IBM® Rational® Service Tester for SOA Quality is a functional and regression testing tool that enables the creation, comprehension, modification and execution of testing GUI-less Web services.
Updating contents of datapools becomes time-consuming when test data is not static. Tim von Niessen describes how to use Java to automate the process in Rational Functional Tester, Rational Performance Tester, and Rational Service Tester for SOQ Quality. More >
- 5 customer-oriented scenarios to integrate on-the-fly defect tracking into testing
Five customer-oriented workflows from IBM testing teams show how to tightly integrate defect submissions into software testing. Submit bug reports efficiently and quickly by using integration points or setting preferences in IBM Rational Performance Tester or IBM Rational Service Tester.
- Testing SOA services using Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality
Learn how you can maximize the impact of your IBM Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality testing environment using regression testing without having to program any special code, and more.
- How to add elements to a Web service test using IBM Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality
This Rational tool automates the process of creating, and analyzing, regression, and performance tests for applications.
- Using IBM Rational Tester for SOA Quality with IBM WebSphere MQ Version 6.0: Transport for SOAP feature tutorial
Gain experience in creating a test, handling the WebSphere MQ series protocol, configuring the test, and then replaying it.
- Test Web services with Rational Tester for SOA Quality and Rational Performance Tester Extension for SOA Quality
Get hands-on experience in creating, enhancing and executing a Web service test.