Remote control for your IBM Security Web Gateway Appliance
In a whitepaper titled "Using the REST API to control the IBM Security Web Gateway AMP 5100," Ori Pomerantz shows you step-by-step examples of how to configure and administer the IBM Security Web Gateway Appliance using its REST API. You can follow these examples as is or adapt them to your own remote management scenarios.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks blog to learn about new security-related how-to guides, articles, and demo videos.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks community to find more how-to-guides, articles, videos, and demos our community resource library.
- Visit the Security zone on developerWorks to find more how-to-guides, articles, videos, and demos in our technical library.
- Sign up for the weekly Security On developerWorks newsletter for the latest security headlines.
- Follow @dwsecurity to get updates from the developerWorks security zone in real time.
Get products and technologies
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Crazy about Security? Sign up for our monthly newsletter and the latest Security news.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.