IBM® Rational® TestManager is no longer available. These pages are retained for archive purposes only. Please refer to IBM Rational Quality Manager which includes many of the features previously available in Rational TestManager.
Learn how this tool can help with test case planning, test development, execution of the test scripts and reporting. More >
- Migrating IBM Rational TestManager projects to ClearQuest test management
This article explains how IBM Rational TestManager users can migrate their assets to IBM Rational ClearQuest test management.
- Working with time intervals for Virtual User login with IBM Rational TestManager
Changing a single line of code in IBM Rational TestManager allows you to have Virtual Users log into the application under test with a flexible time interval.
- Upgrade from IBM Rational TestManager to IBM Rational ClearQuest test management, Part 1: The basics
This article helps IBM Rational TestManager users consider the advantages of upgrading to ClearQuest test management by comparing features of both tools.
- Upgrade from Rational TestManager to ClearQuest test management Part 2: Getting there
This article explains how to upgrade from IBM Rational TestManager to IBM Rational ClearQuest test management, focusing on executing test scripts, logging and reviewing test data, sharing test assets across different geographies, and reporting. It also shows the steps necessary to upgrade.
- Test management best practices
The purpose of this article is to introduce concepts about, and provide general best practices in the field of, test management.