Here you will find technical information about IBM® Rational® Robot: articles, product information, learning resources, and more.
- Generating additional logs through IBM Rational Robot VU scripts
This article discusses how you can use IBM Rational Robot scripts to generate test logs outside the scope of IBM Rational TestManager.
- Moving Rational Test Projects: Tips and tricks
In this article we will try to explain the various techniques available for successfully moving Rational Test Projects,
- Using DLL files in Rational Robot VU scripts
Read about a methodology you can followe to integrate the available externally coded DLL files with Robot scripts (VU scripts) and avoid duplication of effort in coding the same logic.
- Using HTTP connections for VU scripts
Learn how IBM Rational Robot VU scripts process HTTP connections.
- Testing Using IBM Rational Robot versus IBM Rational Functional Tester
This article is for Rational Robot users who are wondering how easy it is to switch to Rational Functional Tester.