IBM Security Solution Architect Dr. David Druker delivers two scenarios that demonstrate how IBM Security (in this case, QRadar, IBM Security Web Gateway Appliance, IBM Network Intrusion Prevention System, IBM InfoSphere® Guardium Data Security, IBM Endpoint Manager, and IBM Security AppScan Enterprise) provides the best security insight by combining data from across an organization's entire infrastructure. Scenario 1 shows a user browsing, then attacking an application while scenario 2 highlights what happens when a privileged user manipulates a database. The IBM Security package detects the activities, correlates the information, and secures the system. Pure security intelligence at work.
- Visit the Qradar product site to learn more about the product.
- Visit the IBM Security Web Gateway Appliance product site to learn more about the product.
- Visit the IBM Network Intrusion Prevention System product site to learn more about the product.
- Visit the IBM InfoSphere Guardium Data Security site to learn more about the product.
- Visit the IBM Endpoint Manager site to learn more about the product.
- Visit the IBM Security AppScan Enterprise site to learn more about the product.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
Get products and technologies
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, try a product online, or use a product in a cloud environment.
- Get involved in the developerWorks community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Pragmatic, intelligent, risk-based IT Security practices.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.