The highly scalable and configurable IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile delivers mobile access security protection in a modular virtual or physical hardware appliance package, enabling you to quickly and securely manage both mobile user access and applications while helping you safeguard mobile, cloud, and social interactions across the enterprise.
In this demonstration, you'll see how ISAM for Mobile helps you:
- Initiate mobile single sign-on and sessions management to provide secure access to mobile and web applications.
- Enable context-aware authorization using device fingerprinting, geolocation awareness, and IP reputation mechanisms.
- Provide integrated identity assurance authentication schemes such as one-time password (OTP; a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction) and RSA SecurID token support (a mechanism for performing two-factor authentication for a user to a network resource).
- Deliver compliance and security intelligence—the combination of advanced analytics, expert analysis, and swift remediation—through tight integration with IBM Security QRadar products.
ISAM for Mobile also integrates well with IBM Worklight, an advanced development platform for designing, developing, and deploying native, web, and hybrid mobile applications.
The demonstration highlights several scenarios you're likely to encounter while delivering mobile security access services:
- Risk-based access. Watch and learn how the software compares current device fingerprints against previously registered user fingerprints.
- Simulated mobile phone application. Examine how to create and implement an enforced policy that allows a transaction for less than US$100 to automatically go through, requests more authentication if the transaction is more than US$100, and denies the transaction if it is greater than US$1000.
- Building policy rules. See how to define and create unconditional and conditional rules for access policy. (Unconditional rules have three options: Allow, deny, request more information. Conditional rules let you define more parameters before the access decision is made, including such parameters as geolocation, IP reputation exclusion, and so on.)
- Explore more resources for IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile:
- Start your journey to implement IT security through pragmatic, intelligent, and risk-based practices at Security on developerWorks.
- Explore developerWorks IT security from a different perspective: Take a look at the weekly Security on developerWorks newsletter.
- Dive into mobile application development at Mobile development on developerWorks; an important component to build into mobile applications is security.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
- Watch developerWorks on-demand demos ranging from product installation and setup demos for beginners, to advanced functionality for experienced developers.
Get products and technologies
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial or try a product online.
- Get involved in the developerWorks Community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Experiment with new directions in software development.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.