Based on the Jazz platform, IBM Rational Team Concert provides a lean collaborative lifecycle management solution with agile and formal planning, project reporting, process workflow, work item management, source code management and build management, in a single integrated product supporting all popular platforms.
- Integrate IBM Rational CLM with HP ALM, Atlassian JIRA, and Git
Linden Hill describes how to use IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters to set up a complex topology that integrates Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management products with third-party Application Lifecycle Management.
- Customize Rational Team Concert for non-traditional uses
Create a sample application that tracks opportunities and create, customize, and test work item types for this scenario.
- 10 tips and tricks to secure your data on a Jazz server
Wayne Diu shows you how to Leverage the security features of the Configuration Management application. Wayne also provides troubleshooting tips.
- What's new in Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
Gary Cernosek discusses the latest additions which help connect ALM products with more third-party tools and improve enterprise manageability. Read the article to find out the other new features added to the adapters.
- Create custom reports with BIRT and Rational Team Concert
Paul Wellman and Paul Rinaldi explain how to use BIRT to access multiple custom work item attributes added to Rational Team Concert.