The IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® model-driven development environment is for systems engineers and software developers who create real-time or embedded systems and software.
Ease of use, performance, and engineering lifecycle workflow improvements for systems engineering and software development More >
- Plan and design for product variants for long-term success
Incentives and best practices for a product variants strategy, implementation, and management
- Agile analysis practices for safety-critical software development
Bruce Douglass, author of the IBM Rational Harmony for Embedded RealTime Development process, explains why and how to apply agile methods to the key analysis practices for development of safety-critical systems.
- Three steps to rapid development of high-quality medical devices
Medical device developers face challenges different from those in developing products in most other industries. Three IBM experts describe ways to enhance key processes and improve and integrate to accelerate development, yet still produce high-quality devices that comply with regulations.
- Improve safety-related software development with a model-based testing workflow
Using Rational Rhapsody with the TestConductor Add On improves communication and finds problems sooner.
- New ways to tackle complexity in systems development and delivery
Automobiles, medical devices, phones, and aircraft are increasingly instrumented, interconnected, and intelligent. Learn what IBM Rational software introduced this fall to help develop today's complex automobiles, medical devices, phones, and aircraft.