Model-driven development for software products and systems development
Create a sample UPDM model and DoDAF products, OV6c and OV3, using BIRT reporting. More >
- Use the Spellchecker script to check spelling in UML models or parts of models
For IBM Rational Software Modeler, Rational Software Architect, or Rational Systems Developer, this script enables you to check the spelling of your model descriptions, by country codes, in U.K. English, U.S. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Swedish.
- View of Participating Classes script for UML models
For IBM Rational Software Modeler, Rational Software Architect, or Rational Systems Developer, this script enables you to quickly generate a Participating Classes (or participants) diagram from a use case realization or package.
- AUTOSAR System Modeling in IBM Rational Systems Developer
This article gives you a brief introduction to the AUTomotive Open Systems ARchitecture (AUTOSAR) standard for automotive system development.
- Running an Ant task on the IBM Rational Software Delivery Platform
Using any of these tools--Rational Application Developer, Rational Software Architect, or Rational Software Modeler--learn how to create and invoke an Ant task capable of running in headless (command line) mode to produce a list of changes between two UML models.
- Custom domain modeling with UML Profiles: Part 1. Generating and deploying tooling
In this article, you will learn how you can generate tooling for elements from an existing profile or from a profile that you create.