IBM Rational Software Modeler is now included in IBM Rational Software Architect.
See the Rational Software Architect page for more information. More >
- Get automated, consistent color in your UML models by using the UML Coloring plug-in
Learn how to use the UML Coloring plug-in to help improve your understanding of UML models when you work in the IBM Rational Software Modeler or IBM Rational Software Architect environments.
- How to customize your profile tooling model to support association classes
Get the secrets to generating profile tooling code from existing or user-created profiles for stereotypes and associations using your IBM Rational Software Architect or IBM Rational Software Modeler environments.
- Model-Driven Architecture using JET2 in Rational Software Architect or Rational Software Modeler
Take your UML modeling process to the next level by combining model-driven architecture (MDA) with Eclipse-based JET2, leveraging templates to transform models into useful artifacts.
- Using the new features of UML Modeler in IBM Rational Software Architect Version 7.5
This article highlights some of the new functionality of the UML Modeler component that is common to both IBM Rational Software Architect Standard Edition Version 7.5 and IBM Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software Version 7.5, and explains how to leverage several recently added features.
- Use the Spellchecker script to check spelling in UML models or parts of models
For IBM Rational Software Modeler, Rational Software Architect, or Rational Systems Developer, this script enables you to check the spelling of your model descriptions, by country codes, in U.K. English, U.S. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Swedish.