Find technical developer content and resources for IBM® Rational® Software Architect.
- What's new in Rational Software Architect and Design Manager
Sanjesh Nair reviews the latest additions to Rational Software Architect and Design Manager. See what Rational software has created to make your job easier.
- Create high quality code with IDEs
Charles Gordon shows you the features in Rational Software Architect and Rational Application Developer that help you to find and fix defects early in the development process which makes it easier to analyze the impact of potential software changes.
- IBM SmartCloud Enterprise and V9 Rational IDEs simplify application development
The new Version 9 rational IDEs are now available on the Smart Cloud Enterprise. No more install and configuration, just continuous access to your development environment from multiple devices. Learn more from Jean-Yves Rigolet.
- UML Model Metric Analysis rules-based generation of class diagrams
Learn about a new feature introduced in Rational Software Architect 8.5: Unified Modeling Language (UML) Model Metric Analysis rules-based generation of class diagrams. This feature helps with the challenges that are faced when inheriting a project from another team and more.
- IBM Rational Intelligent Transportation Systems solution
Help with planning, development, deployment, and lifecycle management of complex transportation software