Sign up for the weekly Security On developerWorks newsletter for the latest security headlines.
Get products and technologies
- Get involved in the developerWorks Community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.
- Download a trial version of an IBM Security product.
- Visit the Security Management Forum to join in the discussion about IBM's identity and access management products.
- Follow @dwsecurity to get updates from the developerWorks security zone in real time.
- Follow @developerWorks on Twitter.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Experiment with new directions in software development.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.