In this demonstration, learn how to use Tivoli Federated Identity Manager to let new users self-register and use bring-your-own-identity, to make on-boarding end-users into a business enterprise environments simpler.
This video shows how to achieve standard self-registration as well as how external website users can easily self-register and authenticate to an enterprise site using popular social network cloud identity providers such as Facebook. The demonstration is intended for security architects, IT architects, and administrators.
See Resources for links to sites mentioned in the video.
For a more detailed look at implementing "Bring Your Own ID, see "Enable bring-your-own-identity authentication" by Chris Hockings and Jenny Wong.
- Visit the IBM Security Access Manager for Web V7 information center to get more information regarding the installation and administration of IBM Security Access Manager.
- Refer to the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager V22.214.171.124 information center to get more information regarding the installation and administration of Federated Identity Manager.
- To understand more about the User Self Care capability, visit the Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Information Center, which will give you an overview of the feature as well as information on how to configure and customize it for your business needs.
- Get more information on security topics in the Security site on developerWorks.
- Sign up for the weekly Security on developerWorks newsletter for the latest security headlines.
- Follow @dwsecurity to get updates from the developerWorks security zone in real time.
- Follow IBM Security Systems on Twitter.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
- Stop by the IBM Security Access Manager for Web on developerWorks community to learn more about Access Manager.
- Visit the IBM IAM Business Value Accelerators Community to learn more about key deployment accelerators relating to topics such as cloud, mobile, compliance and governance.
- Visit the Security Management Forum to join in the discussion about IBM's identity and access management products.
- Visit the Security on developerWorks blog to find out more about security-related resources on developerWorks.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Pragmatic, intelligent, risk-based IT Security practices.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.