Find technical developer content and resources for IBM® Rational® Test Workbench.
Martin Pain shows you how to configure your test environment to have multiple variants of a stub running simultaneously More >
- Localized testing with Rational Test Workbench 8.5.1
Learn how to use Rational Test Workbench to run a recorded test in the default language of the mobile device running the test.
- How to test mobile applications
Manjula Sogi teaches you how to use Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Workbench and Rational Quality Manager together to test a mobile application end-to-end.
- Simplify integration testing with Rational Integration
Pallavi Bhosale shows you how to create and code-free and reusable stubs the easy way using Rational Integration Tester, a component of Rational Test Workbench.
- Mobile testing with IBM Rational Test Workbench
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to perform mobile testing using IBM Rational Test Workbench version 8.5 and Android x86 4.0.3 virtual machine.
- Use Rational Integration Tester to test WebSphere MQ test
An introduction to using the integration testing feature included in IBM Rational Test Workbench
- Considerations in opening the mainframe to mobile
This guide for enterprise teams working on mobile applications explains the IBM approach to mobile application development, which exploits existing information and transaction systems for maximum speed to market and reuse of services