- Check jazz.net for these helpful articles:
- An introduction to planning in the web UI with Rational Team Concert 2.0.
- An interesting article that compares Plan items to. Execution items.
- A good introduction on how to configure Rational Team Concert with LDAP, under LDAP for Newbies (
- Find out about IBM Rational Team Concert features and benefits:
- Rational Team Concert Information Center
- IBM developerWorks page for Rational Team Concert, with links to many other resources
- Webcast: Using Rational Team Concert in a globally distributed team
- Demo: Dashboards and reports
- Podcast: IBM Rational Team Concert and Jazz
- Learn about other applications in the IBM Rational Software Delivery Platform, including collaboration tools for parallel development and geographically dispersed teams, plus specialized software for architecture management, asset management, change and release management, integrated requirements management, process and portfolio management, and quality management.
- > Visit the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources and best practices for Rational Software Delivery Platform products.
- Explore Rational computer-based, Web-based, and instructor-led online courses. Hone your skills and learn more about Rational tools with these courses, which range from introductory to advanced. The courses on this catalog are available for purchase through computer-based training or Web-based training. Additionally, some "Getting Started" courses are available free of charge.
- Subscribe to the IBM developerWorks newsletter, a weekly update on the best of developerWorks tutorials, articles, downloads, community activities, webcasts and events.
Get products and technologies
- Rational Team Concert trial downloads (free):
- Download these IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from Rational®, DB2®, Lotus®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.
- Join the discussion in Jazz.net forums.
- Check out developerWorks blogs and get involved in the developerWorks community.