This eXtension creates executive summary presentations from scan results based on user templates.
IBM Security AppScan Standard
If you are downloading the project's source code package, you will need to install 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) for building it.
IBM Security AppScan Reporter for Microsoft PowerPoint reads in two template files:
- Design template
- Content template
IBM Security AppScan Reporter for Microsoft PowerPoint copies all slides from the content template, creates a new presentation based on the design template, and pastes the slides in. It then proceeds to search for predefined fields and replace them with data driven values from the current scan.
Users can also create their own templates as well as add contents to existing templates. For more information, click on the Help button in the eXtension.
Download the eXtension zip package, launch IBM Security AppScan, go to Tools > Extensions > Extension Manager and choose Install, then point to the zip package.
You will need to have Microsoft Office 2003 installed on your machine, as well as the Microsoft Office Primary Interop Assemblies (PIAs).
- Load a scan into IBM Security AppScan
- Go to Tools > Extensions > IBM Security AppScan Reporter for Microsoft PowerPoint
No, this eXtension is provided "as-is" by IBM.
Figure 1. IBM Security AppScan Reporter for Microsoft PowerPoint in action
|eXtension (AppScan Standard v8.6 and above)||ReporterForPowerPoint-bin-2.0.zip||942KB|
|eXtension source (AppScan Standard v8.6 and above)||ReporterForPowerPoint-src-2.0.zip||969KB|
- Google Code Project.
- In the IBM Security AppScan area on developerWorks, get the resources you need to advance your skills in the testing arena.
- Browse the technology bookstore for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
- Download trial versions of IBM Rational software.
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.