This eXtension exports the non-vulnerable scan results into XML to a specified location.
IBM Security AppScan Standard 7.5 and above.
If you are downloading the project's source code package, you will need to install 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) for building it.
Download the eXtension zip package, launch Security AppScan, go to Tools > Extensions > Extension Manager and choose Install, then point to the zip package.
- Load a scan into Security AppScan (Note: your scan should include Non-Vulnerable results, which means that you need to enable saving of Non-Vulnerable tests in the scan configuration before the scan. This configuration item can be found in the Scan Configuration > Test Settings > Save Non Vulnerable Test Variant Information )
- Go to Tools > Extensions > Export Non-Vulnerable Tests
No, this eXtension is provided "as-is" by IBM.
Figure 1. NonVulnerableXMLExport in action
|eXtension (AppScan Standard v8.5 and below)||NonVulnerableXMLExport-bin-1.0.zip||14KB|
|eXtension source (AppScan Standard v8.5 and below)||NonVulnerableXMLExport-src-1.0.zip||29KB|
|eXtension (AppScan Standard v8.6 and above)||NonVulnerableXMLExport-bin-2.0.zip||15KB|
|eXtension source (AppScan Standard v8.6 and above)||NonVulnerableXMLExport-src-2.0.zip||23KB|
- Google Code Project.
- In the Security AppScan area on developerWorks, get the resources you need to advance your skills in the testing arena.
- Browse the technology bookstore for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
- Download trial versions of IBM Rational software.
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.