Create a browse diagram
A browse diagram is a temporary, non-editable diagram that shows the results of a query on a context diagram element in a model. Use browse diagrams to navigate through a model to view the details of its elements and relationships. For example, create a browse diagram to show a dynamic view of a class and its related elements to understand how it fits into the model.
- From the Package Explorer view, right-click the Employee class.
Figure 27. Employee class
- Select Visualize > Explore in Browse Diagram...
Figure 28. Select Explore in Browse Diagram
- The diagram is automatically created.
- Click all of the buttons in the editor to explore all relationships to the Employee class.
Figure 29. Select all Relationships
- Click Apply.
- The final diagram looks like this:
Figure 30. Final browse diagram