Find technical developer content and resources for IBM® Rational® Software Architect.
Help with planning, development, deployment, and lifecycle management of complex transportation software More >
- Manually merge Rational Functional Tester scripts into an existing automation suite
A case study that uses the Rational Software Architect automation suite as the application under test
- Develop applications in the cloud using Rational IDE software
Software developers can save setup and maintenance time by using personalized Rational IDEs as IBM SmartCloud Enterprise images
- Considerations in opening the mainframe to mobile devices
This guide for enterprise teams working on mobile applications explains the IBM approach to mobile application development, which exploits existing information and transaction systems for maximum speed to market and reuse of services
- Import Microsoft Visio diagrams into IBM Rational Software Architect models, Parts 1-3
Import Visio UML class and use case diagrams.
- Integrate enterprise and software architectures
Save time and find traceability gaps by linking enterprise architecture elements in IBM Rational System Architect with model elements in IBM Rational Software Architect extension for Design Management.