How can you control the content your customers see?
In this video, see how to implement one-time password step-up authentication during request transactions.
Use this capability in IBM Security Access Manager and Tivoli Federated Identity Manager in the context of a business to customer (or B2C) environment, where a customer is accessing content that requires fine-grained authorization decisions. The demonstration is intended for security architects, IT architects, and administrators.
See Resources for relevant links.
- To understand more about the one-time password capability, visit the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Information Center, which will provides an overview of one-time password capability as well as information on how to configure it.
- Visit the IBM Security Access Manager for Web Version 7.0 Information Center to get more information regarding the installation and administration of IBM Security Access Manager.
- Visit the IBM Security Access Manager for Web on developerWorks community to learn more about Access Manager.
- Visit the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Version 184.108.40.206 Information Center to get more information regarding the installation and administration of Tivoli Federated Identity Manager.
- Visit the IBM IAM Business Value Accelerators Community to learn more about key deployment accelerators relating to topics such as cloud, mobile, compliance, and governance.
- Get more information on security topics in the Security site on developerWorks.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks blog to learn about new security-related how-to guides, articles, and demo videos.
- Sign up for the weekly Security On developerWorks newsletter for the latest security headlines.
Get products and technologies
- Get involved in the developerWorks Community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.
- Download a trial version of an IBM Security product.
- Visit the Security Management Forum to join in the discussion about IBM's identity and access management products.
- Follow @dwsecurity to get updates from the developerWorks security zone in real time.
- Follow @developerWorks on Twitter.